Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Is there a master list somewhere of all the supports that we have so far in English? Because I've not noticed Oboro x Takumi anywhere, which I find so incredibly weird. *runs off to the Translation Cave!*

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I intended to translate F!Kamui X Shara's support as mother-daughter, expecting them to be quite unique as well, but turns out their support is basically the same as the other Shara X her mother's.

So I decided to take a look at Odin and Elise's support conversation. Done translating C-B rank : http://pastebin.com/r7Bhk0tw

Honestly Odin's sentences are kinda hard to translate, lol.

Might complete A-S rank if no one else is going to do them.

Thankies. Elise is basically going 'talk normally you twit' and (accidently) cutting through his Chuni mercilessly. Interesting; I thought she'd go along with it... but maybe that's in the A support.

So, I got Oboro x Takumi (C-S) right here!

C support

Takumi: Oh, hey, Oboro. Is now a good time?
Oboro: Prince Takumi! What do you need from me?
Takumi: The other day when I went into town, I found this really large clothing store. While I was looking at the kimonos, I just suddenly remembered that one time when you helped prepare an outfit for me for attending that one ceremony in Hoshido, and everyone really really loved it. As a result, I’ve gained quite a good reputation since. I don’t think I ever properly thanked you for that time so I wanted to do it now since I had the chance.
Oboro: Oh-oh, no no no! That’s completely unnecessary! Why, as your retainer, doing things like selecting clothes for you is just what I do! Why, if it’s necessary, I could go as far as making entire outfits for you personally!
Takumi: Really? You can do things like that for me?
Oboro: Well, sure! I grew up in a kimono store after all. Even if isn’t around anymore.
Takumi: Oboro…
Oboro: Oh, hahahahaha! Sorry to completely throw that in there like that! You don’t have to worry. After all, I’ve told you that I’ve completely gotten over my parents’ deaths. I don’t have any more attachment to that old dump of a store, either.
Takumi: But still, are you really sure that doing tailoring work like that isn’t going to affect you or anything? Even though I’m your master, you don’t have to force yourself or anything on this issue.
Oboro: My Lord! I live to serve at your pleasure! Even if it were the case that I had no interest or anything in making clothes, just hearing all the other people whisper about how “Prince Takumi is so cool and stylish!” and helping you have a great reputation would be more than sufficient for me. I’d love to think that your grace, elegance and refinement were all due to my work!
Takumi: I see. So, you’re saying that I have no grace or refinement of my own, then.
Oboro: Wha- ? That is, er…. I mean, no no no no no no! Hahahahaha! Of course that’s not what I meant!!! Why, Prince Takumi, you are the embodiment! The personification! The patron saint of grace and refinement! Rather, the elegant way your clothes move when you walk is so sublime!
Takumi: *sigh* That praise sounded REAL sincere there.
Oboro: I-I’m really serious! It would give me no greater pleasure than to be able to polish and refine the solid foundation of grace and refinement that you possess!
Takumi: Well, if you say so, then once peace returns to us someday, I’m looking forward to wearing one of your creations at the celebration. I can count on you, right?
Oboro: Of course! Leave it to me!
Takumi: Okay. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.

