Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Do you honestly think any of us nutty shippers here mind? Lol.

Not really, I just don't want my own nuttiness to really be called out for. Speaking of which, I love Soleil's my room lines, so suggestive

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and yeah, I'm probably gonna get quite some flak for that considering how so many people nowadays don't like her character. And to be honest, the entire controversy spewed out earlier didn't make me dislike anything about her at all, and instead the public outcry for disliking how her character was handled made me like her even more. I'm really a big weirdo/hipster kind of person that is somehow naturally inclined to go against the flow of the stream. S' just who I am. Granted, I will admit her supports were horribly written, but generally as a character overall I can't just not love her. Though it may also largely play in part with how her adoration for girls and generally being more oriented towards females reminds me a lot of Kanbaru Kanzaki from the Monogatari series which is another one of the characters that I adore.

Also Luna and Elise are also much bae for me. As well as Nyx. I like how Aqua is somewhat forward as well and has little shame as well, kinda like Soleil, but not Soleil levels as Aqua's is practically pure story foreshadowing.

Edited by Kanethedragon

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, I just don't want my own nuttiness to really be called out for. Speaking of which, I love Soleil's my room lines, so suggestive

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and yeah, I'm probably gonna get quite some flak for that considering how so many people nowadays don't like her character. And to be honest, the entire controversy spewed out earlier didn't make me dislike anything about her at all, and instead the public outcry for disliking how her character was handled made me like her even more. I'm really a big weirdo/hipster kind of person that is somehow naturally inclined to go against the flow of the stream. S' just who I am. Granted, I will admit her supports were horribly written, but generally as a character overall I can't just not love her. Though it may also largely play in part with how her adoration for girls and generally being more oriented towards females reminds me a lot of Kanbaru Kanzaki from the Monogatari series which is another one of the characters that I adore.

Also Luna and Elise are also much bae for me. As well as Nyx. I like how Aqua is somewhat forward as well and has little shame as well, kinda like Soleil, but not Soleil levels as Aqua's is practically pure story foreshadowing.

SMALL CHEST WAIFU BRIGADE ACTIVATE!

I honestly think it's just the one support for me, and people were kind blowing it out of proportion because... Well, they do that. Don't get me wrong; it's total tripe, it just doesn't offend me that badly.

Yeah, I like the suggestive lines the best. I like cute girls and all, but the dancing around it with "I love you!" and "I wanna cuddle more!" is dumb.

You wanna boink, gurl? Say it plainly so I can understand. Ain't no shame in wanting it.

[Rolls up in an ice cream truck with hitori omou playing from the speakers] GET YOUR SUPPORTS HERE! Perfect weather for supports!

http://pastebin.com/jWWuYEWqAqua+Leon C-S

http://pastebin.com/wb7YAekDShinonome+Siegbert C-A

http://pastebin.com/1h5YqS50Eponine+Siegbert C-S

Regarding some of the requested supports, I think people have gotten to them before I have (I heard Sakura+Nishiki was floating around, as was Asama+Hinoka) so I won't work on those until I've gotten confirmation that they haven't been translated yet.

[Rolls up in an ice cream truck with hitori omou playing from the speakers] GET YOUR SUPPORTS HERE! Perfect weather for supports!

http://pastebin.com/jWWuYEWqAqua+Leon C-S

http://pastebin.com/wb7YAekDShinonome+Siegbert C-A

http://pastebin.com/1h5YqS50Eponine+Siegbert C-S

Regarding some of the requested supports, I think people have gotten to them before I have (I heard Sakura+Nishiki was floating around, as was Asama+Hinoka) so I won't work on those until I've gotten confirmation that they haven't been translated yet.

Thank you so much Fletch!

And yes NishikixSakura have been translated here's the link:http://pastebin.com/WxZs3rSu

I haven't found AsamaxHinoka yet but if it's around I'll find them eventually.

