Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanna say thank you fletch for all these ^^

I second this!! Thank you so much for all these supports you translated and shared, Fletch!! :D <3

No problem! I'm glad you're enjoying them, hopefully I will hit 100 translated supports tomorrow >: D. Translator life is tough life. I'm running out of Tsubakis, too, how will I live

There's never enough Tsubaki.

I wish Crimson wasn't a Kamuisexual, though

if only because I like the idea of her and Ryouma together based on shit I've seen in the plot

Man do I ship everyone with the lobster or what

There's never enough Tsubaki.

True s//t. I will get my Tsubaki fill when I get my 3DS back from my friend who is halfway through Nohr right now and finally marry him for realsies in Invisible.

Then I will be satisfied.

Well, I guess I still have to do Oboro/Tsubaki, Kagerou/Tsubaki and Saizou/Tsubaki supports...I'll probably latch onto wife plan Setsuna or maybe Hinata after that.

Ooooh. There's not a lot of Saizou and Kagerou -related supports translated, so I'm pretty excited to see more of them as well!

I don't know about other people but for me this is because they're really damn hard to translate, so I tend to put them off.

How about Hisame? I've seen only his support with Kisaragi ;-; Is he hard to translate?

I actually don't remember, I just remember him being pretty formal. I like him so I want to translate more of him though, got some stuff on my to-do list. I DESPERATELY need to translate his parent/child support with Hinata, I am so excited to do that one.

but not now, it's midnight and i'm a weak lass

Edited by fletch

I actually don't remember, I just remember him being pretty formal. I like him so I want to translate more of him though, got some stuff on my to-do list. I DESPERATELY need to translate his parent/child support with Hinata, I am so excited to do that one.

but not now, it's midnight and i'm a weak lass

Aaaah I'm sure it'll be adorable!!! The supports between fathers and their children in this game are really sweet <3

- - -

Aah, by the way, does anyone know if Charlotte/Cyrus support is translated? It came to my mind, hehe. I love both characters so I'm curious how their support would turn like.

Edited by amaicherii

I don't know about other people but for me this is because they're really damn hard to translate, so I tend to put them off.

That's fair. Maybe having difficult-speech-patterns is just a thing for the Lobstersquad! Lobster whyy

---

Man, I'd like to see more Shinonome supports sometimes. I enjoyed Tsubaki's supports with both princesses of Hoshido, but I'm not letting Shinonome marry his cousin :V

So I've been trying to find alternates for him except the only S rank he has translated IS Matoi. ah well.

aaah thanks to everyone for replying to my "who to pair Hinata with" question last night !

too tired to look for the posts cries

I decided to go with Hinoka because alsdkfjsd their support convos are so cute !! * U *

Has anyone seen the skinship videos with english subtitles that Pigeon Senpai posted on youtube? They are SO GOOD. The only problem I have with them is that some characters move a bit too much, in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1GrSKB5lTUaQILsRGsf8Q/videos

I was watching these last night.

And holy shit, Tsubaki's and Leon's bedroom eyes SLAYED ME.

RIP squky.

But yeah, I feel like I know nothing about Shinonome or Hisame.

Edited by squkyshoes

I was watching these last night.

And holy shit, Tsubaki's and Leon's bedroom eyes SLAYED ME.

RIP squky.

IKR? I'm not a big "2D crush" person, but... HOT DAM. If a dude said that to me, in that tone, with that look, I'd pounce on him like a hungry mountain lion on a wounded sheep.

Edited by Glorie

IKR? I'm not a big "2D crush" person, but... HOT DAM. If a dude said that to me, in that tone, with that look, I'd pounce on him like a hungry mountain lion on a wounded sheep.

There is no judgement here. All of us would.

There is no judgement here. All of us would.

Agreed, granted as a guy my stating that comment would end up going down a different path than what it might seem for a female fan (I'm talking about all the My Rooms in general, meaning I'm applying both male and female convos into the equation.) I gotta say though, I do really like the introspective we get on Leon's character with his my room lines. And though I may not pounce on him per se, I'm a huge fan of Miyano as a VA and to me this is just golden. Crap, now that I'm thinking about it, I REAAAALLLLY want a FE Amie to happen where Miyano voices the character in his Tsukiyama voice from TG. I would totally go gay just for him if that ever came into fruition.

