Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Damn how come I can't quote at all. No matter how many time I press that damn button it doesn't respond. Anyone else having the same issue? Hard to have a conversation around here because of it.

Really? That's strange...Did you try logging out and logging in? Maybe that could fix your problem! :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this hasn't been addressed, but as I didn't see it in the OP:

Is there some sort of compendium or chart that lists what units can have A+ Supports?

Also, are Buddy Seals functionally similar to Marriage Seals with the difference that an A+ Support can be one-sided, but the S-rank that enables use of a Marriage seal isn't?

Sheesh even when she is getting married to someone all she can hear is the clink of coins falling into her purse.

Well at least it includes you in it. And hey, in the Amie she says "I love you more then money" or something along those lines so you're the best thing.

Also, I wish I could see their wedding. Oh how confusing it would be.

Well at least it includes you in it. And hey, in the Amie she says "I love you more then money" or something along those lines so you're the best thing.

Also, I wish I could see their wedding. Oh how confusing it would be.

Yeah but when they are getting intimate I bet she makes him dress up as a dollar bill as some sort of weird foreplay.

Never mind. Just using the wrong browser. :P

Glad your problem is fixed :D

- - -

By the way, I read Kisaragi's and Kinu's support. It's so great!! I loved it <3 It was awesome to see Kisaragi can also be serious sometimes. Gosh, I think Kisaragi's my favorite second gen character so far. I love how the supports show that he's innocent but NOT stupid. Also, his positivity and cheerfulness are so charming! Seriously, I love Kisaragi.

My fave support chain that I've read is got to be Saizou and Charlotte's. They got chemistry (surprisingly lol), and the dialogue is so natural ugh i love it.

I like supports that establish the romantic stuff before S.

Edited by pureblood

My fave support chain that I've read is got to be Saizou and Charlotte's. They got chemistry, and the dialougue is so natural ugh i love it.

I like supports that establish the romantic stuff before S.

Yes! Their support is fantastic and it was great to see Saizou teasing her <3

I don't get why Charlotte gets so much hate, I read all of her translated supports so far and I think she's a hella rad character!

Yes! Their support is fantastic and it was great to see Saizou teasing her <3

I don't get why Charlotte gets so much hate, I read all of her translated supports so far and I think she's a hella rad character!

To be fair, from what I've seen she's getting far less hate now that her character is getting known. There's still the occasional whine about her design, but it seems most people actually love her personality.

To be fair, from what I've seen she's getting far less hate now that her character is getting known. There's still the occasional whine about her design, but it seems most people actually love her personality.

Really? I didn't know, that's awesome! I'm glad she's getting love now :)

Thanks! :D

I know right? The S supports are good but since they only get to build the relationship through C-A it comes out as rushed. In many cases it feels like this to me:

Another character: I discovered I'm in love with you after you did this for me! But you must be really surprised and don't share the same feelings I have for you...

Kamui: Oh no, I love you as well because otherwise we would need another S-support and there is no such thing!

xD Haha, I still love many supports despite the rushness. F!Kamui/Flannel was really cute! I loved how he wagged his tail xD I also loved F!Kamui's romantic supports with Nishiki, Leon, Hinata and Joker.

And I agree, all the family supports are super heart-warming <3

Aaaaah, Kisaragi's and Shinonome's support is so adorable!!! BEST COUSINS EVER.

What would make S-supports a lot better in general (and flow better into from C to A) is that the characters in question started dating each other / being together instead of marrying right off the bat. We have unique endings for most of the pairs anyway, and it would make the confessions a bit more sincere and less desperate.

Also, do we have any support translations from Asama, like, at all? I feel like he's the only playable character we barely know anything about, and I'm really getting curious as to what his personality is like. ...His character portrait reminds me way too much of Danny Sexbang.

Someone has posted the Japanese of the male Kamui x Matoi support on Pastebin, but its not translated yet.

http://pastebin.com/11QEzT2p

Now, I don't know how to read Japanese…. but I can use Google Translate…. of course, being Google Translate, the overlap translation quality is AWFUL…. that said, it does seem to allow us to get the general gist of what is going on there…. Now if someone can just make a proper translation by a human, that would be much appreciated. (I just did the Google Translate because I wanted to know what the support was about while I waited for a better translation by a human.)
It seems that one translation mistake is that Google Translate mistakes Matoi's name for "Wearing", "Dressed", or "Clad", so when these show up in the translation its actually referring to Matoi.

