Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goodness, I come back to all of these supports and so little time. Tommorow I'll be sure to add these in. Other then the supports, I need to figure out what alignment characters are on suuch as Anna, Crimson, Yukimura, Etc or if they're ven supportable.

Children support logs are needed as well. It's a given that they can support their family but what A Supports can they do?

Can Midoriko S-Support Grey despite being cousins?

Really would like to read a few translated supports myself, like Luna x Odin, Kamui x Felicia, and Marx x Pieri

Edited by UnknownUber

Yep. I was kinda weirded out when I found the files, but they seemingly can. It seems to be a Owain / Lucina thing in that it's only really a "companion" S-support. I will admit I was mostly only kind of skimming through it, and my knowledge of Japanese is mostly based of Chinese and online dictionaries, though, so they may have more... incestuous undertones than what I saw.

Do Camilla and Hinoka have a support? Sorry if this has been asked before. I need to know for science reasons.

Yep. Link here.

On the subject of supporting both your families together - anyone have full translated texts of Sakura / Elise or Marxander / Hinoka yet? I skimmed through both while on my support hunt and I liked what I saw, so I would really appreciate it if someone would give me a link for either.

My goodness, I come back to all of these supports and so little time. Tommorow I'll be sure to add these in. Other then the supports, I need to figure out what alignment characters are on suuch as Anna, Crimson, Yukimura, Etc or if they're ven supportable.

Children support logs are needed as well. It's a given that they can support their family but what A Supports can they do?

Really would like to read a few translated supports myself, like Luna x Odin, Kamui x Felicia, and Marx x Pieri

I'll try and get those for you I guess. No S though for Felicia lol.

Yukimura is Hoshidan, that's all I know.

Holy- I honestly thought they took out the child-child romantic supports-feature until literally right now.

Damn, more A-supports I need to connect.

Yay, more units to ship!

Ha- I'm still recovering from learning the children-children supports weren't taken out.

And I learned this because I looked up Yes, Midoriko CAN S-support Grey even though they're cousins.

I'm gonna go link A-supports.

Okay, I did the A-supports for the first-gen girls.

Charolette+Nyx

Charolette+Pieri

Charolette+Belka

Elise+Sakura

Elise+Aqua (Note: just to make things easier for Aqua: she can only A-support with the royal girls, minus Camilla)

Pieri+Luna

Oboro+Belka

Luna+Belka

Camilla+Belka

Setsuna+Luna

Camilla+Luna

Camilla+Hinoka

Camilla+Elise

Orochi+Nyx

Elfie+Nyx

Elfie+Kazehana

Elise+Elife

Nyx+Mosume

Oboro+Mosume

Elife+Mosume

Kagerou+Pieri

Kagerou+Rinka

Kagerou+Setsuna

Kagerou+Orochi

Oboro+Orochi

Oboro+Rinka

Setsuna+Hinoka

Kazehana+Setsuna

Sakura+Hinoka

Aqua+Hinoka

Kazahana+Felicia

Kazahana+Sakura

Aqua+Sakura

Charlotte+Rinka

Orochi+Rinka

Edited by squkyshoes

I don't know If this has been already said here, but I think it is the right topic to express my bewilderment, click the spoiler below to see what I'm talking about (it contains characters and children portraits but I think everybody here has seen this before, anyway I'll use spoiler tag bc there's some "story info" at the end xD)

My conclusion:

So if you play as a male you are forced to marry a child or one of the only-suport-with-Mamui characters in order not to miss any child??? How could IS make that? I mean, what happens if I want to marry Effie, or what if I want to marry Orochi? I lose one of the childs!????? I'm freaking out tbh

I don't know If this has been already said here, but I think it is the right topic to express my bewilderment, click the spoiler below to see what I'm talking about (it contains characters and children portraits but I think everybody here has seen this before, anyway I'll use spoiler tag bc there's some "story info" at the end xD)

My conclusion:

So if you play as a male you are forced to marry a child or one of the only-suport-with-Mamui characters in order not to miss any child??? How could IS make that? I mean, what happens if I want to marry Effie, or what if I want to marry Orochi? I lose one of the childs!????? I'm freaking out tbh

Same here.While for the most part I will be marrying Zero(In Nohr) and Yuugiri(In Hoshido) I am still ticked I can't go ultra canon pairings in 3rd path and marry Azura which is pretty stupid.If only they made ne more female or at least made Flora available to all males.

