Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

@looking for Rinka stuff: I have. It's hard because nobody fucking translated anything. If I didn't feel bad about overworking translators (since I already put in the requests for Ryouma's sibling supports to Fletchling last time) I'd go and request for more Rinka stuff.

I could go ask Rey, but he doesn't want anything spoilery while he's playing, supports inclusive, so I'm let him finish his game first.

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would make S-supports a lot better in general (and flow better into from C to A) is that the characters in question started dating each other / being together instead of marrying right off the bat. We have unique endings for most of the pairs anyway, and it would make the confessions a bit more sincere and less desperate.

It's a gameplay issue. They need to go from 0 to married in their S support because that's what unlocks the children. If there weren't children characters, then it might be a lot more plausible to have the S support end with dating or love instead of marriage.

There's a Charlotte/Benoit support... somewhere. That one was pretty sweet. Actually a lot of Benoit's supports are really sweet, he's another fave of mine.

As for Rinkah, I don't know if I'd say that she's disliked, but she definitely seems to have been somewhat forgotten about. I don't really know much about her personality at all, although admittedly I haven't really looked.

This the one?

Yeah, just finished reading, that one is pretty good. I like how comfortable Charlotte is around Benoit compared to how she is around Joker, Saizou, Zero, etc(pretty much everyone else). You really get that there's a bond between them early in the support.
Edited by Meh

It's a gameplay issue. They need to go from 0 to married in their S support because that's what unlocks the children. If there weren't children characters, then it might be a lot more plausible to have the S support end with dating or love instead of marriage.

I agree!

- - -

By the way, is anyone translating F!Kamui/Kisaragi supports? I'm sorry if I'm insistent, I have so many Kisaragi feels right now ;w; Also, any Hisame supports? I haven't seen any from him, so far.

I agree!

- - -

By the way, is anyone translating F!Kamui/Kisaragi supports? I'm sorry if I'm insistent, I have so many Kisaragi feels right now ;w; Also, any Hisame supports? I haven't seen any from him, so far.

Still no Femu/Kisaragi, but Fletchling translated a Kisaragi/Hisame

http://pastebin.com/zSbsh5dE

Well I mean just cause they don't show them dating or them bonding doesn't mean it's not there. We just don't see it cause it'd take a lot longer to establish the S-Supports, and to write the scenarios. Look at Laurent and Nah's support. By their A support, Laurent says he'd been telling her the same thing for weeks when she finally accepts what he was actually doing. So there's that.

Benoit is literal teddy bear

fucker can even talk to bears

the bear whisperer

I love it. Best name, 10/10.

He can talk to animals. He has a heart of gold and is always trying to help people. He makes charms for his friends and family. He goes in to the forest to cry. Benoit is a disney princess I swear.

Edited by capmalachi

Anyone find any new supports for Mozume the villager? I can seem to find anything recent.

Not sure if it's new, but the latest one I've found is her with Lazward

http://pastebin.com/hGfen8Ln

afaik, that's the most recent one translated. not sure.

He can talk to animals. He has a heart of gold and is always trying to help people. He makes charms for his friends and family. He goes in to the forest to cry. Benoit is a disney princess I swear.

this makes a lot of sense. gonna go dig for more of his supports

Edited by Meh

I'm currently translating Mitama/Kisaragi, as I guess it's his birthday. I'd imagine the fact that she does speak in haikus quite frequently (though not all the time and not enough to be annoying) makes it hard to translate since I'm trying to come up with English haikus to match her Japanese haikus. That's probably why there's nothing on her yet.

Thank you so much! I really, really appreciate it!

Her supports would be hard to translate, wouldn't they? I was impressed with the one I saw, because it followed the haiku format. I wonder how they're going to localize it.

@Iron Griffin: How recent is recent? There's one with Marx, but the support with Lazwald is definitely the newest for her.

Edited by KyhCad

I regret nothing. Doing this made me have the urge to marry Marx to Felicia now haha.

AMFrlSG.png

Ok, so apparently someone needs to draw the whole male cast cross-dressing. That's what this is telling me.

Thank you so much Elif. Now I just have to question why I'm suddenly attracted to Marx now that I've seen him in a dress (when I was not at all before). Whut?