B Support

Oboro: Oh, there he is. Prince Takumi!
Takumi: Yes?
Oboro: It’s about our conversation the other day. The one where you wanted me to make something for you to wear at the celebration at the end of the war. Well, what do you think of these types of fabrics?
Takumi: Well, that was fast.
Oboro: Of course it was fast! It was a personal request from milord! Plus, I was thinking. People also pay attention to ceremonies happening during the war as well, so I thought I’d make an outfit for that first! I’ll be in a much better mood to make a celebratory costume once the war is over.
Takumi: I see. You know, I hadn’t really given it much thought, but OK, let me see them here. … … … Hm. I think that these’ll work. The feel is really nice, pretty durable with a somewhat moderate sheen… I like it.
Oboro: OK, then we have our fabric. I still need to think about the color some more.
Takumi: Alright, then I’ll leave it to you.
Oboro: ……………..
Takumi: …..? Oboro? What’s with the sudden silence?
Oboro: Ah, oh! Oh no, it’s nothing.
Takumi: Were you thinking of your parents again? About the bad things they went through…
Oboro: Not quite. I mean, I would be lying if I said that doing this kind of thing didn’t bring up old memories, but…. I was just thinking about that if they could see that their daughter was making clothes for the Hoshido royal family….
Takumi: …. You know that they couldn’t be more proud of you. Where…wherever they are.
Oboro: … Thank you.… But, well, it’s a very strange feeling.
Takumi: Hm? What is?
Oboro: I don’t think I’ve ever heard you praise someone else like that. This strange, new, kind prince… it must be a harbinger of some kind of natural disaster or another…
Takumi: Oh, come on, now!
Oboro: I must consult with a fortune teller! It might not be safe for my soul to accept these very kind words of praise! I may have to perform an exorcism to rid me of this bad omen! *runs off*
Takumi: Geez…

A support

Takumi: Oboro.
Oboro: Oh, Prince Takumi! That’s right, you wanted to talk to me about the choice of your outfit.
Takumi: Hm? How did you guess?
Oboro: As your subordinate, I have …. a sixth sense about these kinds of things.
Takumi: I see. But actually, I didn’t come here to talk about my clothes.
Oboro: Oh… Whose clothes, then?
Takumi: Well, I’ve been talking to quite a lot of people about your ability to select and design clothes. And, through that, a couple of people have asked me to give you requests to help them design special outfits.
Oboro: I-is that so?
Takumi: Well? Do you think you’re up for it?
Oboro: O-of course! I would be glad to help!
Takumi: I see. I thought you would say yes. Please take this matter seriously, but enjoy yourself as well.
Oboro: Y-yes, sir! But, if you don’t mind me asking, why were you talking to everyone about me?
Takumi: Well, you told me earlier that you had an interest in making clothes, right? But that serving me was your number one concern? Well, while being my retainer, I thought you might enjoy taking on these commissions and requests in your free time. It seemed like something I could do for you.
Oboro: Prince Takumi! You didn’t have to go this far for me…it’s too much of an honor for me for you to do this!
Takumi: U-uh? It’s not that big of a deal…. I think it’s fairly normal for lords to help out their retainers in this way. But, if you don’t think you can handle taking care of both things at once…
Oboro: No! Let me try this out. Thank you very much, milord.
Takumi: You’re welcome.
Oboro: Milord, I’m glad that I became your retainer. It really is a pleasure serving you.

S support

Oboro: Milord.
Takumi: What’s the matter, Oboro? You don’t look too good.
Oboro: Well, it’s about those clothing requests that you keep giving me…
Takumi: Oh, that! Oboro, your name and reputation are everywhere! Everyone is asking me to get you to help them! Isn’t that great!? You’ve become a really popular kimono designer after all.
Oboro: I’m so sorry… but, just refuse them all….please….
Takumi: Whaaaat? Why? Everyone’s so looking forward to your help!
Oboro: I…I… ugh…uh…
Takumi: …Did something happen?
Oboro: I’m sorry, milord. I’m just a total monster. I’ve been really happy being your retainer and you’ve been so kind… but for a long, long time I’ve had these uncontrollable feelings and….I’ve reached the point that I can’t really hide it anymore whenever I’m around you.
Takumi: Does this mean…?
Oboro: I…I’ve loved you for a really long time.
Takumi: ……..
Oboro: But, it isn’t at all proper for a retainer to be having these feelings for a prince. We aren’t at all a good match. That’s why… I am renouncing my duties forthwith, and you will see me no more.
Takumi: …Does this mean that you are abandoning both your position as my retainer and your new position as a clothing designer?
Oboro: Yes. If I was to be anywhere near you, it would cause an unacceptable amount of trouble.
Takumi: …………I must say, Oboro that I am filled with utter disappointment right now.
Oboro: I apologize for all this…
Takumi: You misunderstand. Did you really not think that I hadn’t noticed your feelings all this time?
Oboro: …..what?
Takumi: I’ve known since the beginning that you loved me in that way.
Oboro: !?!
Takumi: And…I’ve come to realize that I love you as well. In fact, I was planning on asking you to marry me sometime soon…
Oboro: T-t-t-t-t- what?
Takumi: That’s why you don’t need to worry about your feelings getting in the way. Or the lord-retainer thing either. All that matters is that you are the most important thing in the world to me.
Oboro: That’s…
Takumi: Oh, don’t, there’s no need for tears! And, remember, once you become my wife, you have complete and utter freedom to do as you wish, including running your own design business. So, please, in the face of that happy future, I insist that you don’t say things like “I will see you no more.” Now, do you still feel up to dealing with all of those requests…?
Oboro: *sniff*…*sniff*… Yes, of course.
Takumi: I don’t think now that I can imagine a peaceful world or future without you in it anymore.
Oboro: Yes, thank you, don’t worry…. Not even death can stop me from being by your side now.

