Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but what about Yuugiri's supports? Did I just miss them on the list or can she not support? Again, sorry if this has been addressed before, but I really don't have time to look through all 35 or so pages on this topic.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but what about Yuugiri's supports? Did I just miss them on the list or can she not support? Again, sorry if this has been addressed before, but I really don't have time to look through all 35 or so pages on this topic.

She can support Kamui: http://pastebin.com/5ZJQ8e7C

The Suzukaze/Saizou supports... my heart, ugh.

Thank you so much Elif. Now I just have to question why I'm suddenly attracted to Marx now that I've seen him in a dress (when I was not at all before). Whut?

Haha, you're welcome! (:

Since it's Kisaragi day, I've finished with Kisaragi x Mitama (C-S).

I've put all of Mitama's haikus (and one tanka, even) in brackets so that it's more obvious.

C Support

Kisaragi: Ah, Mitama! I was wondering if…

Mitama:

[Dragging me outside,

The little fawn knows not what

Evil he awakes]

Kisaragi: But, I haven’t said anything yet!

Mitama: Were you or were you not looking for someone to go mountain hiking with you?

Kisaragi: Well, yes, I was, but…

Mitama: I must emphatically decline.

[staying here inside

Safely composing a song,

Far superior.]

Kisaragi: I see. So, no matter what, you won’t come with me outside?

Mitama: I do not see the point.

Kisaragi: So, if there is a point, then you’d come? Hmmm… well….I know! I saw a lot of flowers in the front room of your tent!

Mitama: Yes, you probably did. There is nothing better for setting the mood than flowers. When I see them, I get the urge to be creative. A lot of these haiku are about flowers.

Kisaragi: I see. Well then, let’s go see the flowers!

Mitama: Flowers, is it?

Kisaragi: Yep! I know tons of flower beds up on the mountain near here. They’re probably much better for inspiration than these indoor arrangements.

Mitama: I see…

[Mountain flower beds,

No one owns or cares for them

Gone by the next snow]

Well, that’s all that’s coming forth, but it does seem a bit enchanting.

Kisaragi: Well, if it seems enchanting, then that settles it! Let’s go!

Mitama: I still haven’t agreed to….

Kisaragi: Alright! I’ll go get everything ready! Wait right here!

Mitama: ……….

[The rabbit has fled

Not waiting for an answer

Disaster awaits]

B Support

Kisaragi: Hey, Mitama! We’re almost to those flower beds!

Mitama: *huff*….*wheeze*….

[body has failed me,

Stamina limit surpassed,

Should not have agreed!]

Kisaragi: Don’t say that! Just a little bit further, and….

Mitama: Aaah!

Kisaragi: Take a look at that! This is the place I was telling you about!

Mitama: This… This is…

Kisaragi: Isn’t it cool? They’re particularly great at this time of the year. A lot of different kinds are in full bloom right around now.

Mitama: Ah…eh…I cannot evoke any words to describe this! I….none of my work is coming to mind!

Kisaragi: Ehehe…. Well then, I’m glad that you got to see them!

Mitama:

[i’m so moved by this…..

Thoughtfulness of a good friend, ……

Thank you very much!] Kisaragi… certainly the fact that a place like this exists in reality….

Kisaragi: I know what you mean! Come, let’s take a closer look. Some of them smell really nice!

Mitama: OK….

[Flowers in my hand,

Seven small supernovas,

Pointing the way to….]….I’ve got an idea for that new song!

A support

Mitama: Kisaragi. Are you free at the moment?

Kisaragi: Sure, what’s up?

Mitama:

[i came to invite

To that one place we went to,

Hundreds of flowers.]

Kisaragi: Oh, you want to go to that one flowerbed again, right? OK, let’s go.

Mitama: Thanks!

Kisaragi: Yup. You know, there are LOADS of interesting places on that mountain besides that one flower place. There’s a secret hunting place, rivers with tons of fish, and a waterfall where sometimes you can see rainbows!

Mitama:………..

[i only want to

Go to the flowerbed, please

No more and no less.]

Kisaragi: Ah-…..Ok, I guess. After all, I only got you out of your tent to look at the flowers anyway. But still, it’s probably healthier to get some more fresh air! I’ll take you anytime.

Mitama: I see. Thanks, but if you keep doing things like this for me, I’ll have to repay the favor somehow. Maybe I’ll make lunch or something.

Kisaragi: Oh, that would be neat! Actually, why don’t we bring it with us? I bet that one flower place would make a great picnic area!

Mitama: Alright, let’s do that. *Kisaragi leaves*

……….

[My fickle heart changed,

The allure of Inside is

Now gone with the wind…]

Well, I admit it. You win, Kisaragi.

S support

Kisaragi: Ah, Mitama!

