Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://pastebin.com/a3DbFiq2Felicia+Flannel C-S. I loved their S.

Canon dokis!!!

Yup, after I marry Felicia to myself in my first play through of the game she's getting married to Flannel.

Something I noticed, assuming the support list in the OP is complete..if the avatar is male and he marries one of the "regular" first gen units (i.e. none of those that can only support with the avatar, like Crimson) then you can't get all the kids because you're short one female character.

Correct. Bad decision/oversight on Nintendo's part.

Correct. Bad decision/oversight on Nintendo's part.

Still one of the reasons I wish you could pair up Joker / Flora. That would solve the one kid short problem easily, plus I'm kind of a sucker for unrequited love relationships actually realized. Plus, another way to get blue!Dia

Sure! If I'm having a good day tomorrow I'll probably try and power through my reqlist, so I don't mind at all.

*Starts cheerleading*

FLETCH IS THE BEST! B-E-S-T BEST!

---------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, Thank ALL of our fan-translators for their tireless efforts!

THANK YOU!

*Starts cheerleading*

FLETCH IS THE BEST! B-E-S-T BEST!

---------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, Thank ALL of our fan-translators for their tireless efforts!

THANK YOU!

THIS a thousand times. Thank you so much dear translators!!!

http://pastebin.com/CEVkWGCg And looks like Kagerou and Rinka's support has been translated too. Wasn't someone asking earlier for more supports with them both?

That would be me

yes good praise I really liked this one

only thing is, IS if you're gonna make Rinka strong af both story AND design wise WHY the fuck did you make her str growth so low

Im salty

Still one of the reasons I wish you could pair up Joker / Flora. That would solve the one kid short problem easily, plus I'm kind of a sucker for unrequited love relationships actually realized. Plus, another way to get blue!Dia

I'm with you on Joker/Flora. As farfetched as this sounds, I really hope the locaization team adds some extra supports for the female kamuisexuals. Even if its limited like Sumia, I would be satisfied.

I love how it is pretty much impossible to not end with at least one incest pairing if you want to pair up as many units as possible. Like, pretty much the entire cast ends up being related to you one way or another.

Can't wait to see if and/or how much the localization team will change this.

Aqua and Kamui being direct cousins was extremely unnecessary.

http://pastebin.com/UT77W2sRShinonome/Syalla C-S. I might try and do a couple more translations later but I'm admittedly having a bit of an off day today, so maybe don't expect too many...?

Thank you so much! You're the best!

These two...such funny and cute supports!

I'm with you on Joker/Flora. As farfetched as this sounds, I really hope the locaization team adds some extra supports for the female kamuisexuals. Even if its limited like Sumia, I would be satisfied.

ngl I'm salty as fuck because Crimson and Ryouma can't get married or at least even A rank like Basilio and Flavia

Because I think they're pretty cute together

And Yuugiri should really be able to talk to like, Orochi and Yukimura

Edited by Thor Odinson

It kinda feels like an oversight since I think their goal was to make non-kamuisexual M/F numbers equal and didn't think of the consequences of that

at least it doesn't really matter in nohr; might matter more in hoshido/3rd if you grind/play postgame, nohr has no postgame so you're not getting all the kids period anyway

It kinda feels like an oversight since I think their goal was to make non-kamuisexual M/F numbers equal and didn't think of the consequences of that

at least it doesn't really matter in nohr; might matter more in hoshido/3rd if you grind/play postgame, nohr has no postgame so you're not getting all the kids period anyway

Well you can grind S-supports early in the game and get the kids early.

Well you can grind S-supports early in the game and get the kids early.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't go that fast, if it's awakening-level support speed;

I mean I literally tape avatar and chrom together in L+ and S rank didn't happen until...8?9? add on to limited deployment slots and Nohr actually being reasonably hard from what I've heard, I don't think you want to spread the exp too thin

I'm pretty sure it doesn't go that fast, if it's awakening-level support speed;

I mean I literally tape avatar and chrom together in L+ and S rank didn't happen until...8?9? add on to limited deployment slots and Nohr actually being reasonably hard from what I've heard, I don't think you want to spread the exp too thin

I meant through my castle battles, they still give support points in Nohr.

I meant through my castle battles, they still give support points in Nohr.

Do they scale down to your stat levels or

because if they're full of endgame people that's looking to get rekt

http://pastebin.com/UT77W2sRShinonome/Syalla C-S. I might try and do a couple more translations later but I'm admittedly having a bit of an off day today, so maybe don't expect too many...?

Thank you so much, Fletch!! I also read Foleo/Syalla, hehe. Gosh, I love Syalla so much!!! She's one of my favorite characters <3

What a pity that you're having an off day :c I hope you feel better soon, Fletch!! *sends a virtual hug*

I was hoping for more supports for characters like Yuugiri and Crimson because I really liked them from what I could gather about their characters and I'm pretty damn happy there was an older woman S-support in the former couldn't get anything like that in Awakening without it going into Shotacon territory.

Still why is it that these character only have these few supports?

Thank you so much, Fletch!! I also read Foleo/Syalla, hehe. Gosh, I love Syalla so much!!! She's one of my favorite characters <3

What a pity that you're having an off day :c I hope you feel better soon, Fletch!! *sends a virtual hug*

Both of those supports were pretty cool, actually. I wasn't feeling particularly attached to Syalla (quite the opposite actually) but now I kinda like her because I, too, am very clingy (maybe not to her extent), enjoy cute clothes, and would gladly learn dark magic and use it to curse anyone who made a comment about my breasts. Might do some more Syallas at some point.

Virtual hug received! It is my own fault for staying up late last night. but i'm still gonna do it again tonight....still gonna

Edited by fletch