Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do we have a confirmed explanation as to why and how the children exist?

They are the real children of your characters this time. They were placed in an alternate universe where time passes much differently, so that when you get their paralogue chapter, they are fully grown.

Hello, fletch, thanks for all the support translations you've been doing, I highly appreciate it as well as the rest of us.

Do you by any chance have Hinoka/Hinata translated or any plans to do so?

I'm wondering how the Asama and Hinoka support would play out? And I think Asama is the most neglected character in this game, though I can't blame people for that.

You should ask Baldrick to help make Asama more popular -- I mean what

One thing I'm curious about regarding Asama/Hinoka (and Tsubaki/Sakura, for that matter) is if those two pull the same "I'm your retainer and it's not proper for me to love you" spiel that Oboro and Kagerou seemed to do in their S-support. At this point I would not be surprised if they do.

One thing I'm curious about regarding Asama/Hinoka (and Tsubaki/Sakura, for that matter) is if those two pull the same "I'm your retainer and it's not proper for me to love you" spiel that Oboro and Kagerou seemed to do in their S-support. At this point I would not be surprised if they do.

I'm curious about this too, since I'm going to pair Asama/Hinoka and Tsubaki/Sakura.

High time I made an account here since i started checking this thread anyway

Thanks for sharing and supporting, as well as the various requests from over here! I'm translating a bunch of Tsubaki supports right now (long live pegasus man) but if anyone has any other specific requests I'm happy to pop them on a list for later?

Welcome! We appreciate all the work you've done so far! (wow guys, one of our translators came out of Lurkland. this is incredible)

I agree with the Asama point. Do we have any supports on that guy or no?

Hello, fletch, thanks for all the support translations you've been doing, I highly appreciate it as well as the rest of us.

Do you by any chance have Hinoka/Hinata translated or any plans to do so?

Thank you!

I'll add it to my list~ I love Hinata. I think he's really fun, and his design is cute.

I'm literally about to start the S-support for Tsubaki and Sakura right now, since I've had other requests for it! I don't actually read them in advance, I just translate blindly, so I can't tell you right now... I'll add Asama/Hinoka to the end of my list, too~

Tsubaki and Sakura will probably be my last translation for today, though, it's getting late...

Thank you!

I'll add it to my list~ I love Hinata. I think he's really fun, and his design is cute.

I'm literally about to start the S-support for Tsubaki and Sakura right now, since I've had other requests for it! I don't actually read them in advance, I just translate blindly, so I can't tell you right now... I'll add Asama/Hinoka to the end of my list, too~

Tsubaki and Sakura will probably be my last translation for today, though, it's getting late...

Thanks, I appreciate all the hard work you're doing translating all of these supports.

Thanks, and I apologize for asking so much ^^;

(Also, I find it hilarious how much Hisame and Kisaragi's support does not work if one of Hinoka or Sakura is his mother.)

Hey guys, I'm back from AX.

Has anyone completed all the children friendship + S-support combinations (not the actual translated supports), or should I go make a graph?

Edited by squkyshoes

I've unlocked several children on Hoshido route and can make out the ones I haven't recruited via process of elimination. I can go do something about missing supports if you guys want me to.

I just want to say to everyone talking about Asama that I was in the middle of translating Asama/Orochi today, but then my computer all of a sudden forgot how to read in Japanese, and I've had to spend about two hours trying to fix it.... is this a sign?

Hey guys, I'm back from AX.

Has anyone completed all the children friendship + S-support combinations (not the actual translated supports), or should I go make a graph?

I'm gonna make a chart.

Also fix up that first-gen female friendship graph I wasn't satisfied with.

Looking for design advice: the hardest part in organizing the graphs is deciding where to put the both-route characters (like Aqua, Felicia, Joker, Kaze, etc.) in the graph. Would you guys suggest adding them to the top of the graph, the bottom of the graph, or between the two factions? Also, would you want their support colors to be differentiated in any way in the graph, or should I just leave them all one color? I graduated with a degree in physics, not design :P

Hopefully one day I can culminate all these graphs into a master list like Awakening's.

I'm gonna make a chart.

Also fix up that first-gen female friendship graph I wasn't satisfied with.

Looking for design advice: the hardest part in organizing the graphs is deciding where to put the both-route characters (like Aqua, Felicia, Joker, Kaze, etc.) in the graph. Would you guys suggest adding them to the top of the graph, the bottom of the graph, or between the two factions? Also, would you want their support colors to be differentiated in any way in the graph, or should I just leave them all one color? I graduated with a degree in physics, not design :P

Hopefully one day I can culminate all these graphs into a master list like Awakening's.

Middle-top with color coding would be nice. like kinda in triangle formation? That way it's easy to see them visually while not being intrusive to the route-exclusive network and would also leave some space for the 3rd route stuff to happen

Edited by Thor Odinson

Have we by any chance found Mamui x Yuugiri supports?

Thanks in advance.

been posted in this thread a few times actually
Also, got home from work and read Sakura x Tsubaki
poor bby Tsubaki I feel so sad for what he had to go through omg
Edited by Thor Odinson

been posted in this thread a few times actually
Also, got home from work and read Sakura x Tsubaki
poor bby Tsubaki I feel so sad for what he had to go through omg

Thanks.Sorry, did not realize it was already posted.

By any chance, have we the Felicia x Leon supports translated? I'm trying to pair the prince up with someone who can give Foleo some good boosts stat-wise but also has good supports with Dad.