Agreed, granted as a guy my stating that comment would end up going down a different path than what it might seem for a female fan (I'm talking about all the My Rooms in general, meaning I'm applying both male and female convos into the equation.) I gotta say though, I do really like the introspective we get on Leon's character with his my room lines. And though I may not pounce on him per se, I'm a huge fan of Miyano as a VA and to me this is just golden. Crap, now that I'm thinking about it, I REAAAALLLLY want a FE Amie to happen where Miyano voices the character in his Tsukiyama voice from TG. I would totally go gay just for him if that ever came into fruition.

Do you honestly think any of us nutty shippers here mind? Lol.

I think someone requested Kazahana x Hinata? (aka the rules of settling playground disputes)

C Support

Kazahana: …Ugh. Even though I like training so much, somehow my hair always gets messed up. Let’s see, where did I put that comb….?
Hinata: Hey, Kazahana!
Kazahana: Hi, Hinata.
Hinata: Looks like you had a really great training session again today. Taking a break now?
Kazahana: Yeah. I’m just taking a sec to put my hair all back into place.
Hinata: I see. So there is a girly side to you after all!
Kazahana: Well, I just want to look nice even though I’m in the middle of training, that’s all!
Hinata: Yeah….I don’t think guys really care about doing stuff like that when they’re working out. We just let our hair get all crazy and dirty and stuff. I guess it must be hard being a girl if you have to worry about appearances even when you’re doing exercises.
Kazahana: What, so you’re making fun of me now? I don’t get guys like you…
Hinata: Hey, hey! Don’t get all defensive. I’m trying to sympathize with you all!
Kazahana: That’s not what I heard. You’re probably thinking like, “Oooooooh! I’m much stronger and better than those pretty, delicate little giiiiiirrls! All they do is just sit around and brush their haaaaaair!!”
Hinata: Hey, are you trying to start a fight? If so, let’s go one round!
Kazahana: I was expecting that you’d say that! Here I come….. ready for this!?
Hinata: Haaa! Take that!

B Support

Hinata: Kazahana! I’ve come for revenge for the other day!
Kazahana: That’s fine. I’m ready. I’ll still win again, with plenty of time to ‘brush my hair’ afterwards!
Hinata: Well, you won’t have time for that! ‘Cuz you’ll need to start packing for your trip to Losersville! All right, match start! Hyaa!!!
Kazahana: Yaaa!!! *cling*
Hinata: Che..
Kazahana: Hehe. Just like the other day. You just can’t beat me!
Hinata: Hahaha, I don’t think so! ‘Cause my new technique is ready to explode onto the scene. KYAAA!!!!
Kazahana: Eeeeyaaa!!! *cling*
Hinata: Oyaa! Oh,……. aw f@*&!! The cord on my shoulderpad got cut off!
Kazahana: Oh, no! I-I’m sorry! Was it my fault?
Hinata: Looks like it. Well, it’s all right. I’ll just have someone fix it later.
Kazahana: Nonono, it’s my fault. Let me see it…. Yeah, you can’t possibly use it in a real battle like that. Here, let me borrow this.
Hinata: Hm? No, I’ll be fine. It’s OK.
Kazahana: C’mon, give it to me!
Hinata: Look…
Kazahana: I always have a needle and thread in my pouch. I can fix this in a jiffy.
Hinata: Well…um…it does look like you know what you’re doing….what the, you’re already done? Thanks a lot.
Kazahana: It was nothing.
Hinata: Well, since our match got interrupted, we’ll settle things next time. OK, I’ll be waiting, Kazahana!
Kazahana: Man, Hinata really likes sparring, huh? Pssh, yeah, look who’s talking, me! Ah, well, looks like another battle is on the horizon.

A support

Hinata: OK!! We’re back to square one. Today, I’m going to take the match!
Kazahana: Hinata. Is your shoulderpad still fixed and everything?
Hinata: Well, yeah, thanks to you, it’s still as good as ever. But, you did fix it really fast. And, like I said, it’s just proof that you have a girly side after all. In a good way, though! I mean, I was like really amazed that you could do that so well……..Ah, but that’s completely beside the point!
Kazahana: I see! But still, I mean it seems your attitude has improved a little bit since we started this.
Hinata: Really? I mean, it’s just what I think. I mean, I knew that you were probably upset about the girly-thing, but the only thing that mattered to me was that we were both sword-users. I mean, that’s why I wanted to keep sparring with you. I mean, that isn’t a problem is it?
Kazahana: No, not really…
Hinata: That’s just why I want to keep crossing swords with you all the time.
Kazahana: Well…..now that you say that, that does seem to fit better with your personality. I guess you weren’t fighting me for that reason. I’m wondering if I was the only one getting so worked up about the gender thing…
Hinata: What? Stop mumbling things to yourself! I mean, I don’t care what you are as long as you’re a skilled samurai!
Kazahana: Hinata, I see. That’s just the way you are. I… agree with what you said!
Hinata: ….what did I say?
Kazahana: Nothing! All right! On your mark! Get ready!
Hinata: There’s no mistaking it, I’m gonna win this time!
Kazahana: I’m not losing this time either!