I also found C & B of Oboro x Hinata, but not A or S.

C support

Hinata: Ugh, look how much it’s grown!
Oboro: Oh, Hinata. Why the heck are you playing with your hair?
Hinata: Huh? Oh, hi, Oboro. I was just noticing how long my hair was getting and whether I need to cut it.
Oboro: You sure about trying to do it yourself? Well, it’s just a good thing that that monkey-head style is the new "in" thing at the moment.
Hinata: What was that for? I can so cut my own hair! I always use my sword to lop most of it off and then use these kitchen knives to make the minor adjustments.
Oboro: ….I don’t believe it. Here, do you want me to just do it for you?
Hinata: You sure?
Oboro: I guess. I mean, I have some time free at the moment, and you are sort-of my partner and everything. If you don’t at least appear to be presentable, then it will just look bad for Prince Takumi and me.
Hinata: Oh, thank you! If you can, try and make it look as cool as the Prince’s hair!
Oboro: Who do you think I am, a magician? There’s no way this hot mess could even come close to imitating the Prince’s style!
Hinata: Ugh, fine. But, I’ve worked for him for the longest and all that, you’d think that there’d be some sort of resemblance between him and me.
Oboro: I don’t think that has anything to do with it. And just so you know, I’m the one that works the hardest for the Prince, and I’m the one that understands him best.
Hinata: What the hell? I’m the one with the greater loyalty to Prince Takumi!
Oboro: What the hell back to you! Why are you arguing with someone who’s in the middle of cutting your hair?! I might just end up cutting it all off!
Hinata: Aaah! Stop, stop, stop!

B Support

Hinata: Hey, Oboro! Thanks for the haircut the other day! It actually looks really nice!
Oboro: Oh, it was nothing.
Hinata: Now that you mention it, your hair is getting pretty long, too. I know, I’ll return the favor and cut your hair!
Oboro: Guh! I’ll pass, thanks.
Hinata: Oh, it’ll be fine! It’s much easier to see the back when you’re cutting someone else’s hair instead of your own.
Oboro: Not the problem. Girls’ hair is very delicate and sensitive. I’m not letting your rough, klutzy hands anywhere near it.
Hinata: Tch, I was just trying to be helpful! I had this really cool style planned and everything.
Oboro: …Do I really want to know what you meant by ‘cool style’? Besides, I’m actually rather picky with how I do my hair.
Hinata: Oh, yeah. I just noticed that you’re starting to wear it the same way as Prince Takumi.
Oboro: Yep. When I became the Prince’s subordinate, I wanted to do what I could to be close to him. It seems like your hairstyle is sort of the same way, right?
Hinata: Hahaha. I guess you’re right. I mean, I wanted to be so cool-looking like the Prince. That was my wish.
Oboro: Well, it may just be me, but there’s no way you’re ever going to be as cool as he is.
Hinata: Alright. I get it, already. Tell me. How long?*
Oboro: Not saying a word~! Especially to you!
Hinata: Hmph.
Oboro: …….Hehe.
Hinata: ….It seems we’ve reached a stalemate. Fine, shall we just go spar at the training grounds for awhile?
Oboro: Fine by me. Don’t bawl like a lost toddler when you lose to me, OK?
Hinata: You’re the one who’ll be sobbing into her pillow tonight!