Since this seems to be the place people are looking to for support transcripts, here are my and CatskillEagle's (rough!) translations of the Marx and Kanna father/child supports, C-A. I think this might be one of the first Kanna support translations out there, and the first support if a sibling is his dad.

It's super, super adorable. Marx is a great papa.

C-Support:

Kanna: Hey dad, can I ask you something?

Marx: Hi, Kanna. What is it?

Kanna: I’m done with being a child. I’m embarrassed that mother handles things for me so much.

Marx: Of course she does. You’re our baby.

Kanna: Not so! I’m not a baby any longer. Since I grew up I’ve become just as capable as Mother, but whenever I try to help she always tell me, “No, Kanna, run along and play…”

Marx: So, in short, you want to not be so dependable on Mom?

Kanna: Yes! I want to do something for mom. I wonder what I can do to make her happy.

Marx: Hmm. Yeah…

Kanna: What do you do to make her happy?

Marx: Um… I guess in my case… Huh. I spend a lot of time practicing my swordplay, which she tells me she likes very much.

Kanna: Well. Is she happy?

Marx: Yes. We’re always happy.

Kanna: So, I need to do that.

Marx: No, Kanna. All I meant was just that it was likely…

Kanna: But you said it was the thing that pleased her the most?

Marx: Um…? Yes, I would say she’s pleased with me.

Kanna: Okay! Dad, let’s have a competition.

Marx: A competition…?

Kanna: Yes! Me versus Dad, fighting for mom’s favor. Perhaps I will win! Oh, it's so! Dad, Why not try to compete with me?

Marx: That’s the game…?

Kanna: Yup! Me and dad, competing to please Mom. The one who gets the most “thanks” from mom will be the one to win.

Marx: Huh. I’m intrigued. I’ll fight you, Kanna.

Kanna: Really! Yay!

Marx: But, remember, I’m her husband. Of course I want her to see me win. Even if my opponent is my own son. I’m not going to go easy on you, Kanna.

Kanna: Sounds fair and square to me!

Marx: Alright. I’ll see you then, Kanna.

Edited by scarlett_94

B-Support:

Kanna: Hey, dad. During that game… Mom paid you a lot more compliments than me.

Marx: It’s not the end of the world. You weren’t exceptional but mother did have a lot of praise to say about you.

Kanna: …

Marx: Look, I wrote down every time she paid me a compliment. Suppose we counted.

Kanna: Wow, that IS a lot! Just the same as always. Aren’t you pleased?

Marx: Hmm. Yes, it is something that is said surprisingly often when I counted but I was not aware of it until now. Hehe… I don’t feel I’m doing too bad.

Kanna: But---you haven’t defeated me! Guess what, I also counted! Here’s my total.

Marx: What?! It’s also the same number and…

Kanna: Oh, it’s true! I’ll overtake you surely. Today I helped mom the entire day.

Marx: I doubt it. In what way did you help mom?

Kanna: Well, this morning I took the mattress out to clean and dry it. Then, I made lunch using mother’s vegetables, putting them over rice. In the evening, I made sure I took a bath and was nice and clean!

Marx: Was Mom happy?

Kanna: Yes! She gave me a big thank-you.

Marx: Hahaha, that is good. I hadn’t noticed how much my son Kanna has grown…

Kanna: Huh?

Marx: Today, I did notice how lunch was prepared and the house was looking cleaner. You’re not acting like a child anymore… It’s strange, seeing how fast you have grown up.

Kanna: Ahahaha! I was practicing a lot. I could go right back to being immature.

Marx: Or that. But I am very proud of the effort you are making.

Kanna: Ha, thanks! So, I think we need to recalculate our score. It seems that I have pulled ahead of you, father!

Marx: Oh dear… Is this becoming a thing with you now? I don’t know how I feel about this.

Kanna: Hehehehe… Well, I’ll be around to help tomorrow, and I won’t lose to you!

(Kanna leaves)

Marx: Er… He is a more formidable opponent than I thought. Watch out, Kanna!

A-Support:

Kanna: (agitated) Sigh..

Marx: What’s wrong, Kanna?

Kanna: (normal) Oh, dad...

