Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, not the most exciting support in the world, but some interesting tidbits about Kagerou's past. Still hoping to see her support with Ryoma personally.

This. So much this. Please? -puppy dog eyes-

Here is Kagerou & M!Kamui C-S.

Oh wow, thanks!

Yes, not the most exciting support in the world, but some interesting tidbits about Kagerou's past. Still hoping to see her support with Ryoma personally.

I saw someone on tumblr mentioning that was one of their next planned translations, along with Kaze/Kamui.

Oh wow, thanks!

I saw someone on tumblr mentioning that was one of their next planned translations, along with Kaze/Kamui.

\o/

Ryouma and Kaze are my two top dudes, so I'm looking forward to any supports involving them!

I'm thinking of who I would feel comfortable shipping Soleil with, (unfortunately there aren't any guys that I know of in the 2nd gen who share her love of women), but I was thinking that maybe something could work out with Grey... anyone else have ideas for her? Foleo was sort of a flop...

If anyone here is listening to requests, I'd really like to know what Odin x Elise is like. Somehow I can only believe its going to be comical.

I second this request! I'm really curious about this one!

Wow I just checked OP

must've got caught up with discussion/requests here or sth but

Kaze's popularity with the ladies sure mirrors a certain other character his VA voices~

Could it be intentional

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'm planning to marry Soleil to Siegbert. She's so charismatic and fun. Siegbert is too serious and looks down on himself. Soleil would encourage him and make him feel better about himself. He'd gain confidence and feel ready to rule Nohr.

Aaah anyone have a suggestion who I should pair Nishiki up with ? ; A ;

I've been using him with Setsuna so far, but I kind of want her to marry Joker (that cute support convo) or Ryouma (so she can be queen lolol);

I'm thinking about either Aqua or Rinka, but no clue so far since I haven't used him with either of them yet, so idk what their support is...

tbh I just want an OP Kinu ; u ;

Are there any more translated romantic supports of F!Kamui with the second generation characters? I've only seen Foleo's and Shara's >__<

I especially want to see her supports with Hisame and Kisaragi *^*

Edited by amaicherii

Are there any more translated romantic supports of F!Kamui with the second generation characters? I've only seen Foleo's and Shara's >__<

http://pastebin.com/54AzE632 well, this is hers with Siegbert. I haven't seen hers with those two yet, though.
Edited by Aquakat

There's one with her and Dia/Deere. Sadly, still no Hisame or Kisaragi.

P.S. I sent an email to Uber with a compilation of all the support convos I've found for the past few days, but it's updated a lot since then. Do you guys want it too? It's sorted out for easy reading and whatnot.

There's one with her and Dia/Deere. Sadly, still no Hisame or Kisaragi.

P.S. I sent an email to Uber with a compilation of all the support convos I've found for the past few days, but it's updated a lot since then. Do you guys want it too? It's sorted out for easy reading and whatnot.

Thanks! And yes, please, I want it too! *-* thank you! <3

Right-o. Here's the pastebin then: http://pastebin.com/N8VKGxR9

Warning, it's veeery long. A lot of it are also repeats from throughout the thread/forum, but I suppose it's nice to have everything in one page (I like organizing things, so this was fun...although very time-consuming).

The lenght is no problem! I read somewhere that there were around 73 playable characters in Fire Emblem Fates so it's no surprise for it to be long, hehe. Thank you very much :D!

Right-o. Here's the pastebin then: http://pastebin.com/N8VKGxR9

Warning, it's veeery long. A lot of it are also repeats from throughout the thread/forum, but I suppose it's nice to have everything in one page (I like organizing things, so this was fun...although very time-consuming).

thanks for the link, will bookmark that.

i'm happy to see the children and marriage thing get reused, and hopefully, the children and marriage just isn't a recycled concept. nah, not really.