* - How long (have you been in love with Prince Takumi)?

Edited by Sky Soldier

So, I got Oboro x Takumi (C-S) right here!

C support

Takumi: Oh, hey, Oboro. Is now a good time?

Oboro: Prince Takumi! What do you need from me?

Takumi: The other day when I went into town, I found this really large clothing store. While I was looking at the kimonos, I just suddenly remembered that one time when you helped prepare an outfit for me for attending that one ceremony in Hoshido, and everyone really really loved it. As a result, I’ve gained quite a good reputation since. I don’t think I ever properly thanked you for that time so I wanted to do it now since I had the chance.

Oboro: Oh-oh, no no no! That’s completely unnecessary! Why, as your retainer, doing things like selecting clothes for you is just what I do! Why, if it’s necessary, I could go as far as making entire outfits for you personally!

Takumi: Really? You can do things like that for me?

Oboro: Well, sure! I grew up in a kimono store after all. Even if isn’t around anymore.

Takumi: Oboro…

Oboro: Oh, hahahahaha! Sorry to completely throw that in there like that! You don’t have to worry. After all, I’ve told you that I’ve completely gotten over my parents’ deaths. I don’t have any more attachment to that old dump of a store, either.

Takumi: But still, are you really sure that doing tailoring work like that isn’t going to affect you or anything? Even though I’m your master, you don’t have to force yourself or anything on this issue.

Oboro: My Lord! I live to serve at your pleasure! Even if it were the case that I had no interest or anything in making clothes, just hearing all the other people whisper about how “Prince Takumi is so cool and stylish!” and helping you have a great reputation would be more than sufficient for me. I’d love to think that your grace, elegance and refinement were all due to my work!

Takumi: I see. So, you’re saying that I have no grace or refinement of my own, then.

Oboro: Wha- ? That is, er…. I mean, no no no no no no! Hahahahaha! Of course that’s not what I meant!!! Why, Prince Takumi, you are the embodiment! The personification! The patron saint of grace and refinement! Rather, the elegant way your clothes move when you walk is so sublime!

Takumi: *sigh* That praise sounded REAL sincere there.

Oboro: I-I’m really serious! It would give me no greater pleasure than to be able to polish and refine the solid foundation of grace and refinement that you possess!

Takumi: Well, if you say so, then once peace returns to us someday, I’m looking forward to wearing one of your creations at the celebration. I can count on you, right?

Oboro: Of course! Leave it to me!

Takumi: Okay. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.

B Support

Oboro: Oh, there he is. Prince Takumi!

Takumi: Yes?

Oboro: It’s about our conversation the other day. The one where you wanted me to make something for you to wear at the celebration at the end of the war. Well, what do you think of these types of fabrics?

Takumi: Well, that was fast.

Oboro: Of course it was fast! It was a personal request from milord! Plus, I was thinking. People also pay attention to ceremonies happening during the war as well, so I thought I’d make an outfit for that first! I’ll be in a much better mood to make a celebratory costume once the war is over.

Takumi: I see. You know, I hadn’t really given it much thought, but OK, let me see them here. … … … Hm. I think that these’ll work. The feel is really nice, pretty durable with a somewhat moderate sheen… I like it.

Oboro: OK, then we have our fabric. I still need to think about the color some more.

Takumi: Alright, then I’ll leave it to you.

