Release hype thread

VincentASM

Man, if the answer is 'no you cannot S-rank Nohr siblings' (which would not be surprising), I'm scared of what'll happen on these forums. If the answer is yes, I'm still scared of what'll happen lol.

I'm afraid for everyone's safety.....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI GUESTS!

But seriously did the people posting get taken down by Nintendo or something? I remember them coming down hard on the people who got Pokemon X and Y a few days early and actually took their copies. Normally leakers are much more enthusiastic about posting literally everything about a game when they get it before street date...

That actually happened? With the actual cartridges or the digital data or...?

Man, if the answer is 'no you cannot S-rank Nohr siblings' (which would not be surprising), I'm scared of what'll happen on these forums. If the answer is yes, I'm still scared of what'll happen lol.

"While Rome Burns" would come to mind, at least for some...

I think he got white Kingdom because in one shot of Chapter 6, he seems to be fighting Nohrian soliders and Hinoka (looks like it) is her ally.

EDIT: yes he is playing white kingdom, he took a photo of the white Kingdom box art... doesn't that mean we won't know if we can marry Nohrian siblings yet :V

Ugh... that's what I was afraid of. I wonder if there's someone who bought the black version? Perhaps you could ask them if you have an account?

等等看看, 这次同性间能到A+ 自捏对同性最高A

A+ supports for same-gender characters, but the maximum is A between Kamui and other units of the same gender? Did I read it right?

That actually happened? With the actual cartridges or the digital data or...?

Actual carts iirc. I'll go looking for the news from back then and edit this post with the link when I find it. The guy had set up an entire instagram and leaked Chesnaught early among a few other things about the game. It was apparently a mom-and-pop video game store that had broken street date and likely got slapped with a hefty fine for doing so and OMG 5 NEW REPLIES

EDIT: Here's a news article about the leak, dated October 3rd 2013. Remember Pokemon X and Y had a worldwide release on October 12 2013 http://www.gamnesia.com/news/massive-pokemon-x-and-y-leak-spoilers-inside#.VYjwmPlViko

Edited by MoonlitSonata

Incest is wincest. The FE4 fans will have a heyday.

The player can't marry siblings in FE4 though...

Well cousins, yeah.

Actual carts iirc. I'll go looking for the news from back then and edit this post with the link when I find it. The guy had set up an entire instagram and leaked Chesnaught early among a few other things about the game. It was apparently a mom-and-pop video game store that had broken street date and likely got slapped with a hefty fine for doing so and OMG 5 NEW REPLIES

Yeah, I remember this.

Edited by L95

等等看看, 这次同性间能到A+ 自捏对同性最高A

A+ supports for same-gender characters, but the maximum is A between Kamui and other units of the same gender? Did I read it right?

Yes, you've got that right sadly...

Btw is that from Weibo? May I please have the link so I can translate some other bits as well?

Edited by tofu

等等看看, 这次同性间能到A+ 自捏对同性最高A

Yes, I think you got it right.

等等看看, 这次同性间能到A+ 自捏对同性最高A

That sounds about right. If that is true though kinda weird how the self insert character is the one that can't hit A+

The player can't marry siblings in FE4 though...

Well cousins, yeah.

Technically, if you pair Lana with Faval, or Lester with Patty, you're pairing genetic half-siblings. Aren't Briggid and Aideen identical twins?

等等看看, 这次同性间能到A+ 自捏对同性最高A

That's... wow, okay, wasn't expecting that!

The Chinese translates roughly as wait and see, this time same gender can reach up to A and other unit with the same sex, the highest would be A.

There is no A+. Never thought I would see the day where I get to put my Chinese to good use. I believe the + means additionally etc etc.

Edited by pradian

Should I create a thread that's dedicated to all non-story spoilers? So we can at least try to keep ourselves in the dark. A little, you guys can wait 6 months right? That's no problem, right?

What's this thing called waiting? Is it a dessert?

i'll need the full context, but it can interpreted a few ways like A+ being an alternate S rank that gets you all the bonuses and is essentially a bromance, or A+ being an S rank that just can't make kids, or there is actually a space that isn't typed between A and the + and it's empty hype

spacing is everything

Edited by Thor Odinson