S support

Kazahana: Aaaaah.
Hinata: What’s up, Kazahana? Why are you sighing like that in the middle of practice? Are you…. getting tired of sparring with me?
Kazahana: It’s not that. I actually enjoy our matches.
Hinata: Then what’s up? You really need to have the perfect mindset if you’re going to practice.
Kazahana: …..yes, that’s it exactly.***
Hinata: Hm? Which part?
Kazahana: Since we’ve been practicing together, I’m glad that you have been praising me as someone strong. But, before, I was just a bit sad over the fact that you weren’t treating me like a girl.
Hinata: Whaat? But I thought you hated it when someone treats you like a girl….?
Kazahana: Well…yeah…but I kinda regret saying that.
Hinata: Why?
Kazahana: Ugh…because I love you that’s why!
Hinata: Eeeh? Kazahana!?
Kazahana: I mean, if a normal guy started to overlook me because I was a girl, then they’d get their head chopped off…But, I want the guy I like to actually realize that I am a girl! In….that way, I mean.
Hinata: I see, well, I…. I certainly have noticed that. I, well, I like you too….
Kazahana: Um, really!?
Hinata: Yeah! I like your strong and valiant parts and your cute parts! I guess if you love me too, then should we become, I dunno, lovers or something?
Kazahana: OK, that works for me! So then, let’s both perfect the way of the sword together!
Hinata: Aha! That’s exactly what I wanted to hear!
Kazahana: Hehehe! Of course! All right, Hinata? Let’s become the world’s greatest sword-fighting couple!
Hinoka: Yeah! The two of us can do it for sure! Let’s go!
Kazahana: Yep!
***- One of the words Hinata used for practice (tsukiau) can also mean to date someone.

I think someone requested Kazahana x Hinata? (aka the rules of settling playground disputes)

C Support

Kazahana: …Ugh. Even though I like training so much, somehow my hair always gets messed up. Let’s see, where did I put that comb….?

Hinata: Hey, Kazahana!

Kazahana: Hi, Hinata.

Hinata: Looks like you had a really great training session again today. Taking a break now?

Kazahana: Yeah. I’m just taking a sec to put my hair all back into place.

Hinata: I see. So there is a girly side to you after all!

Kazahana: Well, I just want to look nice even though I’m in the middle of training, that’s all!

Hinata: Yeah….I don’t think guys really care about doing stuff like that when they’re working out. We just let our hair get all crazy and dirty and stuff. I guess it must be hard being a girl if you have to worry about appearances even when you’re doing exercises.

Kazahana: What, so you’re making fun of me now? I don’t get guys like you…

Hinata: Hey, hey! Don’t get all defensive. I’m trying to sympathize with you all!

Kazahana: That’s not what I heard. You’re probably thinking like, “Oooooooh! I’m much stronger and better than those pretty, delicate little giiiiiirrls! All they do is just sit around and brush their haaaaaair!!”

Hinata: Hey, are you trying to start a fight? If so, let’s go one round!

Kazahana: I was expecting that you’d say that! Here I come….. ready for this!?

Hinata: Haaa! Take that!

B Support

Hinata: Kazahana! I’ve come for revenge for the other day!

Kazahana: That’s fine. I’m ready. I’ll still win again, with plenty of time to ‘brush my hair’ afterwards!

Hinata: Well, you won’t have time for that! ‘Cuz you’ll need to start packing for your trip to Losersville! All right, match start! Hyaa!!!

Kazahana: Yaaa!!! *cling*

Hinata: Che..

Kazahana: Hehe. Just like the other day. You just can’t beat me!

Hinata: Hahaha, I don’t think so! ‘Cause my new technique is ready to explode onto the scene. KYAAA!!!!

