Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'd be funny if Luna's English was something like Selena lol

I hope she joins soon! And also I hope Felicia and Joker are playable at the same time. I'd hate for only one or the other based on gender :(

Damn, I hope not! But I'm curious what evidence would point to this?

The only evidence I can think of would be that she hasn't shown up yet.

We only got to Chapter 8 Nohr and Chapter 11 Hoshido so there is still plenty of time.

could i get said picture, please? :)

http://i.imgur.com/KJCCUB0.jpg

Also, here's some dialogue between them:

http://imgur.com/Ppz3VPH

http://imgur.com/Um3C2EV

If you have a device with iOS 7 or higher, use the google translate app to take an image and have it translate it for you. (That's what I've been doing)

http://i.imgur.com/KJCCUB0.jpg

Also, here's some dialogue between them:

http://imgur.com/Ppz3VPH

http://imgur.com/Um3C2EV

If you have a device with iOS 7 or higher, use the google translate app to take an image and have it translate it for you. (That's what I've been doing)

The awkwardness when you find out that your mom is also your aunt...

#JustKannathings

#JustKannathings

I wonder if the issue will be addressed, because in good writing or rather, common sense, incest or the possibility of it isn't something you simply ignore.

I'm not asking for wangst a la Eltoshan/Lachesis or Altena/whatshisname, but at least, something.

Edited by B.Leu

#JustKannathings

There is no way that they would promote incest(especially incestuous born children).There was however a Deidre girl who did something similar(Havent played the game,dont know the story)

I doubt that they are even related at this point.

#JustKannathings was so damn funny!

Edited by JayTheKing

oh my god so many more pages to read

565 user(s) are reading this topic

85 members, 454 guests, 25 anonymous users

oh my god so many users

oh my god what about the dark dress anyway

There is no way that they would promote incest(especially incestuous born children).There was however a Deidre girl who did something similar(Havent played the game,dont know the story)

I doubt that they are even related at this point.

#JustKannathings was so damn funny!

Deirdre was kidnapped and memory wiped, then married to her brother.

There was however a Deidre girl who did something similar(Havent played the game,dont know the story)

Yeah, in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, a girl named Deirdre ends up marrying a half-sibling (without knowing they're related) and has kids with him later in the game for plot reasons. I don't think the sibling marriages in this game will have that kind of explanation for it, though.

So based on Awakening it seems Dread Fighter would use swords, tomes, and possibly axes, while Dark Falcon probably uses the Hoshido lances, tomes, and possibly staffs?

Which wouldn't actually cover the missing weapon types as well as in Awakening; all it would add is sword/tome. So maybe there's something else to the picture? Notable missing weapon combinations so far are sword/staff, sword/tome, axe/staff, and axe/bow. Plus bow/tome, which was missing even in Awakening, and most combinations with hidden weapons.

Sword/Tome is only missing on the Hoshido side. Nohr get it through both Dark Knights and Dark Bloods. Meanwhile Hoshido do get Sword/Staff in the form of Light Bloods.

Edited by TheWerdna

I'm really happy this thread isn't a mafia game, I think I'd rage sub out if I woke up to find that the thread had gained 20 more pages overnight … when it had 90 in less than 24 hours.

What exactly did I miss, and do I want to know anyway?

Let us keep hoping that flora joins soon because if 1 maid is good ? 2 ... 2 are way better ...
btw is it confirmed that the sons this time come from the men ? that is twistiing my mind ....

Well, that was long and painful to read through.

At this point I'm very confused regarding the story and character backgrounds of this game. It's certainly interesting, but some of the extra "fanservice" features are getting to be a bit much for me.

Surprised there are so many incest fans here though.

Let us keep hoping that flora joins soon because if 1 maid is good ? 2 ... 2 are way better ...

btw is it confirmed that the sons this time come from the men ? that is twistiing my mind ....

The only two children we know of (that aren't Kamui's) are tied to their father.

Sword/Tome is only missing on the Hoshido side. Nohr get it through both Dark Knights and Dark Bloods. Meanwhile Hoshido do get Sword/Staff in the form of Light Bloods.

Forgot about Dark Knights; in any case I don't count Corrin's special classes.

oh my god so many more pages to read

565 user(s) are reading this topic

85 members, 454 guests, 25 anonymous users

oh my god so many users

oh my god what about the dark dress anyway

It in the route Nohr opening. Edited by Awakener_