Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Related to supports….

Has anyone thought to translate the support endings/epilogues that traditionally play at the end of the game?

Are those still here?

You know, so that we could learn the fates (no pun intended) of the various couples.

I for one would love to see how Luna x Subaki and Matoi x Kamui turn out in support endings… although I get the feeling that the latter might be a generic ending like in Awakening.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Related to supports….

Has anyone thought to translate the support endings/epilogues that traditionally play at the end of the game?

Are those still here?

You know, so that we could learn the fates (no pun intended) of the various couples.

I for one would love to see how Luna x Subaki and Matoi x Kamui turn out in support endings… although I get the feeling that the latter might be a generic ending like in Awakening.

I'm not a translator, but I have found around 20 or so different support endings. I was actually going to ask if anyone would be willing to translate them. :)

http://pastebin.com/7Sza4H6eZero and Subaki supports. I swear the two are flirting.

"Zero: Hey, let me massage you. I'll make you relish my massage technique."

i ship it so hard.

The KisaragixMidoriko support reminds me of NahxMorgan(M) support with the flower and other stuff.

Edited by pureblood

High time I made an account here since i started checking this thread anyway

Thanks for sharing and supporting, as well as the various requests from over here! I'm translating a bunch of Tsubaki supports right now (long live pegasus man) but if anyone has any other specific requests I'm happy to pop them on a list for later?

Thanks for sharing and supporting, as well as the various requests from over here! I'm translating a bunch of Tsubaki supports right now (long live pegasus man) but if anyone has any other specific requests I'm happy to pop them on a list for later?

Hello! Welcome :D

Wow you'll be translating some supports? That's awesome!! Thanks :D Then, if you don't mind, may I request Tsukuyomi/F!Kamui? I still haven't seen their support and am really curious, hehe...

I have some pictures of some solo and paired endings for various characters (which I took from miiverse). If I post them on the "Pictures from miiverse" page, will you translate them? :)

Thanks for all you've done, seriously, been great getting to know these characters somewhat. :) I wouldn't normally go out of my way to request things, but since you're asking anyway I confess I'm rather curious about Kaze/Azura's support. And more generally, the kids as a whole. :P

Just read Subaki/Felicia, actually pretty cute. Somehow having a lot of trouble picturing Matoi with Felicia's hair though.

Edited by capmalachi

I have some pictures of some solo and paired endings for various characters (which I took from miiverse). If I post them on the "Pictures from miiverse" page, will you translate them? :)

It might take me a while to get around to them since ending cards aren't my priority (I'm in support hell, and I'll probably remain that way for a while), but feel free to post them and I might have a go if I feel like it and also if I have time with all of these goshdarn supports, geez

Hello! Welcome :D

Wow you'll be translating some supports? That's awesome!! Thanks :D Then, if you don't mind, may I request Tsukuyomi/F!Kamui? I still haven't seen their support and am really curious, hehe...

As always! i don't do anything except translate supports any more, after all

Added to my to-do list, should be on pastebin sometime tonight or tomorrow!

I am interested in Tsukuyomi/Oboro as well as more of Mitama's supports. I am grateful for all your efforts. :)

Of course, Tsukuyomi/Oboro's added to my to-do list! Again, should be up on my pastebin sometime tonight or tomorrow.

I tend to put off Mitama supports because she speaks in haiku and i'm angry about translating that but she's been added to the to-do list too, I'll definitely try one or two at some point.

Glad you appreciate them!

Thanks for all you've done, seriously, been great getting to know these characters somewhat. :) I wouldn't normally go out of my way to request things, but since you're asking anyway I confess I'm rather curious about Kaze/Azura's support. And more generally, the kids as a whole. :P

Just read Subaki/Felicia, actually pretty cute. Somehow having a lot of trouble picturing Matoi with Felicia's hair though.

Not a problem, always happy to help! I'll add that to the list!

I have to admit I couldn't see Tsubaki and Felicia together at all, I translated it out of pure curiosity and pure love for pegasus man...but it actually turned out okay, so, y'know. Worth it?

Hey!

I feel bad for asking so many in addition to what I've already asked for (I'm the Ryouma trash who kept asking for Ryouma supports rip), but I'd like to see Suzukaze/Rinka and Tsubaki/Rinka if it's convenient for you. Loving the Tsubaki supports, he's one of my favorites as well!

Edited by Thor Odinson

Hey!

I feel bad for asking so many in addition to what I've already asked for (I'm the Ryouma trash who kept asking for Ryouma supports rip), but I'd like to see Suzukaze/Rinka and Tsubaki/Rinka if it's convenient for you. Loving the Tsubaki supports, he's one of my favorites as well!

Tsubaki/Rinka is obviously high on my priority list, since I want to try that one out myself too! I'm planning on doing it after Tsubaki's support with Kazahana, so it should be up early tomorrow morning at the latest.

Tsubaki/Rinka is obviously high on my priority list, since I want to try that one out myself too! I'm planning on doing it after Tsubaki's support with Kazahana, so it should be up early tomorrow morning at the latest.

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

Hey, thanks for all the work you've done so far!

Also I feel bad about just adding on to your to-do list, but could you translate Hinoka x Nishiki if it hasn't been done yet?

I'd love to see Hinoka x Tsubaki, the two Hoshidan Pegasus Warriors (and one of the two combinations that leads to a glorious redheaded Matoi).

Added! Of course that was high on my priority list, too....

Hey, thanks for all the work you've done so far!

Also I feel bad about just adding on to your to-do list, but could you translate Hinoka x Nishiki if it hasn't been done yet?

No problem!

Haven't seen it around, and I love Nishiki, so added, unless someone beats me to it~

With the amount that's popping up for requests as well as Life Stuff, it might be a little while before this whole list is completed, but I'll do my very best to get everything out there eventually.