Edited by Tigerpanda13

Any recommendations without too many spoilers?

Well, you have one more possibility I can see outright with Nohr than with Hoshido for access to the Maid/Butler classes. It's not really spoiler-y, with regard to story details, but I've tagged it just in case.

Unfortunately, with Hoshido, only Kamui (If you pick Troubador as his/her secondary class) and Jakob/Felicia are really going to be able to be Maid/Butler, as it's a Nohr-specific promotion of the Rod Knight (Troubador) class. They can pass the class along via A+ support (Buddy Seals), and marriage, as well as to their respective children.

If you do go the Nohr route, you can have Kamui use Rod Knight (Troubador) as his/her secondary class to pass on to another 1st gen character via marriage seal. Jakob and Felicia apply here as well when it comes to passing the class to another first gen, as Troubador is the base class for both. Of course, Any Kamui-produced child(ren) will also inherit Rod Knight from Kamui courtesy of it being his/her secondary class (From what I've heard, Dark Prince/ss is not inheritable by spouses, but I may be wrong about the children, as I've seen a SS of Velour,a child character, with Dark Princess?). Elise gets Rod Knight as her base class, so she can pass that on to any one of the male 1st gen characters and their respective child via marriage.

I plan on pairing Elise with Benoit at least once, if only because I'm amused by the idea of a gentle giant butler, as well as his son.

Edited by Xeniferos

Well, you have one more possibility I can see outright with Nohr than with Hoshido for access to the Maid/Butler classes. It's not really spoiler-y, with regard to story details, but I've tagged it just in case.

Unfortunately, with Hoshido, only Kamui (If you pick Troubador as his/her secondary class) and Jakob/Felicia are really going to be able to be Maid/Butler, as it's a Nohr-specific promotion of the Rod Knight (Troubador) class. They can pass the class along via A+ support (Buddy Seals), and marriage, as well as to their respective children.

If you do go the Nohr route, you can have Kamui use Rod Knight (Troubador) as his/her secondary class to pass on to another 1st gen character via marriage seal. Jakob and Felicia apply here as well when it comes to passing the class to another first gen, as Troubador is the base class for both. Of course, Any Kamui-produced child(ren) will also inherit Rod Knight from Kamui courtesy of it being his/her secondary class (From what I've heard, Dark Prince/ss is not inheritable by spouses, but I may be wrong about the children, as I've seen a SS of Velour,a child character, with Dark Princess?). Elise gets Rod Knight as her base class, so she can pass that on to any one of the male 1st gen characters and their respective child via marriage.

I plan on pairing Elise with Benoit at least once, if only because I'm amused by the idea of a gentle giant butler, as well as his son.

I know about the reclassing, seals and stuff. Back when waiting for Awakening I usually spend my time waiting for the EU release with makings lists and charts about about all characters combinations, child classes etc. I already have 2 Hoshido and 2 Nohr playthroughs mapped out.

I was wondering if there are any videos that show more butler attack animations than the class roll or the butler outfit on other characters, like Leo's child, but I don't want to watch any playthrough to avoid spoilers.

Otherwise I'll just have to wait.

Edited by Lexington

I'm going to pair Ryouma and Elise once on my third route playthrough. I want to look at Ryouma in a butler suit, and the fact that I really like their support doesn't hurt either.

Someone was gracious enough to translate the male Kamui x Matoi support conversation when I posted a request on GameFAQs:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-black-kingdom/72073245?page=7

On the GameFAQs page that is linked to, the C, B, A, and S supports are respectively in posts #77, #78, #80 (henceforth on the next page), and #81.

The translation was provided by GameFAQs user Cynrascal.

Someone was gracious enough to translate the male Kamui x Matoi support conversation when I posted a request on GameFAQs:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-black-kingdom/72073245?page=7

On the GameFAQs page that is linked to, the C, B, A, and S supports are respectively in posts #77, #78, #80 (henceforth on the next page), and #81.

Praise Cynrascal :newyears:

Edited by Chibizayoi

Woaaah, this is great. Thank you!

It actually wasn't half-bad. Pretty solid. Praise Cynrascal indeed!

(and omg, they did so much more supports. foleo/sophie was cute.)

