Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the real question is, can you marry the siblings? i really want to cum inside sakura.

310.gif

She's like a 10-year-old, blood-related sibling!

And not even cute!

Edited by Thane

I'm hyped as hell! Those photos just ignited the fire from the hype inside my soul!!!

But it really sucks that i have to wait some months to play, i'm clueless when it comes to japanese...

Those aren't scans? They just look like pictures taken with a camera.

I'm a very tired non-native English-speaker who's staying up only due to hype and dem Hong Kongians stealing urr Faiya Emburemsu!

Although I am flattered that people expect me to make sense. I should write that on my resume: "occasionally understood".

Edited by Thane

Kinda disappointed that this artbook is like the pre-release artbook from awakening.

Anyone know when Knights of Iris was released after the Japanese release date (in the order of months)? I can't find any information about it.

Edited by squkyshoes

the real question is, can you marry the siblings? i really want to cum inside sakura.

You will find out soon, unlucky fans are begging these that had the game to see if they can S-rank the siblings.

Oh and it seem the Chinese fandom are crazy about the 干姐姐 (step sister AKA Camilla) too!

Kinda disappointed that this artbook is like the pre-release artbook from awakening.

Anyone know when Knights of Iris was released after the Japanese release date (in the order of months)? I can't find any information about it.

It released December 7, 2012 (preorders went up in October). Game came out April 2012. : )

Edited by Kirokan

You will find out soon, unlucky fans are begging these that had the game to see if they can S-rank the siblings.

Oh and it seem the Chinese fandom are crazy about the 干姐姐 (step sister AKA Camilla) too!

Whether I can marry the Nohr royals or not is literally all I want to know, hopefully we'll get good news soon!

Shhh, Japan didn't get a pre-release artbook for Awakening.

That and we already saw a tiny preview of the artbook, which looked a lot like Awakening's pre-release one.

Plus I doubt Kozaki's had time to draw that much artwork for the game XD

can any of our official turbo weebs translators help us out on what does it say here on the bottom screen?

JiBwdjV.jpg

Looks like gender and height selection to me.

can any of our official turbo weebs translators help us out on what does it say here on the bottom screen?

JiBwdjV.jpg

That wasn't very nice : (

But it says

Small

Male Female

Big

So those circles fall into the cross between the categories it's in.

EDIT: Yep, so height selection as guessed above. : ) There's a similar thing like this for hairstyles, too.

Edited by Kirokan