A new member has appeared!

Blizzia

Greetings! I decided to finally sign up after having been a lurker for quite a while (A LONG TIME. 2008 or something.)

While having lurked for several years, I've never actually bothered completely familiarizing myself with the forums. I've mostly been checking out information and news. Buuuut all good things must come to an end, so here I am, a former elite lurker turned member. I typically go by the name Blizzia online.

Tiny bit of trivia:

I am 21 years old and I come from Denmark.

I have a mad obsession with games, story-heavy anime and sexy art.

I've loved the Fire Emblem series for a long time, and my favorite game is Awakening until I make Rinka my waifu in Fates. I consider Lyndis my favorite character of all time so far though.

My first Fire Emblem game was Blazing Sword, a game which I have quite a bit of history with. I still have my original GBA cartridge, and the game was given to me as a prize for winning a contest based on swordfighting with latex roleplay weapons (I don't do this anymore beyond embarrassing practice with a fly swatter or the odd stick when nobody is looking).

Nice to meet you all, and I hope we'll get along!

Edited by Blizzia

Welcome to the Forest, Blizzia. Denmark huh, never met anyone from there before so that's pretty neat for me! And that's pretty impressive, swordfighting competition huh. I considered taking up Fencing or HEMA before. That sounds pretty awesome even if it is embarassing XD Welcome to the nerd club I suppose. I have a bit of a history with Blazing Sword myself. I used to wake up early every morning before school to play a chapter of it when i was in the fifth grade. Such a great game. Anyway, i've rambled on enough. Enjoy your stay here! (Come say hello the public chat sometime, I'm often there)

YO~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting, now may I offer you a job as a fly swatter in my neighborhood?) :P:

Thanks everyone :)

@Crimson Mors: Yeah, I often played it during the night haha xD Was sleep-deprived for years coz of that :o

@eclipse: Will do, and that would depend on the pay xD

@4Starword I will not run! I will stand and fight! *looks at screen* *Hug Pillow is the only weapon* *Does 0 damage, has 1 charge.* Oh well, at least I tried :o