Wow, everything I've seen so far with Matoi has been pleasantly surprising... maybe I won't hate her guts in the end.

Since it's Kisaragi day, I've finished with Kisaragi x Mitama (C-S).

I've put all of Mitama's haikus (and one tanka, even) in brackets so that it's more obvious.

C Support

Kisaragi: Ah, Mitama! I was wondering if…
Mitama:

[Dragging me outside,
The little fawn knows not what
Evil he awakes]
Kisaragi: But, I haven’t said anything yet!
Mitama: Were you or were you not looking for someone to go mountain hiking with you?
Kisaragi: Well, yes, I was, but…
Mitama: I must emphatically decline.
[staying here inside
Safely composing a song,
Far superior.]
Kisaragi: I see. So, no matter what, you won’t come with me outside?
Mitama: I do not see the point.
Kisaragi: So, if there is a point, then you’d come? Hmmm… well….I know! I saw a lot of flowers in the front room of your tent!
Mitama: Yes, you probably did. There is nothing better for setting the mood than flowers. When I see them, I get the urge to be creative. A lot of these haiku are about flowers.
Kisaragi: I see. Well then, let’s go see the flowers!
Mitama: Flowers, is it?
Kisaragi: Yep! I know tons of flower beds up on the mountain near here. They’re probably much better for inspiration than these indoor arrangements.
Mitama: I see…
[Mountain flower beds,
No one owns or cares for them
Gone by the next snow]
Well, that’s all that’s coming forth, but it does seem a bit enchanting.
Kisaragi: Well, if it seems enchanting, then that settles it! Let’s go!
Mitama: I still haven’t agreed to….
Kisaragi: Alright! I’ll go get everything ready! Wait right here!
Mitama: ……….
[The rabbit has fled
Not waiting for an answer
Disaster awaits]

B Support

Kisaragi: Hey, Mitama! We’re almost to those flower beds!
Mitama: *huff*….*wheeze*….
[body has failed me,
Stamina limit surpassed,
Should not have agreed!]
Kisaragi: Don’t say that! Just a little bit further, and….
Mitama: Aaah!
Kisaragi: Take a look at that! This is the place I was telling you about!
Mitama: This… This is…
Kisaragi: Isn’t it cool? They’re particularly great at this time of the year. A lot of different kinds are in full bloom right around now.
Mitama: Ah…eh…I cannot evoke any words to describe this! I….none of my work is coming to mind!
Kisaragi: Ehehe…. Well then, I’m glad that you got to see them!
Mitama:

[i’m so moved by this…..
Thoughtfulness of a good friend, ……
Thank you very much!] Kisaragi… certainly the fact that a place like this exists in reality….
Kisaragi: I know what you mean! Come, let’s take a closer look. Some of them smell really nice!
Mitama: OK….
[Flowers in my hand,
Seven small supernovas,
Pointing the way to….]….I’ve got an idea for that new song!

A support

Mitama: Kisaragi. Are you free at the moment?
Kisaragi: Sure, what’s up?
Mitama:

[i came to invite
To that one place we went to,
Hundreds of flowers.]
Kisaragi: Oh, you want to go to that one flowerbed again, right? OK, let’s go.
Mitama: Thanks!
Kisaragi: Yup. You know, there are LOADS of interesting places on that mountain besides that one flower place. There’s a secret hunting place, rivers with tons of fish, and a waterfall where sometimes you can see rainbows!
Mitama:………..
[i only want to
Go to the flowerbed, please
No more and no less.]
Kisaragi: Ah-…..Ok, I guess. After all, I only got you out of your tent to look at the flowers anyway. But still, it’s probably healthier to get some more fresh air! I’ll take you anytime.
Mitama: I see. Thanks, but if you keep doing things like this for me, I’ll have to repay the favor somehow. Maybe I’ll make lunch or something.
Kisaragi: Oh, that would be neat! Actually, why don’t we bring it with us? I bet that one flower place would make a great picnic area!
Mitama: Alright, let’s do that. *Kisaragi leaves*
……….
[My fickle heart changed,
The allure of Inside is
Now gone with the wind…]
Well, I admit it. You win, Kisaragi.

