Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

They did? I swear they never gave us an american release date... I could be wrong though. I very likely am.

In one of the Australian online newsletters Nintendo sent out they listed the date as 2015. Since Australia stuff usually comes out much later than NA games (for reasons I don't even know), we were thrilled.

Within the next two days they corrected it to 2016.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one of the Australian online newsletters Nintendo sent out they listed the date as 2015. Since Australia stuff usually comes out much later than NA games (for reasons I don't even know), we were thrilled.

Oh... I'm glad I was unaware of Nintendo's mistake here. If I had thought it was 2015 for even a second and they took it away that would've hurt. Yeah a 2015 Australia date would've meant we might be getting this game in sept in america or something. I need this game so badly.

Oh... I'm glad I was unaware of Nintendo's mistake here. If I had thought it was 2015 for even a second and they took it away that would've hurt. Yeah a 2015 Australia date would've meant we might be getting this game in sept in america or something. I need this game so badly.

I know, right ? ; m ;

I had been following the news for a while before the game came out, so my heart dropped when I saw that the release date for NA was 2016 ; A ;

so i bought the japanese one lol now i'll have four copies when it comes out

on topic, it's pretty disappointing that Yuugiri and Crimson only get Kamui supports ; m ;

Crimson should at least be able to get S Ryouma ~ and Yuugiri with Yukimura

Honestly the only thing stopping me from just buying the damn game in Japanese is that I don't want to shell out for a Japanese 3DS... Which is good I guess since I'll probably enjoy it more if I wait... urrgh

aah I bought the new 3ds XL for the game ; u ;

I'm just way too impatient, and I'd spoil everything for myself if I didn't do so ~

but yep, it will be worth the wait ! * U *

asdfjlkj also really torn on who to marry Hinata to -just realized I liked him my second playthrough ; m ;

I want to marry him to Hinoka, but I think red haired Hisame would be weirddd lol

Anyone have suggestions ? ; u ;

Red-haired Hisame actually doesn't look weird, I married Hinata to Hinoka on my first run. Apparently, the only weird thing about Hinata/Hinoka is Hisame and Kisaragi's supports, which did not take into account that they could be cousins and only looked at Hinata and Takumi's relationship.

asdfjlkj also really torn on who to marry Hinata to -just realized I liked him my second playthrough ; m ;

I want to marry him to Hinoka, but I think red haired Hisame would be weirddd lol

I plan on marrying Hinata to Kagerou. She looks very serious and has dark hair. Her serious personality and dark hair fit with Hisame so I think it makes sense.

I actually received said email and noticed almost straight away. I was so excited that it would see a 2015 release, but then ONE day later, I got a new one with the title "AMENDMENT" which had changed it from 2015 to TBC. It was probably a mistake because of the Japanese release date, so I don't think there was ever a definitive time when the game was to be coming out in 2015 and got "pushed back." Also, nowadays we Aussies are a bit luckier than we were in the 90s and 2000s. We usually get games on European release dates, a day after America, or simultaneous releases for big games. On rare occasions we get it before the US, though I can't even think of an example. It's happened.

on topic, it's pretty disappointing that Yuugiri and Crimson only get Kamui supports ; m ;

Crimson should at least be able to get S Ryouma ~ and Yuugiri with Yukimura

Yeah it is pretty disappoiting cool looking character like that can only support with Kamui. YuugirixYukimura would have been an amazing ship.

Red-haired Hisame actually doesn't look weird, I married Hinata to Hinoka on my first run. Apparently, the only weird thing about Hinata/Hinoka is Hisame and Kisaragi's supports, which did not take into account that they could be cousins and only looked at Hinata and Takumi's relationship.

oh really ? aaah I might go that route, I'm so torn now ; m ;

lol aaah I remember reading that somewhere ! Yeah, I'll probably go Hinoka x Hinata instead of Hinoka x Joker ~

Yeah it is pretty disappoiting cool looking character like that can only support with Kamui. YuugirixYukimura would have been an amazing ship.

