Release hype thread

VincentASM

Forgive me, but I don't know if this has been mentioned yet (again) but the blue-haired maid seems to appear EXTREMELY early (prologue perhaps) but only as a minor character I believe.

Yes, we saw Flora in the first trailer when Kamui wakes up, obscured by Felicials portrait.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me, but I don't know if this has been mentioned yet (again) but the blue-haired maid seems to appear EXTREMELY early (prologue perhaps) but only as a minor character I believe.

I don't believe that's been mentioned, thanks!

Maybe she'll return at a later chapter or something, or else it'll turn out that the reason IS never revealed anything about her was because she really wasn't important...

well i think a lot of people already guessed that from the info we had but thanks for the confirmation.

Yes, we saw Flora in the first trailer when Kamui wakes up, obscured by Felicials portrait.

Oh. Well then, but one thing I would like to note too is that in Baidu, one of the user who owns the game said he saw her in the enemy's team.. now I'm not sure if he meant Nohr or not because the user said "Enemy's team" ( 一开始就看到了, 在敌阵中)

Oh. Well then, but one thing I would like to note too is that in Baidu, one of the user who owns the game said he saw her in the enemy's team.. now I'm not sure if he meant Nohr or not because the user said "Enemy's team" ( 一开始就看到了, 在敌阵中)

By enemy, do you mean a story map?

I'm a lurker that's been a member for a few years now, but a new FE has entice me out of hiding.

Ha! I've been a fan of FE since the gba days, and tumblr has nothing to do with it.

The 4/8chan crowd most likely enjoys the responses y'all giving.

Man, I´ve been refreshing like crazy waiting for any leaks. I am sleepy as hell but I fear I might miss something while I sleep.

Don´t know what to do right now

Go to sleep. Get up in the morning, and bathe in the glorious spoilers. :D I'll probably follow my own advice and go to bed now. Have a good night, afternoon, morning etc, everyone.

By enemy, do you mean a story map?

I have no idea.

Someone asked for the information for the blue-haired maid and then the guy said he/she said her at the beginning of the game. In the enemy's team. said that the girl was involved in the story for a while and then both Nohr and Hoshido time.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3843859813?pn=2< If you can see the page (because you might need to register), scroll down till you see the box art of Conquest with the blue-haired maid being squared, in the reply section

Edited by LoboKD001

I find it kinda funny that the number of people who are viewing this thread has dropped by more than 20% around the same time we start talking about burning hyped fans as fuel for the hype train....

Obviously the Hype is wearing out, Quick burn more people!!!!! Burning Fans is sure to get more Fans!!!!!

Or it is because it is late in parts of the world.. Nah we need to burn more people!!!!!