Kazahana: Eeeeyaaa!!! *cling*

Hinata: Oyaa! Oh,……. aw f@*&!! The cord on my shoulderpad got cut off!

Kazahana: Oh, no! I-I’m sorry! Was it my fault?

Hinata: Looks like it. Well, it’s all right. I’ll just have someone fix it later.

Kazahana: Nonono, it’s my fault. Let me see it…. Yeah, you can’t possibly use it in a real battle like that. Here, let me borrow this.

Hinata: Hm? No, I’ll be fine. It’s OK.

Kazahana: C’mon, give it to me!

Hinata: Look…

Kazahana: I always have a needle and thread in my pouch. I can fix this in a jiffy.

Hinata: Well…um…it does look like you know what you’re doing….what the, you’re already done? Thanks a lot.

Kazahana: It was nothing.

Hinata: Well, since our match got interrupted, we’ll settle things next time. OK, I’ll be waiting, Kazahana!

Kazahana: Man, Hinata really likes sparring, huh? Pssh, yeah, look who’s talking, me! Ah, well, looks like another battle is on the horizon.

A support

Hinata: OK!! We’re back to square one. Today, I’m going to take the match!

Kazahana: Hinata. Is your shoulderpad still fixed and everything?

Hinata: Well, yeah, thanks to you, it’s still as good as ever. But, you did fix it really fast. And, like I said, it’s just proof that you have a girly side after all. In a good way, though! I mean, I was like really amazed that you could do that so well……..Ah, but that’s completely beside the point!

Kazahana: I see! But still, I mean it seems your attitude has improved a little bit since we started this.

Hinata: Really? I mean, it’s just what I think. I mean, I knew that you were probably upset about the girly-thing, but the only thing that mattered to me was that we were both sword-users. I mean, that’s why I wanted to keep sparring with you. I mean, that isn’t a problem is it?

Kazahana: No, not really…

Hinata: That’s just why I want to keep crossing swords with you all the time.

Kazahana: Well…..now that you say that, that does seem to fit better with your personality. I guess you weren’t fighting me for that reason. I’m wondering if I was the only one getting so worked up about the gender thing…

Hinata: What? Stop mumbling things to yourself! I mean, I don’t care what you are as long as you’re a skilled samurai!

Kazahana: Hinata, I see. That’s just the way you are. I… agree with what you said!

Hinata: ….what did I say?

Kazahana: Nothing! All right! On your mark! Get ready!

Hinata: There’s no mistaking it, I’m gonna win this time!

Kazahana: I’m not losing this time either!

S support

Kazahana: Aaaaah.

Hinata: What’s up, Kazahana? Why are you sighing like that in the middle of practice? Are you…. getting tired of sparring with me?

Kazahana: It’s not that. I actually enjoy our matches.

Hinata: Then what’s up? You really need to have the perfect mindset if you’re going to practice.

Kazahana: …..yes, that’s it exactly.***

Hinata: Hm? Which part?

Kazahana: Since we’ve been practicing together, I’m glad that you have been praising me as someone strong. But, before, I was just a bit sad over the fact that you weren’t treating me like a girl.

Hinata: Whaat? But I thought you hated it when someone treats you like a girl….?

Kazahana: Well…yeah…but I kinda regret saying that.

Hinata: Why?

Kazahana: Ugh…because I love you that’s why!

Hinata: Eeeh? Kazahana!?

Kazahana: I mean, if a normal guy started to overlook me because I was a girl, then they’d get their head chopped off…But, I want the guy I like to actually realize that I am a girl! In….that way, I mean.

Hinata: I see, well, I…. I certainly have noticed that. I, well, I like you too….

Kazahana: Um, really!?

Hinata: Yeah! I like your strong and valiant parts and your cute parts! I guess if you love me too, then should we become, I dunno, lovers or something?

Kazahana: OK, that works for me! So then, let’s both perfect the way of the sword together!

Hinata: Aha! That’s exactly what I wanted to hear!

Kazahana: Hehehe! Of course! All right, Hinata? Let’s become the world’s greatest sword-fighting couple!

Hinoka: Yeah! The two of us can do it for sure! Let’s go!

Kazahana: Yep!

***- One of the words Hinata used for practice (tsukiau) can also mean to date someone.

Oh my gosh that was so cute!!! Thanks for the translation :D I think I'm going to pair them in one of my save files when I get the game in 2016 *-*