Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...So I come back from helping my Dad build the base for a storage shed, and now characters can be stripped to their undergarments and wear freaking swimsuits.

*sigh*

"Interactive anime" it is, then, "Int"Sys. Interactive anime it is.

So, do we know what the extent of Amiibo interaction is? Do they work kinda like spotpass characters in Awakening plus some lines around the Castle, or do they have supports and such?

No supports (they're grayed out in the support screen), but you CAN dress them up!

Edit: And their own custom attack animations!

Edited by squkyshoes

So, do we know what the extent of Amiibo interaction is? Do they work kinda like spotpass characters in Awakening plus some lines around the Castle, or do they have supports and such?

I believe somebody noted earlier in this thread that they don't have supports.

Judging by the Marth scenes, they do not have supports or personal skills.

However, they seem to have everything else that normal characters have.

So it's gender neutral? The scene with Mikoto?

The model changes to Female!Avatar when she is talking.

Strangely, the model is male while Kamui transforms.

Did they honestly think no one would catch onto that? Hey Intelligent Systems, Stick to making first person cutscenes if you guys don't want to make a second model for the female character.

Edited by Kamui-of-Nohr

In the hoshido stream we saw some interactions with the marth amiibos including:

Gaining items from him

Fighting him in battle to acquire him as a unit

Can act as a shop keeper

You can dress him in bathers

There are no support logs with him

There are no face rubbing times with him

Where do you see someone playing Lunatic?

Also, it makes sense for enemies to be statistically weaker because they can attack you two at a time and block your damage.

Enemies are definitely less powerful in Nohr!Lunatic Mode than in Awakening

Hope this is still a challenging mode

It also looks like our units are not growing at the same rate as they did in Awakening so perhaps that helps in keeping the Nohr!Lunatic Mode as challenging... I may be mistaken though and have found myself groaning and getting exasperated with the Nohr streamer and some of his moves in the various attempts at Chapter 7 and 8 so perhaps the difficulty has dropped and he is not making the best plays?