Mitama:

[Kisaragi, thanks.

All of these times you took me

To that special place.]

Kisaragi: Oh no, you don’t need to thank me. I mean we’re friends, right?

Mitama: …..I see.

Kisaragi: Yep! Also, thank you for that delicious picnic lunch that we had the other day. But, you know, looking back on it, two people going on a picnic together by themselves to a place filled with flowers…. I mean, it kinda sorta seems like we went on a romantic date or something.

Misama: Wha…? Romantic date…? Wait, did you…!?

Kisaragi: Hm? What’s wrong? You’re getting all red, there…. Oh wait wait! I didn’t mean it like THAT! No!

Mitama: ………….

Kisaragi: Well, I guess I wouldn’t be a man if I hid it. I just meant that…. It would have been nice if we had gone as a romantic date.

Mitama: Kisaragi?

Kisaragi: I mean, I really like you. Ever since we went that first time, I've been really thinking a lot about you. I’d really like it if you’d be my girlfriend.

Mitama: …….

Kisaragi: Ahahaha! I’m sorry! I mean, I’m sorta springing this on you quite suddenly, but I’d really like to know your feelings.

Mitama: My….feelings?

[On the ocean floor

I laid, forgotten and lost

But the little fish,

He salvaged my heart and soul

So, love was the strongest net]

Kisaragi: Ah, um…. What does that mean?

Mitama: I felt like I was compressed under the ocean’s depths without knowing what I want or who I was. A bright little fish nudged me to the surface and I breathed in happiness… for real. And, so the person I love was that little fish…and…

Kisaragi: You’re smiling….? Does that mean…..?

Mitama: Thank you for telling me your feelings. Because, I really like you, too.

Kisaragi: Oh, oh thank you! ….I’m sorry, my heart was beating so hard waiting for your answer…

Mitama: Ahaha, sorry. I’m even surprised at what came out.

Kisaragi: So, do you want to go back to that flower place? This time on a real romantic date?

Mitama: I’m already halfway there…

EDIT

P.S.

[i'm all haiku-ed out

For the next couple of days

Someone else do it]

Oh no. This was so cute, and the haikus were all so nice... Thank you very much for your hard work!

All of Joker's supports are amazing. I like how his interactions with Nyx are different. He's really respectful with Sakura, Aqua and Kamui, rude to others, but here he stands up for Nyx. I like it.

Kisaragi is a cutie pie ! I love Mitama too. The way she talks is calming.

Huh...I'm surprised by how charming the Aqua/Flannel and Harold/Benoit supports were. I often raise my eyebrows at just how many supports there are in the game, but some of the more odd ones are actually really funny.

I'm pretty dang curious about Benoit x Aqua because that means that Shigure is going to be the ultimate Disney Princess. Also, it sounds like it'd be adorable.

To bad SF doesn't have a "children" chart yet. But I am sure it will be back in the future. From what I understand at the moment. Father gives both hiss classes to his child, while also receiving all of his/her mothers options? Skill inherent works the same way? If that is the case, wouldn't it be best to transfer the skills of the A+ supports of the parents? At least, if that offers unique skills, otherwise unable to learn. I see some potential here...

To bad SF doesn't have a "children" chart yet. But I am sure it will be back in the future. From what I understand at the moment. Father gives both hiss classes to his child, while also receiving all of his/her mothers options? Skill inherent works the same way? If that is the case, wouldn't it be best to transfer the skills of the A+ supports of the parents? At least, if that offers unique skills, otherwise unable to learn. I see some potential here...

Dad passes main class unless its the same as the kid's class, in which case he passes his secondary class.

Mum passes main class unless kid already has that class, in which case she passes her secondary class.

Most likely, the kid will end up with 3 classes.

Skill inheritance works the same way to my knowledge.

Dad passes main class unless its the same as the kid's class, in which case he passes his secondary class.

Mum passes main class unless kid already has that class, in which case she passes her secondary class.

Most likely, the kid will end up with 3 classes.

Skill inheritance works the same way to my knowledge.

What would happen if the secondairy class of both parents is the same? Will the kid only gain that? Or maybe a "hidden" class?

Okay, I found another Rinka support (with Charlotte), and I sincerely hope I didn't get fooled into thinking this was real again (it's not fake, is it?).

Should be real, they do actually have a support together and this one reads pretty legit.

Okay just went and pulled out the support from the text dump and ran it over google translate. The gist of it is the same. It's legit.

Haha, Charlotte, it's your own fault that you competed with your Hoshidan fighter counterpart and made a 'friend' thats bad for your image.

Also a question that GameFAQ's can't answer: How is eye colour inherited by children? Do they get mum's eye colour as well as their hair colour?

Edited by eharper256