MID_ support _ player man _ dressed _C_PCM1:
Wearing: Huh, huh ... Oh \ n, Kamui's. Good morning.
Kamui: Hey, wearing. Good morning. \ N this early in the morning, what's up?
Wearing: The No such during the early morning training. About half a time from a little while ago, \ n I had run this around at full speed.
Kamui: half time also, at full speed ...? \ N be, I amazing, it ...
Clad: No, I Nante still. \ N Dad's not such a thing. \ N more I get up early to, even if the mountain path at full speed all day \ n running around and No such not much disturbed breath one.
Kamui: Well ... What's that? \ N did you hear directly from the camellia me that story?
Wearing: No. Even \ n, because it the perfect father, \ n much that it must have a piece of cake.
Kamui: Su Yeah ... \ n clothed I'm respected father of things.
Clad: Of course. \ N Oh. But Dad I had been praised by saying amazing \ n that's Kamui. \ N sword is not only good at to be able to transform even a dragon ... to a certain knowledge to excel in \ n strategy, there is also respected ...
Kamui: For example ... e! ? \ N such ...
Clad: And is also a midnight sun prince, even while being led to the checkered fate of only there \ n dark night is also a prince ... \ n, respectable people who spare no \ n effort is no other ... I.
Kamui: U~tsu~u ... Though I think it I it 's too praised clearly \ n ...
Dressed: I hear that, Kamui's. \ N I wonder not me become me of the teacher?
Kamui: Ee~tsu! ?
Clad: admit is that Dad as of the \ nKamui san's stuff! \ I should have many places to learn n. \ N also have to disciple!
The Kamui: a, but ... if you studied under \ n ... someone, you thought you'd better \ n had to ask his father's camellia?
Dressed for home ... very much Dad After such a of the talk I ne amazing to \ n hate like the ... \ n always Dad, and going away sideways to \ n cold sweat and Pepper. \ N there, incidentally Kamui-san has been talking about me amazing \ n at that time.
Kamui: camellia, Kimi Did you mean ...
Clad: eh ...? \ N said anything?
Kamui: Oh, No ... Well done. \ N nothing. 's Soliloquy.
Clad: So ...? \ N Ja Kamui's. \ N as the guidance encouragement from now, \ n Thank you!
Kamui: I ... I wonder weakened. \ And because it's n was fitted to camellia kana ... are longing to people who are shining \ n is, \ n the other hand thankfully, and the feeling that says \ n to me "I want escape without disappointed" in the pains I'm thing ... \ n camellia and I understand that ...
MID_ support _ player man _ dressed _B_PCM1:
Clad: Ha aah! \ N Sei~tsu! ! !
Kamui: wow Tsu Oh! ?
The wearing: it, okay! ? \ NKamui san! !
Kamui: There, if you have pain ... \ n cormorants, yeah. 'm Fine, wearing. And because only fell slipped \ n.
Dressed: I'm sorry ... I, you've overdone \ n though it is in practice. \ Due you've been n incandescent, it was gone with the \ n with dangerous tricks.
The Kamui: There, no, you is not bad. \ N only I was a clunker.
Clad: Kamui's ... \ n ... I expected! \ N By doing so do I follow the mistakes of the disciples, I No such that \ n voluntarily white reflection ...!
Kamui: Ee~tsu! ?
Wearing: Frequently considering ... \ n that it prohibited hand well yet in Kamui I'm not hit \ n. \ And I was saying to me I'm fell n, \ n it I gonna Mr. Kamui has been avoided?
Kamui: there ... No, I do not even invisible so, I just fell slipped the \ n only foot ...
Clad: amazing I ... Kamui's. \ N and me I'm avoid that attack ...! \ N by chance Kamui's ... \ n Royal Logistics White Paper fifty-second volume, I No also a know things \ n Article 9?
