Release hype thread

VincentASM

Seems Hinoka learned the art of the bonking ...

"Say goodbye to your kneecaps, chuckleheads!"

"Need a dispenser here!"

Also Jakob looking suspicious as usual.

Jakob is life after all ...

Edited by Erdall

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda random and not the best picture, but after some searching, here's what Robin would look like without his robe... That's 2 years worth of lies, right over there...

What...? ...That looks like a modified part of his undershirt. Looking at his Smash Bros. and Awakening models (along with concept art) would seem to suggest that. Still confusing.

Edited by The DanMan

What...? ...That looks like a modified part of his undershirt. Looking at his Smash Bros. and Awakening models (along with concept art) would seem to suggest that. Still confusing.

Basically his "undershirt" is actually a vest and that he actually wears another shirt underneath that.

Also, if anyone is interested in Skinship videos, my channel has a bunch of videos for lots of the characters with English subtitles so you can watch your favourite husbandos and waifus blush and smile and you'd be able to know what they're saying.

I plan to do all of them so yay :>

Also, if anyone is interested in Skinship videos, my channel has a bunch of videos for lots of the characters with English subtitles so you can watch your favourite husbandos and waifus blush and smile and you'd be able to know what they're saying.

Well that's cool. :) I wonder if Arthur has any lines for when you stroke that manly chin of his.

You're Pigeon Senpai? I'm a huge fan of your channel I can't belive I got to meet you! Keep up your great work senpai!

You're Pigeon Senpai? I'm a huge fan of your channel I can't belive I got to meet you! Keep up your great work senpai!

Yup! Thank you, I'm flattered to hear that you like my channel but I can't take all the credit for the videos since I use translations by aphonicdreams on tumblr. I wouldn't be able to put subtitles without them :>

Also, I only recorded them saying their Rank Finish Lines (ie Rank C, Rank B, Rank A, Rank S, Kiss lines, etc.) since they have specific movements for those lines according to the models.

Edited by carefreejules

I finally got off my bottom and looked for a link to Nohr and Hoshidos official art.

Nohr

tumblr_nqxwsmrn8t1r8c8a2o2_1280.png

Or as they've been nicknamed "Eastern Kingdom of Hoshido" and "Nohrdor".

Holy ...

Are you sure isn't the ...

Touma (Invisible) Kingdom?

Well, this is more like conceptual art anyway, but hell ... what a hell.

Edited by Erdall

What the actual hell.I knew Nohr was bad, but damn.

You know what the saddest part is?

Mordor is capable of sustaining life better than Nohr can. (Volcano and lava ensures good fertile soil to grow crops and they have great farms).

Holy ...

Are you sure isn't the ...

Touma (Invisible) Kingdom?

Well, this is more like conceptual art anyway, but hell ... what a hell.

No because that's

In the sky, not on the ground

Edited by JupiterKnight

Really late reaction to the DLC art, but I can't really find Xander sexy when he's carrying around a Lilith plush, nor Ryoma hot when he's hunting for goddamn fish.

Edited by Minischew

I finally got off my bottom and looked for a link to Nohr and Hoshidos official art.

Hoshido

tumblr_nqxwqqzLKY1r8c8a2o1_1280.png

Nohr

tumblr_nqxwsmrn8t1r8c8a2o2_1280.png

Or as they've been nicknamed "Eastern Kingdom of Hoshido" and "Nohrdor".

On the nohr art, is it just me but isn't there a significant amount of forest and greenery in that art around in the middle of the picture , but the wasteland part just seems more prominent as it is right in the foreground (which i think is kinda the point) but the dead tree and rock outcropping part doesn't really take up all that much space when looking at the big picture. It still has the Lava parts, and the bare mountains to the east, but other than those parts i see a decent amount of greenery or possible greenery. Still doesn't look like good ground for crops though but to me the hellish vibe is mainly because that is what the artist is tryng to accentuate. Edited by goodperson707