Marx: (agitated) Was that a sour face? Winning the game with me the other day wasn’t enough to improve your mood?

Kanna: (frown) You know, today I had to help Mom. [something to the effect of Mom once again treating Kanna like a baby].

Marx: (smiling) I see. That sort of thing. You don’t have to be sad about it. It’s not your fault.

Kanna: (normal) I want to help Mother, not act like a spoiled child.

Marx: (normal) That’s not the case. Kamui...is afraid of being alone.

Kanna: (frown) She’s afraid of being alone?

Marx: That’s correct. Parents are selfish. ...I feel that loneliness too, in addition to happiness that my child is growing up and is no longer dependent on me.

Kanna: (agitated) Well, that makes things hard for me...

Marx: (smiling) ...You would know if you were a parent. Kanna, how about this? First, continue to help out for now on. On top of that, I dare ask that you sleep with Mom some night. That way, Kamui will surely be happy.

Kanna: (frowning) But...

Marx: (agitated) What? Do you not want to sleep with Kamui?

Kanna: (agitated) No! That’s not true! Only when I go to bed with Mom, I won't change into the role of being a spoiled child.

Marx: (smiling, laughing) Haha, I see. Should you not mind that? You can because you’re our child.

Kanna: Dad…

Marx: Every day you are wonderfully growing into adulthood. So, it’s about the right time to act like a little fawn for a while.

Kanna: (smiling) Yeah...Thanks, dad! I’ll do that.

Marx: (smiling) Well then, tonight you’re going to tell Mom you want to sleep with her.

Kanna: (mischieviously) Hey! If that’s the case, you have to sleep together with us too!

Marx: (confused) What?! Me, why....

Kanna: (smiling) Because Mother should not only want to spoil me, but you too, Father! Won’t our family go to sleep together? Is that not allowed?

Marx: No, it’s fine, if you want I guess I can’t say no. Well then, let’s tell Kamui together.

Kanna: Yay, hooray!

Marx: ...Sigh. Someday I too will grow, to become King...and I can’t refuse the wishes of my own child. This interesting thing called children, and this strange thing called their parents...

Edited by scarlett_94

Same here.While for the most part I will be marrying Zero(In Nohr) and Yuugiri(In Hoshido) I am still ticked I can't go ultra canon pairings in 3rd path and marry Azura which is pretty stupid.If only they made ne more female or at least made Flora available to all males.

Ok now this sucks. I'm gonna go canon anyways in the third route. Guess one will be alone (probably arthur at that point)

So this seems to be the place to post this. So is it possible to do that:

Hinata with A+ Takumi to get access to bowman and in the end RAVEN STRIKE. Then marry him with anyone who can A+ with Rinka to get OGRE STRIKE. Then you inherit these skills to Hisame and use his obvious

Samurai class for Astra. And after all of taht you either use an A+ or marriage seal to make him a berserker with AXEFAIRE and ROUNDHOUSE? So it would work out I think I just need to know if you can marry the 2nd gen chars together or A+ support them. Especially between hoshido and nohr children.

Judging by his attire and the fact that he is holding a Nohrian Stave in his portrait, I would assume Butler like his pops but I'm not sure.

You would assume that, but since it's likely he is unpromoted, I'm betting on a male Rod Knight, like Foleo(even though I refuse to believe that Foleo is male.)

It looks like it's finally been confirmed that the same-gender couples don't give you playable kids.

I was watching Hamayama's Nohr stream where he pairs M!Kamui with Zero and no child paralogues appear. It was kind of clear this was the case since the lack of supports was revealed, but I still heard people saying you got them anyway.

Edited by EJ107

Since this seems to be the place people are looking to for support transcripts, here are my and CatskillEagle's (rough!) translations of the Marx and Kanna father/child supports, C-A. I think this might be one of the first Kanna support translations out there, and the first support if a sibling is his dad.

It's super, super adorable. Marx is a great papa.

C-Support:

Thankyou; that was pretty adorable. Good job dealing with your sons oedipus complex, Marx.

I am still shocked that.......

You could potentially miss a child in the third route. No skin off my bones really I plan to get some sweet blue harired dancer love and no amount of guilt will stop me! This is the only path...... Still one more female character wouldn't have hurt things to avoid it but hey not everybody gets a happy ending in these routes.