Kagerou x Hinata would have a nice hair colored Hisame ! * q *

I'm pretty adamant on having her marry Ryouma though, but then again, I could just marry him to Setsuna...

DECISIONS AGH.

and I know right ?? ; A ;

they look like they would go so well together !!

KYHCAD has a serenesforest, I'm off to PMing!

I'm so glad you got that sorted out. (Checked to make sure, it now links to what I assume is your tumblr.) There are few things that tick me off more than not giving credit where credit is due.

Yep, fixed it. The link is to squky's tumblr. I'm not sure why I missed the translation on this thread.

I'm incredibly sorry about that though! I'll spread the word so people know it's yours.

(If any of our other translators were miscredited, please tell me via twitter or tumblr! contact info is on the pastebin)

*goes off to check the older posts on the thread to see if I made some more mistakes*

Since the last time I posted -

http://pastebin.com/maR3hfhEAsama+Tsubaki C-A

http://pastebin.com/GsKniGFJHinata+Hinoka C-S

http://pastebin.com/wQvKYVrJ(admittedly badly translated, sorry) Tsubaki+Mozume C-S

http://pastebin.com/f9Cb7q1rAnd the wildcard for the day, Pieri+Hinata C-S... which was actually cute what the hell

Would any translator here take Tsukuyomi/F!Kamui? I'm really curious about it and nobody seems to be doing it, pretty please!! Tsukuyomi's and Hisame's supports with F!Kamui are the only ones missing from the ones I really want to know about :c

Sorry. But are the SakuHina supports already translated? i might semi-translate it since i have time tom

Haven't seen them around. I was planning on Hinata translation rampage so if you want me to do it I totally can, though.

Would any translator here take Tsukuyomi/F!Kamui? I'm really curious about it and nobody seems to be doing it, pretty please!! Tsukuyomi's and Hisame's supports with F!Kamui are the only ones missing from the ones I really want to know about :c

On it! I love Tsukuyomi, I was a big Valshe fan back in The Day. *shakes my old man fist at the internet*

On another note, here's Charlotte and Pieri. Oh boy. http://pastebin.com/fPpx5awU

Does anyone know if there is any TsukuyomixRinkah support convos translated out there? I would really love to read them!

Edited by Yari

(if this looks weird I'm on mobile so yeah)

But anyways, I know this was a bit back but I'm just saying that I'm marrying Hinata with the full intention of giving Hisame dark pink hair and he is going to like it.

Anyways, on-topic...just out of pure curiosity, on the third route can children from Nohr and Hoshido have supports and get married? I think I saw a Foleo and Kisaragi support but I'm not completely sure. (I bet I sound stupid for asking oh)

Anyways, on-topic...just out of pure curiosity, on the third route can children from Nohr and Hoshido have supports and get married? I think I saw a Foleo and Kisaragi support but I'm not completely sure. (I bet I sound stupid for asking oh)

Yep, they can. I'm seeing Ignis/Matoi, Ophelia/Hisame, and Shara/Foleo, to name a few.

I believe that every character than can support with a large number of other characters gains two additional romantic supports with the opposite sex and one additional platonic support with the same sex in the third route. That goes for both first and second generation characters. Characters that were in both routes just get all their supports thrown together while characters that could only support with one or two characters don't gain anything. There might be one or two unique cases that I missed but that's basically how it works in general.

Edited by capmalachi

Yeah, they can. For example Kisaragi can support with Foleo (as you said), Velour and Soleil. where's my best kids kisaragi+sieg support though

It seems like each character (no matter whether adult unit or child unit) has about three third route supports...

EDIT: Damn SOMEONE here is fast like sonic, i am inferior in speed, it is as is written above

Edited by fletch

Yep, they can. I'm seeing Ignis/Matoi, Ophelia/Hisame, and Shara/Foleo, to name a few.

Oh cool. Now I'm kinda hoping for Hisame/Epinone, but you never really know. Thanks guys.