Oboro: ……………..

Takumi: …..? Oboro? What’s with the sudden silence?

Oboro: Ah, oh! Oh no, it’s nothing.

Takumi: Were you thinking of your parents again? About the bad things they went through…

Oboro: Not quite. I mean, I would be lying if I said that doing this kind of thing didn’t bring up old memories, but…. I was just thinking about that if they could see that their daughter was making clothes for the Hoshido royal family….

Takumi: …. You know that they couldn’t be less proud of you. Where…wherever they are.

Oboro: … Thank you.… But, well, it’s a very strange feeling.

Takumi: Hm? What is?

Oboro: I don’t think I’ve ever heard you praise someone else like that. This strange, new, kind prince… it must be a harbinger of some kind of natural disaster or another…

Takumi: Oh, come on, now!

Oboro: I must consult with a fortune teller! It might not be safe for my soul to accept these very kind words of praise! I may have to perform an exorcism to rid me of this bad omen! *runs off*

Takumi: Geez…

A support

Takumi: Oboro.

Oboro: Oh, Prince Takumi! That’s right, you wanted to talk to me about the choice of your outfit.

Takumi: Hm? How did you guess?

Oboro: As your subordinate, I have …. a sixth sense about these kinds of things.

Takumi: I see. But actually, I didn’t come here to talk about my clothes.

Oboro: Oh… Whose clothes, then?

Takumi: Well, I’ve been talking to quite a lot of people about your ability to select and design clothes. And, through that, a couple of people have asked me to give you requests to help them design special outfits.

Oboro: I-is that so?

Takumi: Well? Do you think you’re up for it?

Oboro: O-of course! I would be glad to help!

Takumi: I see. I thought you would say yes. Please take this matter seriously, but enjoy yourself as well.

Oboro: Y-yes, sir! But, if you don’t mind me asking, why were you talking to everyone about me?

Takumi: Well, you told me earlier that you had an interest in making clothes, right? But that serving me was your number one concern? Well, while being my retainer, I thought you might enjoy taking on these commissions and requests in your free time. It seemed like something I could do for you.

Oboro: Prince Takumi! You didn’t have to go this far for me…it’s too much of an honor for me for you to do this!

Takumi: U-uh? It’s not that big of a deal…. I think it’s fairly normal for lords to help out their retainers in this way. But, if you don’t think you can handle taking care of both things at once…

Oboro: No! Let me try this out. Thank you very much, milord.

Takumi: You’re welcome.

Oboro: Milord, I’m glad that I became your retainer. It really is a pleasure serving you.

S support

Oboro: Milord.

Takumi: What’s the matter, Oboro? You don’t look too good.

Oboro: Well, it’s about those clothing requests that you keep giving me…

Takumi: Oh, that! Oboro, your name and reputation is everywhere! Everyone is asking me to get you to help them! Isn’t that great!? You’ve become a really popular kimono designer after all.

Oboro: I’m so sorry… but, just refuse them all….please….

Takumi: Whaaaat? Why? Everyone’s so looking forward to your help!

Oboro: I…I… ugh…uh…

Takumi: …Did something happen?

Oboro: I’m sorry, milord. I’m just a total monster. I’ve been really happy being your retainer and you’ve been so kind… but for a long, long time I’ve had these uncontrollable feelings and….I’ve reached the point that I can’t really hide it anymore whenever I’m around you.

Takumi: Does this mean…?

Oboro: I…I’ve loved you for a really long time.

Takumi: ……..

Oboro: But, it isn’t at all proper for a retainer to be having these feelings for a prince. We aren’t at all a good match. That’s why… I am renouncing my duties forthwith, and you will see me no more.

Takumi: …Does this mean that you are abandoning both your position as my retainer and your new position as a clothing designer?

Oboro: Yes. If I was to be anywhere near you, it would cause an unacceptable amount of trouble.

Takumi: …………I must say, Oboro that I am filled with utter disappointment right now.

