Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Oh cool. Now I'm kinda hoping for Hisame/Epinone, but you never really know. Thanks guys.

Sorry, no support for those two. Hisame gets Ophelia, Velour, and Lutz, Eponine gets Grey, Shinonome, and Matoi.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, no support for those two. Hisame gets Ophelia, Velour, and Lutz, Eponine gets Grey, Shinonome, and Matoi.

Dammit. Oh well. Thanks for that info, though.

http://pastebin.com/1eciV8yzTsukuyomi+FKamui. Honestly, such a good support.

Has Camilla/Elise been done yet? I can't find it and I'm pretty sure it's the only one of the royal sibling supports I haven't read yet.

REALLY? this is practically blasphemy well not really but. I will be translating this IMMEDIATELY. My Nohr sib bias will not be satisfied until this is completed.

EDIT: Oh God I see why nobody wanted to translate this now

Edited by fletch

Sounds promising. :P And thanks for translating it, even if it does end up being a bad support.

I haven't read any further than the C right now but considering it starts off with Elise poking Camilla in the (low voice) titties I daresay it will PROBABLY continue being a pretty awful support. How come the other sibs get the deep conversations and these two get this?!?!? Total waste.

I haven't read any further than the C right now but considering it starts off with Elise poking Camilla in the (low voice) titties I daresay it will PROBABLY continue being a pretty awful support. How come the other sibs get the deep conversations and these two get this?!?!? Total waste.

I was really looking forward to Camilla and Elise's support, and now I'm backtracking at high speed... This makes me sad. Still, there are two ranks where things can get dark pretty quickly. Mood whiplash might be a good thing in this case...

Also, I am so sorry for adding to the request list after everything you've been doing lately (you get all my love for all your hard work!), but have you seen a Sakura/Nishiki or a Flannel/Felicia support flying around anywhere? I am getting desperate to see either of them.

http://pastebin.com/Bz4z0HmMHere is hell. Pure hell.

Okay, well I did appreciate knowing that Elise dyed her hair.

Also, I am so sorry for adding to the request list after everything you've been doing lately (you get all my love for all your hard work!), but have you seen a Sakura/Nishiki or a Flannel/Felicia support flying around anywhere? I am getting desperate to see either of them.

No problem, I need to organise my list tbh I'm doing things so out of order and I keep taking breaks. I haven't seen either of them around so I'll pop them down.

Ah that wasn't so bad. Sure, it didn't really need to start with a titty poke, but really it was just about Elise wanting to be an adult and Camilla's admiration of Elise's kindness, along with the fact that they both love each very much. Titty poke aside it was rather sweet I thought.

http://pastebin.com/Bz4z0HmMHere is hell. Pure hell.

Okay, well I did appreciate knowing that Elise dyed her hair.

No problem, I need to organise my list tbh I'm doing things so out of order and I keep taking breaks. I haven't seen either of them around so I'll pop them down.

I'll put down twenty Canadian dollars that that first support conversation gets reworked somehow via localization, and it's going to be either funnier than Nowi and Tharja's boingy bits, or as bad as her long, shiny hair. (For humour purposes, I'm hoping for the former... and speaking as a woman endowed like Camilla and having a little sister who is significantly flatter than I am, I'm not shocked this happened. At all. Its not faservice, its just truth. It actually made me laugh.)

Still, the envy, the admission of admiration on both sides, as well as that tidbit about Elise dying her hair... Not a total failure. Made my heart give a little squeeze for my cute 2D sisters, at any rate.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH, I'D HUG YOU, BUT THIS INTERNET IS IN THE WAY.

Ah that wasn't so bad. Sure, it didn't really need to start with a titty poke, but really it was just about Elise wanting to be an adult and Camilla's admiration of Elise's kindness, along with the fact that they both love each very much. Titty poke aside it was rather sweet I thought.

The end was cute! But before that just made me angry, especially since after Camilla talked about broadmindedness they just had Elise bring it right back to ADULT FIGURE!! Even in the last part, it's not mentioned so much (well, the appearance thing kind of is) but if you stand on your tiptoes and arch your back it's usually to try and make your chest look bigger, so. I felt pretty weird translating it, not the most comfortable support for me. IMO, unnecessary and wasted time that could've been used for better sh*t.