And I'm sorry I know you're busy with all the supports but could you please translate ShinonomexShara? Or TsukuyomixRinkah I'm really curious about these two supports.

http://pastebin.com/a3DbFiq2Felicia+Flannel C-S. I loved their S.

And I'm sorry I know you're busy with all the supports but could you please translate ShinonomexShara? Or TsukuyomixRinkah I'm really curious about these two supports.

Sure, I'll add them to the list! Been meaning to do more kids supports so Shinonome might be soonish.

Something I noticed, assuming the support list in the OP is complete..if the avatar is male and he marries one of the "regular" first gen units (i.e. none of those that can only support with the avatar, like Crimson) then you can't get all the kids because you're short one female character.

if the avatar is male and he marries one of the "regular" first gen units (i.e. none of those that can only support with the avatar, like Crimson) then you can't get all the kids because you're short one female character.

This has been noticed for some time, but thanks for pointing it out anyways.

Yes, you're correct. You'd have to marry one who only supports the Avatar or a 2nd gen woman if you want to be "completionist" in the sense of unlocking all the units available on the given path.

It might not be as large of a problem on Nohr's path, that said, as without grinding [which Nohr basically doesn't do much to accommodate, barring perhaps future DLC not yet released] you probably won't get most of the kids anyways.

Edited by astrophys

It might not be as large of a problem on Nohr's path, that said, as without grinding [which Nohr basically doesn't do much to accommodate, barring perhaps future DLC not yet released] you probably won't get most of the kids anyways.

The children chapters themselves are good for farming the much-needed experience.

Thank you so much Fletch!

And yes NishikixSakura have been translated here's the link:http://pastebin.com/WxZs3rSu

I haven't found AsamaxHinoka yet but if it's around I'll find them eventually.

Sure, I'll add them to the list! Been meaning to do more kids supports so Shinonome might be soonish.

-loud squealing of joy- SHIPPED! Yes! I knew I was right about the potential cuteness for the both of them! Thank you, thank you, thank you! -hugs for everyone-

It's so cute!!! Thank you, Fletch!! :D Poor Felicia, I love her but from the supports I've read from her this is the only one I liked, sadly ;__;

I also read Nishiki/Sakura and it's so adorable *-* I'll pair them up in a file where I'm not marrying Nishiki.

Fletch, if you don't mind, may I request one more support for your to-do list? I wanted to see Hisame/F!Kamui uwu.

Fletch, if you don't mind, may I request one more support for your to-do list? I wanted to see Hisame/F!Kamui uwu.

Sure! If I'm having a good day tomorrow I'll probably try and power through my reqlist, so I don't mind at all.

Um... has anyone seen the Saizou/Sakura supports floating around somewhere? I don't even know if they've been translated or not, but for some reason I really want to see their interactions.

Also, did anyone else notice this about the Kisaragi/FeMui S-rank support?

Kisaragi, that is your aunt! I know you're not related by blood, but who on Earth told you that?! The only reason we know you're not related is because Mikoto left letters for the Hoshidan siblings, which is only revealed in their S-rank supports, right? Or was it revealed in the main story? I've been trying to avoid as many story spoilers as I can, so it's entirely possible I missed something.

Um... has anyone seen the Saizou/Sakura supports floating around somewhere? I don't even know if they've been translated or not, but for some reason I really want to see their interactions.

Also, did anyone else notice this about the Kisaragi/FeMui S-rank support?

Kisaragi, that is your aunt! I know you're not related by blood, but who on Earth told you that?! The only reason we know you're not related is because Mikoto left letters for the Hoshidan siblings, which is only revealed in their S-rank supports, right? Or was it revealed in the main story? I've been trying to avoid as many story spoilers as I can, so it's entirely possible I missed something.

Ooh boy...the explanation kind of results in spoilers, but I put the explanation down incase.

long story short, Takumi is not your blood-related brother, which therefore means Kisaragi is not your blood-related nephew. It's revealed in the third path or something, I think.