Oboro: I apologize for all this…

Takumi: You misunderstand. Did you really not think that I hadn’t noticed your feelings all this time?

Oboro: …..what?

Takumi: I’ve known since the beginning that you loved me in that way.

Oboro: !?!

Takumi: And…I’ve come to realize that I love you as well. In fact, I was planning on asking you to marry me sometime soon…

Oboro: T-t-t-t-t- what?

Takumi: That’s why you don’t need to worry about your feelings getting in the way. Or the lord-retainer thing either. All that matters is that you are the most important thing in the world to me.

Oboro: That’s…

Takumi: Oh, don’t, there’s no need for tears! And, remember, once you become my wife, you have complete and utter freedom to do as you wish, including running your own design business. So, please, in the face of that happy future, I insist that you don’t say things like “I will see you no more.” Now, do you still feel up to dealing with all of those requests…?

Oboro: *sniff*…*sniff*… Yes, of course.

Takumi: I don’t think now that I can imagine a peaceful world or future without you in it anymore.

Oboro: Yes, thank you, don’t worry…. Not even death can stop me from being by your side now.

D'aaww, I am so going to pair these two when I get the game.

I also found C & B of Oboro x Hinata, but not A or S.

C support

Hinata: Ugh, look how much it’s grown!

Oboro: Oh, Hinata. Why the heck are you playing with your hair?

Hinata: Huh? Oh, hi, Oboro. I was just noticing how long my hair was getting and whether I need to cut it.

Oboro: You sure about trying to do it yourself? Well, it’s just a good thing that that monkey-head style is the new "in" thing at the moment.

Hinata: What was that for? I can so cut my own hair! I always use my sword to lop most of it off and then use these kitchen knives to make the minor adjustments.

Oboro: ….I don’t believe it. Here, do you want me to just do it for you?

Hinata: You sure?

Oboro: I guess. I mean, I have some time free at the moment, and you are sort-of my partner and everything. If you don’t at least appear to be presentable, then it will just look bad for Prince Takumi and me.

Hinata: Oh, thank you! If you can, try and make it look as cool as the Prince’s hair!

Oboro: Who do you think I am, a magician? There’s no way this hot mess could even come close to imitating the Prince’s style!

Hinata: Ugh, fine. But, I’ve worked for him for the longest and all that, you’d think that there’d be some sort of resemblance between him and me.

Oboro: I don’t think that has anything to do with it. And just so you know, I’m the one that works the hardest for the Prince, and I’m the one that understands him best.

Hinata: What the hell? I’m the one with the greater loyalty to Prince Takumi!

Oboro: What the hell back to you! Why are you arguing with someone who’s in the middle of cutting your hair?! I might just end up cutting it all off!

Hinata: Aaah! Stop, stop, stop!

B Support

Hinata: Hey, Oboro! Thanks for the haircut the other day! It actually looks really nice!

Oboro: Oh, it was nothing.

Hinata: Now that you mention it, your hair is getting pretty long, too. I know, I’ll return the favor and cut your hair!

Oboro: Guh! I’ll pass, thanks.

Hinata: Oh, it’ll be fine! It’s much easier to see the back when you’re cutting someone else’s hair instead of your own.

Oboro: Not the problem. Girls’ hair is very delicate and sensitive. I’m not letting your rough, klutzy hands anywhere near it.

Hinata: Tch, I was just trying to be helpful! I had this really cool style planned and everything.

Oboro: …Do I really want to know what you meant by ‘cool style’? Besides, I’m actually rather picky with how I do my hair.

Hinata: Oh, yeah. I just noticed that you’re starting to wear it the same way as Prince Takumi.

Oboro: Yep. When I became the Prince’s subordinate, I wanted to do what I could to be close to him. It seems like your hairstyle is sort of the same way, right?

Hinata: Hahaha. I guess you’re right. I mean, I wanted to be so cool-looking like the Prince. That was my wish.

