Release hype thread

VincentASM

Hey! I just got here and decided to join the hype train!!

Indeed! Hoshidan or Nohrian, it doesn't matter! The more hype we gather the faster we go! Choo choo!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just would like to say ive just been watching this thread for hours now and didn't want to post cause my wifi is slow so i am afraid i might miss something, but the Hype is unavoidable

Hype!!!!!!

Plus i am seeing 482 people viewing this thread that is worth posting for.

*Hops on the Hype Train

[Comes out of the woodworks after years for new FE hype]

Thanks to the people who found the images, by the way. And, uh, hi.

Hi :DDD

Ditto, I have a fairly good feeling that Nohr will have an interesting story, plus it has Luna ;). The new Hoshido classes are really cool though, and I am going to make everyone in that army into lancers.

I tend to go for a balanced amount of classes for units. XD Since secondary classes are a thing now what are you gonna pick? I'm thinking rod knight myself so I can promote into strategist. (If that is how the class trees work that is...)

I have an idea. Anyone want to try their hand at writing a few supports between characters they are excited for? Platonic or romantic. Maybe I little like this.

Kamui: Felicia, do you have any idea what day it is?

Felicia: No, did I miss something important?

Kamui: Fire Emblem: Fates released (albeit early)! Everyone is looking forward to the spoilers!

Felicia: I'm sorry master I appear to have misplaced them.

Kamui: Felicia you are such a klutz! Quickly, go find them!

Felicia: Ri-right away master Kamui!

Just kidding. This is fun though.

I tend to go for a balanced amount of classes for units. XD Since secondary classes are a thing now what are you gonna pick? I'm thinking rod knight myself so I can promote into strategist. (If that is how the class trees work that is...)

I think that's right. I'll likely pick Samurai for Hoshido (I love Myrmidons) and for Nohr I think it'll be Mercenary. Gotta get those Trueblades and Great Heroes.

Edited by Themes

Busy thread. Don't have the energy to read it. Just let the record show that I too am hyped. Though I'd actually prefer as few leaks as possible; they serve only to make me jealous that I must wait just a little longer.

It's lunchtime ish in China now right

can we have leaks now

It's 12:30 pm here in Hong Kong. What if the people who got the game are at school though? xD

Edited by LoboKD001

Of course, that's the only fuel the Hype train can run on!

Shhhh, if they find out, they'll stop joining.

We are now!

As a conductor, I would like to protest the burning of our fellow hype train passengers. Unless this is of course what the hype gods demand.

Edited by Themes