dumb paint adventures with fire emblem characters.

ghast

You know what? Somebody ought to take up making "Everything Wrong With" videos on video games. It would be a blast. XD

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrfspyH88MdINOvfv2iC3iJGUftg_Ep36

Provided, it's only for Sonic.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJuv8BsDvmrX7GHMy7aMzDeKtsUepovzn

Provided, maybe not quite what you're asking for.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the next episode will probs be a surprise to most people but i just finished playing it so...

here's some sketches for the next episode!

U44Gm6O.png

Edited by ghast

the next episode will probs be a surprise to most people but i just finished playing it so...

U44Gm6O.png

I did NOT expect that.

This is going to be good.

oh, hello. This should be fun.

U44Gm6O.png

I'm guessing the person boxed out is a spoiler or something? lol.

Now I can't wait for Fates to release and for you to snark that one as well. 8D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The faces are deceptively goofy looking, but the work on the bodies is very good. A lot of the Fates costumes are very intricate, and you've copied them quite well.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh wow. I am glad I watched this because my brother kept saying Conquest was the better of the games. To be quite honest, I like a lot of the characters in Fates but I just openly hate the story mainly because the hypocrisy on both ends on each side and seeing someone explain why Corrin (our supposed self-insert) is ironically my least favorite character kind of reminds me why I they should have just made a waifu simulation with the characters instead. Having characters only for one game be alive yet have them as a support in two of the games makes me wonder why they didn't stick with that aspect.

Then again, they had to make it Fire Emblem and they had to make a story for it, which is sad because whoever wrote the story didn't actually communicate with people on what makes for a strong Fire Emblem game. Don't get me wrong, I am starting to think back on why I didn't like sitting through Awakening for four or five times (because it became a chore to go through now.) but the fact Birthright did not develop on any of the Hoshidan siblings outside of the supports made it kind of boring to sit through. Just having a game where you just romanced the Fates characters would have been fine with me (then again, I was only introduced to Fire Emblem by Awakening.) Fates is becoming a chore for me as well in the sense that the stories in each one are not fun to sit through and I REALLY just want to get to the part where I S-Support with someone.

I wonder where they'll ever be a future Fire Emblem game where the story is more entertaining than the supports and the romance aspect of Awakening/Fates. I guess I should also try to play a game before Awakening as well. It sounds like the plots for some of them would have been great to play as well.