Release hype thread

VincentASM

So this time we have to choose Corrin's other class at the beginning instead of just having every class available throughout the game.

Interesting. Makes your choice of an extra class all the more crucial to what you want.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

269dd454564e9258139e15069982d158cebf4eea

b1910e0828381f30d19b1e41ac014c086c06f092

What are those mean?

The first picture is the main menu. The choices are "start from the beginning" (of the route you already have), "choose a new future" (buy DLC), or "extras."

The second picture is after "choose a new future" is selected; it shows the 3 stories. "purchase Hoshido route / purchase Nohr route / purchase the 3rd route." Presumably this is where you go to get the 2 routes you didn't already have. It's somewhat unfortunate that the 3rd route is literally just called "the 3rd route."

Edited by ReedTien

I already know I'm choosing Pegasus Warrior as my secondary class. I need to revive the Pegasi Lovers Club.

Golden Kite Warrior just looks so amazing and it's a flying bow unit, and I love bows. Sing me up to the Peg knight club.

It says that for me too but don't put any stock in that. At 11AM EST on the 24th when you click on the game, it will "discover" that it is playable. I've done this prepurchasing bit with Japanese games before. The counter is just 'wrong'. It seems to calculate based on the end of the release day's date.

Hey, thanks. This is the first game I've ever pre-downloaded so it just threw me off guard. I appreciate the explanation!

OHMIGOD!!! HYPE HYPE HYPE! :D

Will go with Dark Mage, Spellcaster, Wyvern Rider (for Revenant Knight), or Oni (for the Oni promotion with magic) for secondary classes on the boy Avatar when I finally get the game.

For the girl Avatar, I lean towards the physical classes (Fighter, Mercenary, Samurai).

here, have some love for the nohr side

OEkWmCS.jpg

z4lTNcF.jpg

Who's the girl in the 3rd line and 3rd column (beside Elise and above azura)?

Looks like Mozume for me, i thought she was hoshido locked.

You can recruit non-Corrin characters via Streetpass, right? So if they have a Streetpass Corrin, they could also have Streetpass Hoshido exclusives.