Kamui: The heresy to the Royal White Paper ...? \ N Well it ... what?
Wearing: it had been written terms in Article 9. \ To deceive the enemy and is n tactics, that remind the allies. \ N all of the truth is out there ... and there. \ N now Kamui's is that it reminds me so to \ n ally, I did is embodies the truth of \ n tactics ...?
Kamui: Uuu~tsu ... misunderstanding is misleading, it has leap in the direction that does not even \ n imagination ...
Clad: And never own it is not flaunt, to pretend that it was disguised as a \ n dare chance ... \ n This is not different from the thing that had been \ n described in Article 8 thirty pages of the eighteenth Volume . \ N expected, \ n I mentor that anticipated by the father ...! \ NKamui's is studied with, \ n it was really good ...
Kamui: Oh, Haha I'm a hard worker in the ... \ n dressed ... good child, it's a flaw of \ n belief is intense is the ball I ...
MID_ support _ player man _ dressed _A_PCM1:
Clad: Huh ... Huh ...
Kamui: Well, dressed! ? \ What's up in a state of such exhausted n?
Wearing: it from that ... today could not be \ n is the ... morning training, No such place you're doing now ...
Kamui: day in this time gave me? \ N It's not what you do Nante training at night. \ N little if you do not rest your body!
Wearing: Lee, it can be said ... This is a daily routine because ... also neglect and ... so far \ n effort of much trouble is ... wasted ... from at \ n day!
Kamui: If any too do my best to got sick, \ n source nor it would be no children?
Wearing: it, okay yo ... health management thing perfect ... \ n hardly attracted Nante me cold. \ N Nutrition and the idea diet regular life ... Because they try \ n always ...
Kamui: is it is certainly amazing you are thinking up there. \ I'm ... but I think it \ n wonderful also to strive aim the father of n genius. Only \ n Kimi is getting stronger by far, \ n so What happens ...?
Clad: What ...?
Kamui: I'm fighting in the servants battlefield. \ Fencing bout fight in n one-to-one and has a different translation. \ To n clogging Mr. beside with There are buddies to protect the ... \ n friends, it must be fought with \ n cooperation.
Wearing: Yeah, I'll know ... that's why, it would strongly in order to avail of all \ n and ...
Kamui: Yeah, of course, that feeling's important. Even \ n, wearing is hard enough. \ N kun certainly \ n I would've been trying to become strong for the fellow, are broke the \ n so or \ n body lost its cooperation, I'm all \ n is wasted ?
Clad: ............ \ n Yes, it sounded a thunk in words ... \ n heart's Kamui. \ N I ... \ n might have been overkill little. \ N Is it my best for the sake of what, \ n I'll reconsider again. \ N After today's training I would have day off!
Kamui: Yeah, is I'm happy and I be so. \ Thanks for listening to the n talk, wearing.
Clad: Ehehe ... \ n I, was impressed. Because \ n still really amazing person, \ n Nevertheless theory ... \ n of that person unique, No such have a philosophy. \ N I is emulated unless ...!
Kamui: Ee~tsu! ? \ N have, no'm separately such gonna ...!
Clad: Kamui's in that. \ N It 's'll us continued to teaching? \ N Thank you!
Kamui: uh-oh ... \ n'm was not a supposed this. \ N Well ... to wearing also it seems me to think a little, \ n I Maybe this was a good. \ So as not to be disappointed as n teacher, \ n do not work hard I also!
MID_ support _ player man _ dressed _S_PCM1:
Clad: Kamui's ... \ n now, yo, do you really want?