Edited by Shadowess

Don't think so, but someone who's read the original version claims that there's a part where Saizou gives Sakura her favorite sweets as a thank you for something... so, I, too, am super curious! xD

Ooh boy...the explanation kind of results in spoilers, but I put the explanation down incase.

long story short, Takumi is not your blood-related brother, which therefore means Kisaragi is not your blood-related nephew. It's revealed in the third path or something, I think.

I actually spoiled that particular plot point for myself right after it was revealed you could S-rank the Hoshidan siblings. That's why I said I know they "aren't related by blood." And I can totally understand the fact that Kamui is unrelated to the Hoshidan siblings being revealed in the 3rd route, but you could still get Kisaragi's support on the Hoshido route, right? I didn't know if that fact was revealed during the actual story of that route or if it was limited to the Hoshidan siblings' support conversations.

So, even though I as the player know that it isn't incest, the characters themselves might not necessarily know that. It just kinda weirds me out a bit, even though I absolutely love Kisaragi to bits.

I actually spoiled that particular plot point for myself right after it was revealed you could S-rank the Hoshidan siblings. That's why I said I know they "aren't related by blood." And I can totally understand the fact that Kamui is unrelated to the Hoshidan siblings being revealed in the 3rd route, but you could still get Kisaragi's support on the Hoshido route, right? I didn't know if that fact was revealed during the actual story of that route or if it was limited to the Hoshidan siblings' support conversations.

So, even though I as the player know that it isn't incest, the characters themselves might not necessarily know that. It just kinda weirds me out a bit, even though I absolutely love Kisaragi to bits.

As far as I'm aware, you only find out you're not blood-related in S-Supports with the Hoshido siblings on any route. Unsure about Invisible. Which is bad enough as is, but I guess it means if you didn't S with a royal, then...Kamui doesn't know? Geez.

Edited by fletch

Well, if you get to S-support with Ryouma or Takumi on Hoshido route they tell you that you aren't related by blood. Mikoto's the one who lets them know so they DO know they aren't really your siblings (and in the case of your "nephews" my headcanon is that their parents told them "off stage" xD). Kamui's an only child. This is just my opinion but, in my case, marrying the Hoshido royals (be it "siblings" or "nephews)" doesn't really weird me out cause' they aren't related by blood and they weren't even raised together due to Kamui being kidnapped. What's a bit weird for me is the fact that the second gen children can be your lover OR YOUR CHILD like in Awakening with M!Robin but oh well, it's still a game and I think we should enjoy it instead of overthinking this stuff xD That's what I feel, at least.

Edited by amaicherii

Well, if you get to S-support with Ryouma or Takumi on Hoshido route they tell you that you aren't related by blood. Mikoto's the one who lets them know so they DO know they aren't really your siblings (and in the case of your "nephews" my headcanon is that their parents told them "off stage" xD). Kamui's an only child. This is just my opinion but, in my case, marrying the Hoshido royals (be it "siblings" or "nephews)" doesn't really weird me out cause' they aren't related by blood and they weren't even raised together due to Kamui being kidnapped. What's a bit weird for me is the fact that the second gen children can be your lover OR YOUR CHILD like in Awakening with M!Robin but oh well, it's still a game and I think we should enjoy it instead of overthinking this stuff xD That's what I feel, at least.

Can I borrow this headcanon? I'll need it for the playthroughs where I marry Kamui to Kisaragi or Shinonome.

Can I borrow this headcanon? I'll need it for the playthroughs where I marry Kamui to Kisaragi or Shinonome.

Of course!!! I'm gonna use it as well, hehe xD

- - -

By the way, I noticed that Kamui's speech changes a bit depending on the voice you choose for him/her (for instance, F!Kamui can say "desu", "masu", "desu wa", or something like that). Anyone knows were I can hear all the possible voices? Cause' the character customizations I've seen pass them too quickly...

Edited by amaicherii