Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is also possible but I'm in doubt. So far we've seen kids that has the mother's hair color but looks like the father.

Why would Fannel be the only male to give you two kids?

I'd imagine Marx and Leon would have children tied to them before a character less important than them.

But then... Why would Fem!Kamui be able to have 2 kids this time while in Awakening M!Robin can have two kids?

Damn it... this is too confusing!

Flannel is not the only one to give two children. Any male who gives a child is capable of giving two children via their own and FemKamui.

Marx and Leon most likely will have children.

While I agree on the Kanna point, Female Morgan was so much cuter than Male Morgan. More adorable support conversations too.

Nah, Kjelle, and Lucina would like to have a word with you. However, I will agree that F!Morgan and Gerome win by a landslide due to sheer hilarity.

I do have to admit M!Kanna is making me quote an earlier user all too cheerfully. "HI SON." Far, far, FAR cuter than F!Kanna in this girl's eyes.

Who even is Flannel? Other than the dad of this Beloa.

He's the werewolf

Wasn't it already established that kids are tied to the dad this time since Shara is Tsukuyomi's kid?

While I agree on the Kanna point, Female Morgan was so much cuter than Male Morgan. More adorable support conversations too.

I could not disagree with you more Edited by Mysterique Sign

Alright, so let's get this clear:

Where do Ryoma and Hinoka come in if Mikoto moved to Hoshido with Kamui? King Sumeragi's children? Then Takumi and Sakura came next?

At this point my honest guess is this. kamui was born in some unaffiliated village. Kamui's true father and mother die. Mikoto, being a friend of the family adopts kamui and then raises Kamui as her own. Then moves to Hoshido with Kamui. Its apparently confirmed in his s rank support with Sakura that he has a different father from the other Hoshido siblings and this makes the most sense with why he can S rank them. It also covers why Mikoto is so caring for Kamui in the early chapters. Kamui is her child, just not by blood. thats my theory going off everything we know anyways. My guess is the third path will be covering why Kamui and Aqua aren't actually related to either family and who their true parents are.

ICE TRIBE FOR LIFE!

I'm going to give my avatar some awesome blue hair and roleplay that he's from the ice tribe, not Hoshido or Nohr. Doing so, I avoid all the troublesome famil / blood ties. It is cannon.

\m/

At this point my honest guess is this. kamui was born in some unaffiliated village. Kamui's true father and mother die. Mikoto, being a friend of the family adopts kamui and then raises Kamui as her own. Then moves to Hoshido with Kamui. Its apparently confirmed in his s rank support with Sakura that he has a different father from the other Hoshido siblings and this makes the most sense with why he can S rank them. It also covers why Mikoto is so caring for Kamui in the early chapters. Kamui is her child, just not by blood. thats my theory going off everything we know anyways. My guess is the third path will be covering why Kamui and Aqua aren't actually related to either family and who their true parents are.

Adoption is also good, and would fit as well. Sakura's words just make me curious though, and I want to piece together pieces. Aqua can S-rank Leon, and S rank Kamui, so what the heck is going on? Seems like we'll have to wait until the leakers reveal some things.

I rewinded Hamayama's stream to check the Communication stuff again. Some interesting stuff inside...

Link Bonus
Get items by purchasing the 2nd or 3rd route.

Requires 2 routes:
Dread Scroll - Class-change to Dread Fighter (x2)
Divine Dragon Herb - All stats +1
Boots - Boosts Movement by 1

Requires 3 routes:
Dark Falcon Wing - Class-change to Dark Falcon (x2)
Divine Dragon Herb - All stats +1
Boots - Boosts Movement by 1

Communication Settings
StreetPass
SpotPass
Send Gameplay Info
Data Exchange
Show My Castle Address

Bonus Box
Castle (user) Ratings
Thoughts (about My Castle)
Accessories
Bond Units
Facilities
Ranking bonus

Bonus Box doesn't seem to have Bonus Teams. Dunno what "Bond Units" are though.

Ranking bonus is for My Castle battles, I believe.

Edited by VincentASM

If Kamui/Corrin isn't related to the Nohr royal family and isn't related to Sumeragi then where did their dragon powers come from? What if Corrin and Azura aren't descendants of the Ancestral Dragons but actually are ancestral dragons?

At this point I do think it's more likely that Kamui was from an outside village?? I also kind of want to guess that it's the ice Village but maybe it's just because i want it to be lol. But that's the only reason I could think of that would make it okay to S-Support really any of the siblings? I'm also considering that Aqua might be Kamui's sister but I don't remember seeing if it was confirmed that you can marry her too or not.

Big part of the reason I kept marrying Chrom when I played F!Robin was the two kids things. Maybe there'll be a lady Chrom for the guy Corrins? Or worse, a dude Anna, best husbando for lady Corrins who can only give you a single child.

inbf Aqua/Azura