Kamui: Hey, wearing. What training today? \ N swordsmanship Kana, or wonder if the tactics. \ N ... I, I, such going to work hard than \ n before been studied in wearing. \ N Though it is also a strange story to tell his disciples ... \ n Haha~tsu, so as not to lose to you.
Dressed: that ... I, that you are not taught to \ n now ... to want to tell \ nKamui's.
Kamui: ... that you do not tell me until now? \ I n, Alright! Don and be me coming. \ N Do It 's a little anxiety is issued any challenge, you do not become as good command of the \ n flexibly and now that call themselves the master of \ n dressed!
Dressed: ............
Kamui: uh-oh? And of what it was, dressed? In bright red the \ n face ...?
Dressed: I ... to come longing to \ n much Dad, as strongly smarter \ n Dad, has been working hard to get used to \ n the perfect human. \ Even n, and from then apprenticed to Kamui's, it was I thought it 's not Toka \ n strong Toka clever ... \ n Na'm \ n important I appeal as a human being.
Kamui: attractive as a human being ...?
Wearing: Yeah. \ NKamui san is above all gently, \ n was very possible to me people that of me. \ N and the I was \ n ... began to think that I want to be such a person.
Kamui: Well done. Thank you for compliments me. \ N I think it \ n it is good goal if even keep whether I friendly ... \ n dressed say I want to improve the human appeal. \ N ... So to me, wonder if what to say by telling?
Clad: Kamui's was very attractive. \ N So I want you to tell me the ... \ nKamui's in ... \ n ... love.
Kamui: eh ...? \ And n ............ \ n yeah yeah The - Tsu! ? Love! ?
Clad: UU ...! And, still I wonder if bad ...? \ It's likely to n, because I thing it's teacher.
Kamui: There, no, it 's not Toka no good ... \ n love? Dark ... This, the first place or that love or ... \ n kana ... \ n taught me to such a thing, I wonder if such things to be taught \ n?
Clad: Ah ... confused Rassharu ... \ n This is why I'll ... \ n'm still useless deployed I, there is also \ n wife and children when the stomach to become the ... \ n unexplored region like only people with no \ n always expected to care I was made to love the engagement, \ n in or love at first sight \ to crazy about the people in fiance, even since I came over here n ... \ n A It's really bad child I I! \ N to be too embarrassed to face the father not you like this ...!
Kamui: Well, I have been such a love until now No! ? \ N Please, calm down dressed! \ N No, I'm such should settle down I also ... \ n .................. \ n ... wearing. It I thing I \ n ... be, be, I'm gonna be like?
Wearing: ... so, is.
Kamui: I see ...
Clad: If refuse, please say so categorically. \ N I, there is a confidence to follow \ n If it said to Give Up. \ N Even until now, and because it was so. \ N So ...
Kamui: No, do not say such a thing. \ N that ... even I of you, because like \ n ...
Clad: What ...?
Kamui: Hey wearing. You are to me \ n little while ago, \ n I said that I want you to tell me the love ... \ n as a teacher to teach it, it 's most unreliable presence than probably \ n swordsmanship than academic, I am. \ N still ...'s fine?
Clad: Yes ... of course! \ N I, you's the good! \ N other is not anyone ... to you, No I want you to tell me the \ n true love ...!
Kamui: Well ... love of teaching, to be accepted. \ N Do Let's study together, wearing.
Clad: Really! ? \ N Thank you ...! \ N Thank you, teacher!
Kamui: Well done. Master's without the other. \ N now it is call me Kamui.
Clad: Oh ... yes. Kamui ... and I \ n happy ... \ n love come true, I No such thing so happy. \ N I, I like this feeling ... for the first time. \ N the future ... more and more \ n various feelings, you tell me.