Honestly I'm mostly mad about Camilla being treated the way she is throughout the whole game

Edited by fletch

Honestly I'm mostly mad about Camilla being treated the way she is throughout the whole game

Oh my god this so much

Camilla has a lot of great points to her character and it's a shame they had to give her a lot of really unnecessary pandering moments that don't do her character any justice. Poor Camilla :c

Oh my god this so much

Camilla has a lot of great points to her character and it's a shame they had to give her a lot of really unnecessary pandering moments that don't do her character any justice. Poor Camilla :c

I've honestly been afraid to admit anywhere that Camilla is probably my favourite out of all of the siblings, both Nohrian and Hoshidan. She's a bit of a troll in a few of her supports, sweet to her siblings (not just Kamui, even if he/she is expressly noted as her favourite), unafraid to get her hands dirty, and she's drop dead gorgeous. I find no reason not to love her, but then again, I know I'm biased. I saw her on Day 1 and went, "... She's not really his sister, right...?" and threw Kamui at her without a moment's hesitation. I regret nothing.

Since the last time I posted -

http://pastebin.com/f9Cb7q1rAnd the wildcard for the day, Pieri+Hinata C-S... which was actually cute what the hell

WAH!!! That is too adorable! I was thinking of doing a Pieri+Hinata run because turquoise hair doesn't look derp on Hisame, but that is so cute!

I love that Hisame can't stand seeing her cry, even for a few seconds.

and speaking as a woman endowed like Camilla and having a little sister who is significantly flatter than I am, I'm not shocked this happened. At all. Its not faservice, its just truth. It actually made me laugh.)

Speaking as a small-chested, big-bootied woman with a large-chested, small-bootied BFF, I can say the same. I frequently get a little jelly of her chest, she gets jelly of my rear, and they come up in conversation more than they should. Also occational poking, grabbing, and slapping of said occur, but I know we're a little weird.

#JustGirlyThings *shot*

Edited by Tigerpanda13

WAH!!! That is too adorable! I was thinking of doing a Pieri+Hinata run because turquoise hair doesn't look derp on Hisame, but that is so cute!

I love that Hisame can't stand seeing her cry, even for a few seconds.

Speaking as a small-chested, big-bootied woman with a large-chested, small-bootied BFF, I can say the same. I frequently get a little jelly of her chest, she gets jelly of my rear, and they come up in conversation more than they should. Also occational poking, grabbing, and slapping of said occur, but I know we're a little weird.

... This is why I love the internet. I thank you and your BFF for validating my point, and you sound like you have awesome friends.

Sorry. But are the SakuHina supports already translated? i might semi-translate it since i have time tom

My god, my mind instantly went to Naruto ships. Seeing this as refeering as a fire emblem ship name is going to be hard. ┬─┬ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

Anyways, on-topic...just out of pure curiosity, on the third route can children from Nohr and Hoshido have supports and get married? I think I saw a Foleo and Kisaragi support but I'm not completely sure. (I bet I sound stupid for asking oh)

CuP9tTA.png

Yup, that's getting censored. Please keep in boingy bits.

http://pastebin.com/1eciV8yzTsukuyomi+FKamui. Honestly, such a good support.

REALLY? this is practically blasphemy well not really but. I will be translating this IMMEDIATELY. My Nohr sib bias will not be satisfied until this is completed.

EDIT: Oh God I see why nobody wanted to translate this now

I adored that, even if it's almost a retelling of Ricken/MU with the whole "letters to family/hometown" thing.

I know for a fact someone has mentioned this somewhere before, but...

HOLY POOP Shigure's amie lines make you sound like a HUGE cradle robber.

I mean, there's a 17 year diff between me and my hubby (I'm the younger one) but that made ME uncomfortable.

Edited by Glorie

When do you get the children, as in that chapter 13 in awakening.

Whenever you get an S support between two people. The nice thing is that in this game, the children's levels (and the levels of the enemies in their chapter) scale depending on how far you are into the game.