Staff changes.

Tangerine

Nothing too big or dramatic this time!

Adding another section moderator, specifically for Fan Projects, Creative and their child sections. I had a dedicated moderator (eventually promoted, mind you) for that section previously, but she retired a while ago and it's been left without one since. Was about time I found a replacement!

GhastStation is going to be added as a dedicated Section Moderator for those sections, and we're glad to have him!

He'll be taking a bigger role in the section than moderators typically do, since his attention will be focused compared to the rest of our staff. He's going to help us clean up the FP section, keep relevant information/resources posted and work with the community towards improving it overall. He's already a fairly proactive member of that community, so expect more of what he already contributes and a bolstered organizational effort from the staff for the section.

Welcome to the team! Enjoy your shiny new fandango group name.

Edited by Tangerine

hahahahaha you nerds broke his badge

hahahahahahahahahaha vote me for admin i wouldn't break shit like tangerine always does

but jk lol hahaha

but seriously.

Edited by Integrity

hahahahaha you nerds broke his badge

hahahahahahahahahaha vote me for admin i wouldn't break shit like tangerine always does

but jk lol hahaha

but seriously.

(actually you would cause i can't change badges so there)

• 3 months later...

Just gonna put this in Ghast's thread:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57757&p=4032754

I'd talked to Ghast a while ago about finding some helpers for the section, but the subject came up in a thread and sorted itself out! lol.

Agro and Prime sent me a PM after the post I made in this thread, volunteering to help Ghast with his organizational duties in the section, so they're going to be joining him as helpers. Ghast is still the one you want to go to if a moderator is needed in the section, but these two should be able to help you if you need a thread moved or assistance in the questions section.

Thanks for volunteering to help out guys, I appreciate it! Welcome to the squad :P:.

Edited by Tangerine