Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got off my bottom and looked for a link to Nohr and Hoshidos official art.

Hoshido

tumblr_nqxwqqzLKY1r8c8a2o1_1280.png

Nohr

tumblr_nqxwsmrn8t1r8c8a2o2_1280.png

Or as they've been nicknamed "Eastern Kingdom of Hoshido" and "Nohrdor".

Hyrule Temple stage meats Rivendell.

...Gah. What can be said has already been said.

Gee, it's as if Hoshido were the good guys everyone should love, and Nohr the evil guys that everyone should hate and avoid.

Seriously though, those arts are beautiful.

Kinda random and not the best picture, but after some searching, here's what Robin would look like without his robe... That's 2 years worth of lies, right over there...

And just like that, I have even less respect for Robin now.

I guess you could say Nohr is one hell of a place

Dammit. I should've seen this pun coming and prepared myself for the eye-roll.

Really late reaction to the DLC art, but I can't really find Xander sexy when he's carrying around a Lilith plush, nor Ryoma hot when he's hunting for goddamn fish.

Xander is the most depressed-looking man to ever carry an adorable dragon floaty.

I know its a bit late and off-topic, but after reading these, jesus that was sad (with some silly ones)

Kazahana, Kanna, Nyx, Lutz, Kisaragi

WHY?! :cry:

Did you forget Flora's one!?

1. Flora: Please don't be sad... I will... become a star and... always watch over you... from the sky...

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

***EDIT***

New video about an exclusive Boss Battle track coming from the Invisible Kingdom path!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vMGnPIayFA

Edited by Erdall

1. Flora: Please don't be sad... I will... become a star and... always watch over you... from the sky...

***EDIT***

New video about an exclusive Boss Battle track coming from the Invisible Kingdom path!

***EDIT***

Oh yes, And Flora :cry:

Jeez, if you didn't tell me that was Nohr, I would have thought it was The Outworld from Mortal Kombat or a place from WoW or something.

Edited by S.C. Amigo

On the nohr art, is it just me but isn't there a significant amount of forest and greenery in that art around in the middle of the picture , but the wasteland part just seems more prominent as it is right in the foreground (which i think is kinda the point) but the dead tree and rock outcropping part doesn't really take up all that much space when looking at the big picture. It still has the Lava parts, and the bare mountains to the east, but other than those parts i see a decent amount of greenery or possible greenery. Still doesn't look like good ground for crops though but to me the hellish vibe is mainly because that is what the artist is tryng to accentuate.

Actually it's only a bit of grass around a single one of those rocks emerging from the ground. There is no forest. You can tell there's small patches of grass growing near it though, but nowhere else. Showing how there is a little fertile land but not much, Plus we don't know why those rocks are glowing and there's certainly no volcano giving the lava needed give to make ash and help fertilize the earth. Otherwise there would be more plantlife growing.

Nohr pretty much fits all the conditions known about it even before the official artwork was revealed (wasteland, poison swamps, very little sunlight, barely any fertile earth, terrible weather conditions for growing crops, etc.) The image just settles in how bad Nohr has it once we can see it clearly.

A shame that instead of the totally justified reason that Hoshido is way better off than them the story goes with "Garon's evil as only evil people would want what we proud privileged Hoshidans have!"

Also nice to hear the full song from the Invisible Kingdom trailer.

Edited by JupiterKnight

OH MY GOD

"If we could know their past and their future…..

The unknown past stories of the heroes that hid their names. The unknown after stories of the heroes who defeated the dragon.

That man, called himself “Anankos”."

ONE OF THE SCREENSHOTS THOUGH SHOWS LAZWARD, LUNA AND ODIN IN THEIR AWAKENING CLASS OUTFITS IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY FFFFFFFFFFF

Edited by carefreejules

Hello guys - is there a place where the confession scenes have been translated? I would like to read some. >.>

A link or vague indication of direction would be appreciated. :3

Actually it's only a bit of grass around a single one of those rocks emerging from the ground. There is no forest. You can tell there's small patches of grass growing near it though, but nowhere else. Showing how there is a little fertile land but not much, Plus we don't know why those rocks are glowing and there's certainly no volcano giving the lava needed give to make ash and help fertilize the earth. Otherwise there would be more plantlife growing

Really thats a rock with grass, yeah sure. the one i was talking about (it is the mountain (or rock) just across from the castle) with the greenery is around the same size and the same perspetive as the castle so unless you think that Garon is in the habit of making model castles for Monty python it's only a model jokes i really doubt it is just grass espically since if it is grass it is pretty badly drawn grass if it looks like farawaytrees. And if it is a mountain than in scale those are some really big and sparse (for grass) bit of grass. I could be wrong though.

I'm honestly really looking forward to all of the DLC because I immensely enjoyed the DLC in Awakening especially the three part Future of Despair (I just love the kids OK).

I'm really curious to see how it plays out for the last DLC where we get more insight of Lazward, Odin and Luna's origins. Whether the explanation is bad or good, I think I'll enjoy myself either way because I always try to get something out of every experience because hey, making explanations and stories isn't always easy and not everyone is going to agree with the outcome but the least I can do is enjoy the DLC for what it is.

Fanservice DLC (Summer Scramble) is here!

The music in this map is fucking awesome, and yet none of the early rips have it. I want it.

Hope someone gets to ripping that track ASAP. It's the cheese in terms of awesomeness.

Edited by Renvalt

I finally got off my bottom and looked for a link to Nohr and Hoshidos official art.

Hoshido

tumblr_nqxwqqzLKY1r8c8a2o1_1280.png

Nohr

tumblr_nqxwsmrn8t1r8c8a2o2_1280.png

Or as they've been nicknamed "Eastern Kingdom of Hoshido" and "Nohrdor".

... "We're taking Kamui to Krakenburg!"

SORRY NOT SORRY.

I hadn't known Nohrdor was a thing, but now that it is, I'm using it everywhere.