Oboro: Well, it may just be me, but there’s no way you’re ever going to be as cool as he is.

Hinata: Alright. I get it, already. Tell me. How long?

Oboro: Not saying a word~! Especially to you!

Hinata: Hmph.

Oboro: …….Hehe.

Hinata: ….It seems we’ve reached a stalemate. Fine, shall we just go spar at the training grounds for awhile?

Oboro: Fine by me. Don’t bawl like a lost toddler when you lose to me, OK?

Hinata: You’re the one who’ll be sobbing into her pillow tonight!

Someone actually translated the whole support chain! Here it is.

Takumi: …. You know that they couldn’t be less proud of you. Where…wherever they are.

I lol'd at that part. Sounded strange but I get what he meant.

Cute Support :P

I'm about to Update Children Support logs sometime in a few. What with the busy Holiday weekend, I may not be able to Update.

Is every Child A-A+ Support known?

Also, I like to thank everyone.

We've hit almost 100,000 Views on this topic. I gotta thank everyone for being patient with me and what not. I know I haven't been the most consistent with updates and all. So again I want to thank everyone for being so understanding and positive in this topic.

Remember if you want to contribute with either translated supports or pastebin links to translated supports, be sure to PM me.

Thanks again Everyone!

So, Marx and Felicia (http://pastebin.com/Uqw9QDan) was translated and, god thank you for that mental image, Felicia.

Felicia: Is that so. …..Then, will you also practice with me, Marx-sama?
Marx: …Practice? Me?
Felicia: Yes. Maid practice. Of course, while also wearing maid's uniform.
Marx: W-Why?
Felicia: Even though you might find it healing just to watch, doing it practically yourself is more fun.

So, Marx and Felicia (http://pastebin.com/Uqw9QDan) was translated and, god thank you for that mental image, Felicia.

Felicia: Is that so. …..Then, will you also practice with me, Marx-sama?
Marx: …Practice? Me?
Felicia: Yes. Maid practice. Of course, while also wearing maid's uniform.
Marx: W-Why?
Felicia: Even though you might find it healing just to watch, doing it practically yourself is more fun.

Someone please, please draw this.

So Pieri/Odin got translated recently by feifsupports @tumblr (bless their soul), and I have to say I was pretty disappointed. I mean, the two most eccentric characters and their supports center entirely around their more normal parts. Could've been great. I still liked it, and I'm not sure there'll be much of anything better. I still really like their characters together.

I am getting curious about Odin and Orochi's supports. I google translated them and it seemed to have to do with fortune telling and comparing their magical tricks and what not. I'd like to see that.

Also, I'm totally on the Oboro/Hinata train, myself. Wasn't feeling Takumi with her, and the dynamic of the two is just too perfect. (Just wish his growths weren't utter garbage).

Edited by MajorMajora

Someone please, please draw this.

I regret nothing. Doing this made me have the urge to marry Marx to Felicia now haha.

AMFrlSG.png

Ohh Oboro/Takumi's supports are cute!

Oh yay, thank you for posting the Suzukaze/Kamui supports, pureblood! They're soo cute ahh!

Edited by Elif

I remember someone mentioning they wanted to read male!Kamui's supports with Yuugiri, so... here's the link if you haven't seen it yet: http://pastebin.com/5ZJQ8e7C

I demand Kamui with an apron as well.

No but seriously, what's with people and dressing up with their spouse? This can't just be a coincidence....

Half-Life 3 confirmed.I'm sorry for going off topic plz don't kill me

Edited by DualMix

Yay, thank you for the link! :D

Oh my gosh, it's wonderful <3

Absolute perfection.

Ahh, thank you to both of you!! :D

I remember someone mentioning they wanted to read male!Kamui's supports with Yuugiri, so... here's the link if you haven't seen it yet: http://pastebin.com/5ZJQ8e7C

Ohh they're sweet! I wish their supports weren't that short though..

Edited by Elif