Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it me or did it seem like Saizou was about to kill himself and take down Kamui as well? I have a feeling its something Ryoma ordered considering how zealous he's supposed to be on this route.

Now for the tenth chapter.

Now we have Ice/Snow of War where you hit the snow and make it disappear, leaving enemies hidden in the snow.

Edited by JupiterKnight

I like the idea behind it at least. Damaging it should remove more ice than what it does. Though it does seem to be a roulette since you never know how many enemies are beneath the ice.

Edited by JupiterKnight

I like this, it allows us to create our own chokepoints to prevent enemies from trying to get to our squishies. You can't just break Ice/Snow willy-nilly.

EDIT: Wait, did Izana just die? HOW?

Edited by ProfessorBamboo

So basically, when they described the third route as being between the difficulty of Nohr and Hoshido, they meant that you can grind as much as you want like in Hoshido, and the maps are complicated and harder like in Nohr. So, best of both worlds, like everything else in the golden route. Sheesh, they could at least pretend it's just supposed to be another route and not the main one locked behind another paywall. Well, whatever.

Assuming amie comes back in the next game I really hope they turn the blushes down a bit, they look kinda silly.

Just a random question I wanted to ask. In eponnes sidequest in nohr, how do you beat it?

You cant talk to her with zero, you cant kill her, im not too sure what im supposed to do since if she gets away its gameover

nvm I'm an idiot

Edited by Devalon

"Old news" but it seems you basically have to build both the Hoshido and Nohr related buildings (e.g. armory, vendor) rather than get 2 for the price of one. I guess it's somewhat fair anyway.

I think I'm the only one obsessed with the armory and vendor

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Seeing how much they're using the Dragonstone in the streams (so it seems from just the small part I watched, at least), could it perhaps be worth taking a magic asset so that the Dragonstone at least has better killing power (and so you also get a slight speed boost)?

Chapter 7 seems to be really big though, there appears to be at least what, 5 chests so far?

....Maybe it's just me, but I'm starting to get the feeling it might be randomized

Maybe not, I just saw, the map is probably bigger, by that I mean "full" of stuff

Edited by CocoaGalaxy