S support

Kisaragi: Ah, Mitama!
Mitama:

[Kisaragi, thanks.
All of these times you took me
To that special place.]
Kisaragi: Oh no, you don’t need to thank me. I mean we’re friends, right?
Mitama: …..I see.
Kisaragi: Yep! Also, thank you for that delicious picnic lunch that we had the other day. But, you know, looking back on it, two people going on a picnic together by themselves to a place filled with flowers…. I mean, it kinda sorta seems like we went on a romantic date or something.
Misama: Wha…? Romantic date…? Wait, did you…!?
Kisaragi: Hm? What’s wrong? You’re getting all red, there…. Oh wait wait! I didn’t mean it like THAT! No!
Mitama: ………….
Kisaragi: Well, I guess I wouldn’t be a man if I hid it. I just meant that…. It would have been nice if we had gone as a romantic date.
Mitama: Kisaragi?
Kisaragi: I mean, I really like you. Ever since we went that first time, I've been really thinking a lot about you. I’d really like it if you’d be my girlfriend.
Mitama: …….
Kisaragi: Ahahaha! I’m sorry! I mean, I’m sorta springing this on you quite suddenly, but I’d really like to know your feelings.
Mitama: My….feelings?
[On the ocean floor
I laid, forgotten and lost
But the little fish,
He salvaged my heart and soul
So, love was the strongest net]
Kisaragi: Ah, um…. What does that mean?
Mitama: I felt like I was compressed under the ocean’s depths without knowing what I want or who I was. A bright little fish nudged me to the surface and I breathed in happiness… for real. And, so the person I love was that little fish…and…
Kisaragi: You’re smiling….? Does that mean…..?
Mitama: Thank you for telling me your feelings. Because, I really like you, too.
Kisaragi: Oh, oh thank you! ….I’m sorry, my heart was beating so hard waiting for your answer…
Mitama: Ahaha, sorry. I’m even surprised at what came out.
Kisaragi: So, do you want to go back to that flower place? This time on a real romantic date?
Mitama: I’m already halfway there…

EDIT

P.S.

[i'm all haiku-ed out

For the next couple of days

Someone else do it]

Edited by Sky Soldier

Since it's Kisaragi day, I've finished with Kisaragi x Mitama (C-S).

I've put all of Mitama's haikus (and one tanka, even) in brackets so that it's more obvious.

C Support

Kisaragi: Ah, Mitama! I was wondering if…

Mitama:

[Dragging me outside,

The little fawn knows not what

Evil he awakes]

Kisaragi: But, I haven’t said anything yet!

Mitama: Were you or were you not looking for someone to go mountain hiking with you?

Kisaragi: Well, yes, I was, but…

Mitama: I must emphatically decline.

[staying here inside

Safely composing a song,

Far superior.]

Kisaragi: I see. So, no matter what, you won’t come with me outside?

Mitama: I do not see the point.

Kisaragi: So, if there is a point, then you’d come? Hmmm… well….I know! I saw a lot of flowers in the front room of your tent!

Mitama: Yes, you probably did. There is nothing better for setting the mood than flowers. When I see them, I get the urge to be creative. A lot of these haiku are about flowers.

Kisaragi: I see. Well then, let’s go see the flowers!

Mitama: Flowers, is it?

Kisaragi: Yep! I know tons of flower beds up on the mountain near here. They’re probably much better for inspiration than these indoor arrangements.

Mitama: I see…

[Mountain flower beds,

No one owns or cares for them

Gone by the next snow]

Well, that’s all that’s coming forth, but it does seem a bit enchanting.

Kisaragi: Well, if it seems enchanting, then that settles it! Let’s go!

Mitama: I still haven’t agreed to….

Kisaragi: Alright! I’ll go get everything ready! Wait right here!

Mitama: ……….

[The rabbit has fled

Not waiting for an answer

Disaster awaits]

B Support

Kisaragi: Hey, Mitama! We’re almost to those flower beds!

Mitama: *huff*….*wheeze*….

[body has failed me,

Stamina limit surpassed,

Should not have agreed!]

Kisaragi: Don’t say that! Just a little bit further, and….

Mitama: Aaah!

Kisaragi: Take a look at that! This is the place I was telling you about!

