Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Reading the AquaXLazward support:

Aqua: Yes. Singing and dancing are the sameā€¦transmitting your feelings without minding about words.

Then Zero should have sung and danced for Oboro
5pTxNsC.png?1
/instant reaction to that line

Edited by squkyshoes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the AquaXLazward support:

Then Zero should have sung and danced for Oboro

5pTxNsC.png?1

/instant reaction to that line

Now all them High School Musical songs are in my head.-__-

On another note, do we have any supports between Felicia and Flora.(Sorry if they were already posted)

As creepy as I find her obsession with Kamui I cannot deny it has created a source of laughs in several supports namely the ones with her enlisting Harold to deliver a message of love to her sibling or her epic cat fights with Jakob. At first I just thought she was just an overdramatic and clingy big sis that was until I saw a video posted by Penguin Senpai on Youtube where he/she uploads skingship videos for the characters now with the dialogue translated.

From 1:29 to the end I had a completely different picture of her being painted before me. I think Leon should counts his lucky stars that he isn't getting this much attention.....

Call me a bad person but I was really disappointed when I discovered that Saizou and Felicia don't have unique supports on the Hoshido path if a certain event flag is triggered... It would've been interesting to see what their supports would be like if they referenced their siblings and how they view loyalty and death. Idk.

Edited by wvype

Added in most Children Supports. Still need to find a few more A-Supports for them as well as character sections for the Kamui-Sexuals.

Third Route is out, I'll add them in in a few days. I'll be on vacation until next week. Remember, if you would like to help with translated supports or links, just shoot me a PM.

None for F!Kamui but here is a partial one with Benoit. A is missing for some reason.

http://pastebin.com/whhTmYub

Thanks! I hope his supports with F!Kamui are translated soon...

[spoiler=Tsukuyomi's S Support]I read on tumblr that his S support is super sweet!! He apparently gives Kamui a love letter with an adorable spell <3

Edited by amaicherii

As creepy as I find her obsession with Kamui I cannot deny it has created a source of laughs in several supports namely the ones with her enlisting Harold to deliver a message of love to her sibling or her epic cat fights with Jakob. At first I just thought she was just an overdramatic and clingy big sis that was until I saw a video posted by Penguin Senpai on Youtube where he/she uploads skingship videos for the characters now with the dialogue translated.

From 1:29 to the end I had a completely different picture of her being painted before me. I think Leon should counts his lucky stars that he isn't getting this much attention.....

Lol, the English Voice actors are going to have a field day with these, I can't wait to see what they come up with

Well, I mean...

Isn't that what literally happens if you choose Hoshido? She tries to kill you?

<spoiler>

Does anyone have info on the children's origins in the plot?

</spoiler>

((crap i am not familiar with the spoiler code usage on here))

Use straight brackets ( [ and ] ) and you're good. BBcode.

Edited by Tigerpanda13

Lol, the English Voice actors are going to have a field day with these, I can't wait to see what they come up with

They already did. My friend ran into Owain's VA in the lobby of one of the Anime Expo hotels (and she got a selfie with him while half-dressed in her Camilla cosplay) and he said they already finished with all the voice acting work for the game.

No word on any features though, just that they already finished recorded everything.

They already did. My friend ran into Owain's VA in the lobby of one of the Anime Expo hotels (and she got a selfie with him while half-dressed in her Camilla cosplay) and he said they already finished with all the voice acting work for the game.

No word on any features though, just that they already finished recorded everything.

What already???? Than why is this game being pushed back to 2016???

I don't know much about the game industry and how games are made or localized in general, but maybe there's just a lot more to translate in the text portion of the game. Voice-overs don't seem all that difficult considering how few of them there are compared to the hundreds of line of support dialogue and story text that comprises the game, not to mention all the little stuff like weapons, items, descriptions, etc.

Also, they'd probably need to code those translations into the game once they were translated, making it take longer to deliver a completely localized game.

Besides the translation and the voicework, localization must also make sure the text must fit in the boxes and that the right voices and text are fired off where appropriate. Which means a lot of debugging and testing goes on.

I'm not sure why you are saying pushed back. They never once told us it was going to come out in 2015. Fire emblem games have tons of text and you'd best get used to semi-lengthy japn->rest of world wait times for this series.

KYHCAD has a serenesforest, I'm off to PMing!

Does anyone know how to contact the author of the FE14 Support Compilation on Pastebin? (KYHCAD)

(the only way to PM people directly through pastebin is to have a pro account, which I don't have)

The link of the Oboro x Zero support is a pastebin that literally copied and pasted my translation of the support without giving me any credit, and honestly I'm REALLY CHEESED OFF about that.

I would have liked them to link the post that I made directly on this thread (this one) rather than a stupid pastebin anon that stole my hours of work directly from me.

Edited by squkyshoes

I don't know much about the game industry and how games are made or localized in general, but maybe there's just a lot more to translate in the text portion of the game. Voice-overs don't seem all that difficult considering how few of them there are compared to the hundreds of line of support dialogue and story text that comprises the game, not to mention all the little stuff like weapons, items, descriptions, etc.

Also, they'd probably need to code those translations into the game once they were translated, making it take longer to deliver a completely localized game.

Besides the translation and the voicework, localization must also make sure the text must fit in the boxes and that the right voices and text are fired off where appropriate. Which means a lot of debugging and testing goes on.

Well, I assume its just the translation of the text that needs to be finished...

Fair point but heck, we already have fan translation patches that are finished. I'm thankful that Nintendo is localizing this and I understand that there is a lot that goes into localization but man, how the heck can a group of fans translate and reprogram a game faster than an established company like Nintendo?

I'm not sure why you are saying pushed back. They never once told us it was going to come out in 2015. Fire emblem games have tons of text and you'd best get used to semi-lengthy japn->rest of world wait times for this series.

I was talking about the localization release being all the way in 2016. I was simply surprised that the voice work was finished already. Besides I've been playing FE games since 7, back when we were lucky to even get a localization, I know it takes time.

Edited by Shadow Knight

They did once...

When the game was first announced.