Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit that gave me chills

Mikoto.....diving in the way of that guys attack to save you....then she dies as you hold her in your arms. I already heard spoilers about that...but seeing it, actually made me tear up. It was sort of similar to the scene in awakening where you kill Chrom due to validar controlling you, and as he dies he tries to reassure you....but even sadder

Uh... guys, we have a confirmed date for the third route

6g7uykQ.png

Wow ... if i'm reading that correctly then that's the 30th off June next year. That's really far away.

Holy shit that gave me chills

Mikoto.....diving in the way of that guys attack to save you....then she dies as you hold her in your arms. I already heard spoilers about that...but seeing it, actually made me tear up. It was sort of similar to the scene in awakening where you kill Chrom due to validar controlling you, and as he dies he tries to reassure you....but even sadder

Yikes.

Also, my prediction was almost correct.

BTW, that's the expiration date for the DLC, not the start date XD

Wow ... if i'm reading that correctly then that's the 30th off June next year. That's really far away.

OH.. you're right. I didn't even notice the year. LOL THAT MEANS THE WESTERN ONE WILL BE OUT IN 2017!

BTW, that's the expiration date for the DLC, not the start date XD

Huh? It's only available for a short time? I really hope I'm misunderstanding you because that would be some of the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever seen.

OH.. you're right. I didn't even notice the year. LOL THAT MEANS THE WESTERN ONE WILL BE OUT IN 2017!

I really hope not ... I don't think that I could wait that long XD

Huh? It's only available for a short time? I really hope I'm misunderstanding you because that would be some of the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever seen.

It does say deadline according to my ipad.

I'm just trying to find an explination now cause idekhow a dlc can expire

Edited by squkyshoes

I seem to remember some Pokemon codes expiring if you didn't use them before the date printed. Basically they're saying to use your code for the DLC within the next year or else you lose it cause why would you hold off on downloading that?

Actually that's the date that until which you can download the 3rd route for free. After that, you'll have to pay. There's no way they'll release it that late... Hopefully.

Edited by teddybearyt

Wow, I was like 'Wow, one year for a DLC, they truly deserve their money /sarcasm'

... Wait, expiration time ? For what ?

Edited by B.Leu

Yeah, that's really interesting. If you find any explanation I'd really like to know what it is. :)