Basically, the romance in the support seems to develop in the aftermath of a

teacher/student or mentor/disciple relationship that preceded it

Really? I didn't know, that's awesome! I'm glad she's getting love now :)

Same. I didn't have any issues with her design personally when she was revealed, but her personality blurb didn't exactly jump out at me either. Now that I've read some of her supports though I love her, among my favourite characters in all. Between the revelation that she acts the way she does because people would dislike her rather than just in an attempt to manipulate people, and the fact that when men do give her money and stuff she uses it to support her family, she's actually a really great and lovable character. And she's just fun, too, in a general sense, I can't point at any one thing to explain what I mean but her supports are just more fun to read than some other characters.

And besides, who doesn't love a woman who can break a tree in half with her bare hands?

Edited by capmalachi

What would make S-supports a lot better in general (and flow better into from C to A) is that the characters in question started dating each other / being together instead of marrying right off the bat. We have unique endings for most of the pairs anyway, and it would make the confessions a bit more sincere and less desperate.

As I said in a previous post is that alot of supports lack context between the two character as well as the fact that depending on the scenarios the flow into an S-Rank could potentially feel out of place although characters with already establshed bonds can avoid this since there is some history.

I do agree that certain character pairings dating instead of just putting the ring on one another would make certain relatiosnships feel more natural while for others I can see them getting married much sooner than others.

I know that most pairings with the exception of the Avatar(Once again) get unique endings although someone told me that there is something screwy with the endings in the third path.

Edited by Iron Griffin

Same. I didn't have any issues with her design personally when she was revealed, but her personality blurb didn't exactly jump out at me either. Now that I've read some of her supports though I love her, among my favourite characters in all. Between the revelation that she acts the way she does because people would dislike her rather than just in an attempt to manipulate people, and the fact that when men do give her money and stuff she uses it to support her family, she's actually a really great and lovable character. And she's just fun, too, in a general sense, I can't point at any one thing to explain what I mean but her supports are just more fun to read than some other characters.

And besides, who doesn't love a woman who can break a tree in half with her bare hands?

It's funny how at the time Rinka and Charlotte were first revealed everyone pretty much fawned over Rinka because of her design while Charlotte was downright hated because of her design, but ever since the game has been released Rinka went from loved to disliked and Charlotte went from hated to loved.

Edited by Ghost Fart

It's funny how at the time Rinka and Charlotte were first revealed everyone pretty much fawned over Rinka because of her design while Charlotte was downright hated because of her design, but ever since the game has been released Rinka went from loved to disliked and Charlotte went from hated to loved.

It would be nice to actually have Rinka supports translated. Nohr in general is getting a lot more love in terms of support translations, and all Rinka has is a few C-Bs and her support with Mamui.

I'd surmise Rinka's thing is mostly a stats thing and not about her personality, though. It is disappointing to have the most muscular female character of FE have such low strength.

Speaking of Rinka, though, if someone finds Rinka x Ryouma or Rinka x Suzukaze's full (I'm aware of the C-B in the OP), it would be much appreciated. Rinka x Charlotte, too.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Speaking of Charlotte, I'm not a fan of her supports with Joker, Odin, and Zero, but I do like her supports with Lazward, Leon, and Marx.

Any other good Charlotte supports? Aside from those six I've only read Charlotte x Nishiki and Mamui.

Edited by Meh

Has anyone found any Mitama supports (other than Mitama/Shara)? I'm kind of curious to know if all of them have her 'speaking in poetry'.

I'm currently translating Mitama/Kisaragi, as I guess it's Kisaragi day. I'd imagine the fact that she does speak in haikus quite frequently (though not all the time and not enough to be annoying) makes it hard to translate since I'm trying to come up with English haikus to match her Japanese haikus. That's probably why there's nothing on her yet.

Edited by Sky Soldier

Speaking of Charlotte, I'm not a fan of her supports with Joker, Odin, and Zero, but I do like her supports with Lazward, Leon, and Marx.

Any other good Charlotte supports? Aside from those six I've only read Charlotte x Nishiki and Mamui.

I personally liked Saizou's. My favorite for her is prolly still Marx, but Saizou/Charlotte is imo pretty solid.

Maybe dating would make the relationships less rushed but being a fact that they are at war I think the marriage is to make the characters have a deeper connection in the sense that they'll always be together. It'd certainly be interesting to see them dating but if that was added it would need a lot of supports in my opinion; thus, it'd take too long for the s-support between the characters to be achieved and use it to one's advantage in battles.

Edited by amaicherii

There's a Charlotte/Benoit support... somewhere. That one was pretty sweet. Actually a lot of Benoit's supports are really sweet, he's another fave of mine.

As for Rinkah, I don't know if I'd say that she's disliked, but she definitely seems to have been somewhat forgotten about. I don't really know much about her personality at all, although admittedly I haven't really looked.

Rinka x Charlotte, too.

I need this.

:P

Edited by capmalachi

I personally liked Saizou's. My favorite for her is prolly still Marx, but Saizou/Charlotte is imo pretty solid.

Thanks.

just finished reading it. Pretty good. I'd rank it above Odin and Zero's, about the same as Joker's I guess. Still prefer Leon and Marx's.