Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but it's just one guy saying that there is incest.

He said his brother got the game and "I hope people enjoy being labeled as companions with Camilla"

Considering the fact that the 'companions' label was added in localization...

Edited by L95

Yes, but it's just one guy saying that there is incest.

He said his brother got the game and "I hope people enjoy being labeled as companions with Camilla"

Kinda is right. They did to that with Awakening. Morgan and their exploits with their cousin/aunt/and uncle was well-known.

Speaking of that... What's the chance of FE4 getting a re-release with companions?

I've haven't seen this much hype since Awakening was accidentally confirmed back in June of 2012. Now, there's so many people...

Personally, I would like to see support lists and what characters are recruitable on either side. Spoilers are somewhat irrelevant for me, by the time the game comes out in the US I probably have forgotten most of the details and instead try to figure out how everything connects together. (Instead of "This Happens!", its "Why does that happen and how does that connect with x, y, and z"?)

Guess the next thing on these tracks is the awaited 3rd route down the line. I wonder how that ride will go...

Nevertheless, back to lurking for me. Enjoy the ride, folks!

I've haven't seen this much hype since Awakening was accidentally confirmed back in June of 2012. Now, there's so many people...

Personally, I would like to see support lists and what characters are recruitable on either side. Spoilers are somewhat irrelevant for me, by the time the game comes out in the US I probably have forgotten most of the details and instead try to figure out how everything connects together. (Instead of "This Happens!", its "Why does that happen and how does that connect with x, y, and z"?)

Guess the next thing on these tracks is the awaited 3rd route down the line. I wonder how that ride will go...

Nevertheless, back to lurking for me. Enjoy the ride, folks!

Your avatar is familiar.

You're not that guy that wrote that long narration in the Awakening accidental reveal thread were you?

-checks posting history-

YOU ARE

Edited by L95

Considering the fact that the 'companions' label was added in localization...

I think that is what he meant. Being labeled as companions in the west...

Let's see if the leaker(s) will prove him right about S ranking the Nohr siblings.

Edited by Kamui-of-Nohr

Are you sure you wanna reveal that?

There is an entire army here willing to kidnap you for the sake of leaks.

he already has been taken dude

Are you sure you wanna reveal that?

There is an entire army here willing to kidnap you for the sake of leaks.

Heh. Even if I can get the game, I can't read it nor can I play it (don't have a japanese 3ds) but I can help translate some chinese words if you like. (REASONS FOR ME NOT GETTING THE GAME)

But be warned, I might not be able to understand some Mainland Chinese slangs and stuff.

Edited by LoboKD001

A messiah, a messiah has come to liberate our souls.

Praise to the heavens, our savior has appeared.

lol

Beside, I'm not sure if the place where I buy video games have released the game yet... I can check.. but I can't buy... x.x

What sort of horrid things are you doing to her now!?

Going this far for the sake of leaks and hype...

By the way, did she reveal something?

no I didn't because I don't even have the game lol

I can only help translate some chinese words if needed.

Edited by LoboKD001

JUST ONE IMAGE. ONE. IMAGE. EVEN IF NOT THE DARK DRESS. I NEED JUST ONE MORE-- holy heck 7 replies were added as I wrote this

JUST. ONE MORE. IMAGE. BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP. PLEASE.

;_;

Heh. Even if I can get the game, I can't read it nor can I play it (don't have a japanese 3ds) but I can help translate some chinese words if you like. (REASONS FOR ME NOT GETTING THE GAME)

But be warned, I might not be able to understand some Mainland Chinese slangs and stuff.

If you need a mainlander slang translated I can do that

shit gets vulgar af though

lol

Beside, I'm not sure if the place where I buy video games have released the game yet... I can check.. but I can't buy... x.x

no I didn't because I don't even have the game lol

I can only help translate some chinese words if needed.

So close yet so far...

Must be painful.

My condolences.

Edited by Water Mage