Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... I found this and I'm just gonna leave it here. It only gives a summary of C-A and the S translation doesn't seem complete to me, but eh.

Gunter x F!Kamui: http://megidoladying.tumblr.com/post/123010333479/gunther-and-f-kamui-supports-s

Even the old guy deserves some love you know?

You know what... I like this. Yeah, the old guy deserves a break. Gunter will never be Frederick, no one could. But he certainly is a dear member of the army...

And so, after a long tour of duty, Gunter had been retired to support status. As he turned to ride away from the front line, he casted his eyes ever-so-slightly downward. His fate was uncertain. Could he eventually find himself out of the starting lineup? Could the old mentor wind up left at the camp, like a relic in a museum? Surely not. But then...

(Let's have the rest for ol' Freddy.)

"Frederick," I called with a hint of sadness in my voice.

He stopped, turned, and was ready for duty as always.

"Thank you... for everything."

Ah jeez I'm getting emotional, thinking about ol' Freddy and Gunt.. Where's my chill pill....

Edited by DualMix

I regret nothing. Doing this made me have the urge to marry Marx to Felicia now haha.

AMFrlSG.png

Ohh Oboro/Takumi's supports are cute!

Oh yay, thank you for posting the Suzukaze/Kamui supports, pureblood! They're soo cute ahh!

Bless you, Elif.

Hm... is there translation on Soliel's paralogue? I am curious of what is said because of the "controversy" that happened a few days ago; aka people on the internet overblowing misinformation.

It's best to stay away from the controversy, because it will most likely dehype the game for you more than anything (I know it has for me, at least). While I do think the drugging is a bit sketchy, people are blowing this way out of proportion. The biggest issue is that people are mistaking Kamui's intention for drugging her (not fainting in the middle of the battlefield =/= turning her straight). There's also some complaints about the S-support, but most S-supports are usually rushed anyway, so it's unfair to make that big of a deal of that in this case.

...Like I said, try to stay away from it. I'm pretty sure the localization team will make this topic a lot less controversial, anyway.

I regret nothing. Doing this made me have the urge to marry Marx to Felicia now haha.

AMFrlSG.png

I don't really like Felicia so far, but I'll marry her to everyone anyway so that they can become butlers. Every guy should have access to the butler class.

To the fantastic lass who provided the link to the Yuugiri Support thank you!

I actually found it to be a rather sweet little support in my opinion. I didn't realize there was such a side to the character I expect a straight up blood knight to some extent. It was rather sweet when Kamui offered to wear the apron for her even if he didn't enjoy it just make her happy. :wub:

Also that Marx and Felicia support hahaha. I am sensing a running theme. :XD:

Now for Mozume........

It's best to stay away from the controversy, because it will most likely dehype the game for you more than anything (I know it has for me, at least). While I do think the drugging is a bit sketchy, people are blowing this way out of proportion. The biggest issue is that people are mistaking Kamui's intention for drugging her (not fainting in the middle of the battlefield =/= turning her straight). There's also some complaints about the S-support, but most S-supports are usually rushed anyway, so it's unfair to make that big of a deal of that in this case.

...Like I said, try to stay away from it. I'm pretty sure the localization team will make this topic a lot less controversial, anyway.

Yes, I also think people are blowing this way out of proportion. It might be a bit uncomfortable to read but I don't think the writers were planning to make as if Kamui was actually drugging Soleil; just help her feel more at ease with girls so that she didn't faint. So I assume Soleil must have fallen in love with him because he helped her with her problem, or something like that (I do think it's a bit unfair that she can't marry any of the girls though). Anyway, like Ghost Fart said, most S-supports are usually rushed so you shouldn't let the supports ruin the game for you since the game is so much more than just marrying the characters (but I admit I love the fact that we can marry them, hehe xD). And, besides, there are around 73 playable characters so every single support isn't going to be fantastic.

