eicyormm2 GAME OVER! Congratulations to Euklyd, Kinumi, Paperblade, Chen, Hannah & Mancer for winning

Blitz

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in playing another eimm with in a week?

Wow the aliases keep getting more and more boring. I regret not going with my original plan of having "144000" as my alias already.

But I have something to tell to everyone! I'm not here to fullfill my wincon. In fact, I don't care about it at all! Realistically speaking I have no chances to win this game. But I have a reason to be here after all, just like everyone else. It's just slightly different from the standard.

MAKAZE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, KNOW THAT I'M PLANNING TO SHOOT YOU!

I pretty much gave it away here

But shooting a person among 57 aliases is hard, so hey, I'm willing to accept any help~

> Here's a deal:

Claim your alias to me, and I won't shoot you nor target you with my role. This will help me to reduce my pool of PoE. If you want I will also try to make sure that other people don't shoot you as well, and inform you if someone is trying to target you. I won't tell anyone your alias, not even Vhaltz. I won't even tell anyone you claimed your alias to me if you don't want others to know.

I have done this before and no information leaked so yeah.

I ask for nothing in exchange since just knowing already helps me, but if you want, it'd be nice if you claimed your targets to me~

I will randomize my targets and probably Vhaltz's as well among my pool of PoE, probably 5 minutes before the deadline. I won't claim them no matter what. You never know who may be working with Makaze!

If Makaze dies I'll claim my alias in thread and idle for the rest of the game.

SORRY MAKAZE, IT'LL BE FUN

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for giving me a good idea the next time manix signs up for an eimm game mitsuki

fairly certain he'd just do the same thing back at you. who will win?!

Wow the aliases keep getting more and more boring. I regret not going with my original plan of having "144000" as my alias already.

But I have something to tell to everyone! I'm not here to fullfill my wincon. In fact, I don't care about it at all! Realistically speaking I have no chances to win this game. But I have a reason to be here after all, just like everyone else. It's just slightly different from the standard.

MAKAZE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, KNOW THAT I'M PLANNING TO SHOOT YOU!

I pretty much gave it away here

But shooting a person among 57 aliases is hard, so hey, I'm willing to accept any help~

> Here's a deal:

Claim your alias to me, and I won't shoot you nor target you with my role. This will help me to reduce my pool of PoE. If you want I will also try to make sure that other people don't shoot you as well, and inform you if someone is trying to target you. I won't tell anyone your alias, not even Vhaltz. I won't even tell anyone you claimed your alias to me if you don't want others to know.

I have done this before and no information leaked so yeah.

I ask for nothing in exchange since just knowing already helps me, but if you want, it'd be nice if you claimed your targets to me~

I will randomize my targets and probably Vhaltz's as well among my pool of PoE, probably 5 minutes before the deadline. I won't claim them no matter what. You never know who may be working with Makaze!

If Makaze dies I'll claim my alias in thread and idle for the rest of the game.

SORRY MAKAZE, IT'LL BE FUN

What did I do to you?

Hi, I like allies.

My Skype is "euklyd" (mention EIMM if you add me) and I'm also on Slack (I'm even an admin, so you can PM me your email and I'll add you to it free of charge!).

I'll occasionally be on IRC, but I'm away from my normal computer so I'll be there uh. Less.

PMs are cool too.

If anyone has information on the whereabouts of Marth, I will trade actionz because he is my primary kill target.

He's changed his name to Magnificance Incarnate; you can find him at post 111.