eicyormm2 GAME OVER! Congratulations to Euklyd, Kinumi, Paperblade, Chen, Hannah & Mancer for winning

Blitz

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in playing another eimm with in a week?

since most of you know your roles, if you wanna discuss stuff with others, I won't really mind, just don't quote stuff please.

Unfair advantage IMO.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm, you are one of the guys who knows your role... (and it isn't THAT unfair, IMO)

Profiting from unfairness doesn't make me I'm okay with it. (Okay.)

Profiting from unfairness doesn't make me I'm okay with it. (Okay.)

most people already have the roles and they want to start, holding it back might get people to do it anyways, making it more unfair for the people who refuse to do it, IMO

most people already have the roles and they want to start, holding it back might get people to do it anyways, making it more unfair for the people who refuse to do it, IMO

you have me there

game start soon?

you have me there

game start soon?

I am still trying to make proper roles for everyone :(

I want to start soon too, but I am too slow. ( I am still on the 7/8th) I might actually shorten the first phase though, if people would prefer that (and I get to start really late that is)

There are way too many people in this game so I'm pretty much going to randomize actions until <25 people are left, if I'm still alive by then. Probably not going to contact anyone. Others are free to contact me if they Really Want. gl hf

My skype is reinflechezero, I'm in the SFmafia slack group, you can PM me, I'm mod on IRC. There are plenty of ways to get the full Rein experience.

I wanted to insert flavor, but other stuff takes priority....

anyways,

it is now N1. N1 ends after I get all role PMs out and when people bother me.

all aliases are on OP, ENJOY~

keep me posted though

I'm not going to take this game seriously, so if you really want to talk to me use whatever form of communication you can. I will not be sharing my Skype, and if you already have my Skype address please do not share it. Thank you.