Oh my gosh Lazward's and Mozume's support is so good! Unless there is any better for them I'll make them marry each other <3

Lazward is certainly having awesome supports! Is there any one between him and Odin? :D

Edited by amaicherii

I don't really like Felicia so far, but I'll marry her to everyone anyway so that they can become butlers. Every guy should have access to the butler class.

After watching a video with Joker gameplay and falling in love with the Butler's animations, I cannot agree with this post more!

Butlers for every male character! \o/

I have seen very few supports that flowed well into an S-rank but there are some that have a bit of context which makes them feel a bit more natural than others.

These are a few examples based on my opinion. I could add more but this should get my point across.

Male Kamui and Azura/Aqua: It helps that the two are often involved in many major events in the three games and the games pretty much ships them which is taken up to eleven in the third path.

Male Kamui and Felicia: They have a lot of history together considering how long she has served him so it makes sense that it blossom into something stronger.

Female Avatar and Silas: Childhood friends separated for many years but then meet again? Need I say more?

Oboro x Takumi: I don't have to say anything here the whole history of it speaks for itself. It helps that the little lady has a canon crush on him.

That is not to say that I didn't find any of the other S-supports to be any good. Some work out well enough if the flow of the supports melds well into the idea that those two characters would actually fall for one another due to the circumstances.

Edited by Iron Griffin

After watching a video with Joker gameplay and falling in love with the Butler's animations, I cannot agree with this post more!

Butlers for every male character! \o/

Any recommendations without too many spoilers?

Today is Kisaragi's birthday! Any more supports translated for this cutie? I'm really curious about the ones with F!Kamui both as a romantic interest and as a mother.

http://pastebin.com/u/fletching

Fletchling translated a whole 5 supports for Kisaragi.

He and Shinonome are such dweebs. I love them.

No Femui Romatic/Parent ones yet, though.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Lazward is certainly having awesome supports! Is there any one between him and Odin? :D

Yep!

I agree that a lot of the supports don't flow well into S. It's especially difficult with Kamui, since C-A are built for friendship, and then S comes abruptly. I think one of the only chains I've liked so far was F!Kamui/Flannel?

It's a bit sad since a lot of the S Supports are good. It's just the transition between A and S that's rocky.

http://pastebin.com/u/fletching

Fletchling translated a whole 5 supports for Kisaragi.

He and Shinonome are such dweebs. I love them.

No Femui Romatic/Parent ones yet, though.

I agree! Kisaragi and Shinonome are the type of people that you just want to pull the cheeks of.

On another note, all the family supports are really good. They're giving me more feels than the romantic ones, that's for sure.

I agree! Kisaragi and Shinonome are the type of people that you just want to pull the cheeks of.

On another note, all the family supports are really good. They're giving me more feels than the romantic ones, that's for sure.

Definitely. I really enjoyed the unique family supports this time all around.

I've read all three Shinonome supports that I've found, cousin support with Kisaragi, father-son support with Ryoma, and romantic support with Matoi, and loved all of them. I love that kid. Pretty sure he's my favourite second gen character so far.

Yep!

I agree that a lot of the supports don't flow well into S. It's especially difficult with Kamui, since C-A are built for friendship, and then S comes abruptly. I think one of the only chains I've liked so far was F!Kamui/Flannel?

It's a bit sad since a lot of the S Supports are good. It's just the transition between A and S that's rocky.

Thanks! :D

I know right? The S supports are good but since they only get to build the relationship through C-A it comes out as rushed. In many cases it feels like this to me:

Another character: I discovered I'm in love with you after you did this for me! But you must be really surprised and don't share the same feelings I have for you...

Kamui: Oh no, I love you as well because otherwise we would need another S-support and there is no such thing!

xD Haha, I still love many supports despite the rushness. F!Kamui/Flannel was really cute! I loved how he wagged his tail xD I also loved F!Kamui's romantic supports with Nishiki, Leon, Hinata and Joker.

And I agree, all the family supports are super heart-warming <3

Aaaaah, Kisaragi's and Shinonome's support is so adorable!!! BEST COUSINS EVER.

Edited by amaicherii