Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really necessary to list Kanna under Flannel's "child" spoiler. I mean, that can be assumed that if you married Flannel you would get Kanna as well as Beloa/Velour, right?

IIRC, it was said some pairings would not result in children. So Kamui may not get a kid with every pairing.

What happens to nextgen characters belonging to the side you didn't side with?

Will they simply not exist because no independent plot marriage?

Has it been confirmed the nohr siblings are actual biological siblings with garon as their father? I can see the nohr siblings cannot Srank each other.

Now that the children are determined by the father, does that mean the male avatar can only have 1 child?

Dataminers have turned up that Aqua seems to have a Kid. so you could get two that way. though she may be your only option.

Edited by Marros

Dataminers have turned up that Aqua seems to have a Kid. so you could get two that way. though she may be your only option.

If this is true, does that mean Aqua is kind of like the "Chrom" in the game? Where all the girls in Awakening had children if they married and Chrom was the only guy who had a child, reversed in Fates? That might not make such sense sorry

If this is true, does that mean Aqua is kind of like the "Chrom" in the game? Where all the girls in Awakening had children if they married and Chrom was the only guy who had a child, reversed in Fates? That might not make such sense sorry

I know what you mean, and likely yes.

I see, thanks.

Have you got the page where they showed that or anything of the sort?

Hype Thread pages 119 and 120 have datamined images and other relevant info.

You know, it's weird. Morgan was super adorable and was more or less equally cute, regardless of gender, but with Kanna, it isn't really much of a contest. Male Kanna wins easily. Buns aren't that cute, but messy bed head totally is. Besides, female Kanna looks like she'd be like Lisa while male Kanna looks like he'd be like Bart and I'm more of a Bart person, not that Lisa doesn't have her moments.

When more details are given to me. I'll include:

-Child Bio's

-Pics of Each Kid, and if possible, every possible hair color

-Pictures of Every Unit

I'm Working on putting pics right next to each confirmed unit as we speak.

I'll be getting the Hoshido version, because I prefer to wait until the english release for the Nohr version. So I'll probably be finding stuff over the next few days depending on if my JPN ds holds out, it's kinda on it's last leg.

I kind of like Female Kana. She is no Morgan but I'd hug.

Also are A+ ranks just for "Left Over Girls"? What gave people that idea?

It was just a theory based on the fact that I believe we've only ever seen A+ supports shown for female characters that weren't the avatar, and in this game children are tied to guys and there are more women than guys. So if you pair off everyone who can have babies and get S supports, they'll be some gals left over who haven't S supported anyone (and can't.) And so the idea that A+ supports are for them was born.

Whether that's true or not, time will tell.