Mitama: This… This is…

Kisaragi: Isn’t it cool? They’re particularly great at this time of the year. A lot of different kinds are in full bloom right around now.

Mitama: Ah…eh…I cannot evoke any words to describe this! I….none of my work is coming to mind!

Kisaragi: Ehehe…. Well then, I’m glad that you got to see them!

Mitama:

[i’m so moved by this…..

Thoughtfulness of a good friend, ……

Thank you very much!] Kisaragi… certainly the fact that a place like this exists in reality….

Kisaragi: I know what you mean! Come, let’s take a closer look. Some of them smell really nice!

Mitama: OK….

[Flowers in my hand,

Seven small supernovas,

Pointing the way to….]….I’ve got an idea for that new song!

A support

Mitama: Kisaragi. Are you free at the moment?

Kisaragi: Sure, what’s up?

Mitama:

[i came to invite

To that one place we went to,

Hundreds of flowers.]

Kisaragi: Oh, you want to go to that one flowerbed again, right? OK, let’s go.

Mitama: Thanks!

Kisaragi: Yup. You know, there are LOADS of interesting places on that mountain besides that one flower place. There’s a secret hunting place, rivers with tons of fish, and a waterfall where sometimes you can see rainbows!

Mitama:………..

[i only want to

Go to the flowerbed, please

No more and no less.]

Kisaragi: Ah-…..Ok, I guess. After all, I only got you out of your tent to look at the flowers anyway. But still, it’s probably healthier to get some more fresh air! I’ll take you anytime.

Mitama: I see. Thanks, but if you keep doing things like this for me, I’ll have to repay the favor somehow. Maybe I’ll make lunch or something.

Kisaragi: Oh, that would be neat! Actually, why don’t we bring it with us? I bet that one flower place would make a great picnic area!

Mitama: Alright, let’s do that. *Kisaragi leaves*

……….

[My fickle heart changed,

The allure of Inside is

Now gone with the wind…]

Well, I admit it. You win, Kisaragi.

S support

Kisaragi: Ah, Mitama!

Mitama:

[Kisaragi, thanks.

All of these times you took me

To that special place.]

Kisaragi: Oh no, you don’t need to thank me. I mean we’re friends, right?

Mitama: …..I see.

Kisaragi: Yep! Also, thank you for that delicious picnic lunch that we had the other day. But, you know, looking back on it, two people going on a picnic together by themselves to a place filled with flowers…. I mean, it kinda sorta seems like we went on a romantic date or something.

Misama: Wha…? Romantic date…? Wait, did you…!?

Kisaragi: Hm? What’s wrong? You’re getting all red, there…. Oh wait wait! I didn’t mean it like THAT! No!

Mitama: ………….

Kisaragi: Well, I guess I wouldn’t be a man if I hid it. I just meant that…. It would have been nice if we had gone as a romantic date.

Mitama: Kisaragi?

Kisaragi: I mean, I really like you. Ever since we went that first time, I've been really thinking a lot about you. I’d really like it if you’d be my girlfriend.

Mitama: …….

Kisaragi: Ahahaha! I’m sorry! I mean, I’m sorta springing this on you quite suddenly, but I’d really like to know your feelings.

Mitama: My….feelings?

[On the ocean floor

I laid, forgotten and lost

But the little fish,

He salvaged my heart and soul

So, love was the strongest net]

Kisaragi: Ah, um…. What does that mean?

Mitama: I felt like I was compressed under the ocean’s depths without knowing what I want or who I was. A bright little fish nudged me to the surface and I breathed in happiness… for real. And, so the person I love was that little fish…and…

Kisaragi: You’re smiling….? Does that mean…..?

Mitama: Thank you for telling me your feelings. Because, I really like you, too.

Kisaragi: Oh, oh thank you! ….I’m sorry, my heart was beating so hard waiting for your answer…

Mitama: Ahaha, sorry. I’m even surprised at what came out.

Kisaragi: So, do you want to go back to that flower place? This time on a real romantic date?

Mitama: I’m already halfway there…

EDIT

P.S.

[i'm all haiku-ed out

For the next couple of days

Someone else do it]

Thank you so much for this! This support was really cute <3

Mitama's haikus are so beautiful...!