Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Does anyone know where I can find Effie / Flannel supports? I've been looking for so long, and it looks like some of the compilation sites don't have them :(

Can somebody please translate them?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of those supports were pretty cool, actually. I wasn't feeling particularly attached to Syalla (quite the opposite actually) but now I kinda like her because I, too, am very clingy (maybe not to her extent), enjoy cute clothes, and would gladly learn dark magic and use it to curse anyone who made a comment about my breasts. Might do some more Syallas at some point.

Virtual hug received! It is my own fault for staying up late last night. but i'm still gonna do it again tonight....still gonna

I always thought I would like Syalla maybe because I like Tharja too but anyway thank you for being such an amazing person and translating all of these supports!

And don't stay up late! It's very unhealthy! You need a good night of sleep!

Both of those supports were pretty cool, actually. I wasn't feeling particularly attached to Syalla (quite the opposite actually) but now I kinda like her because I, too, am very clingy (maybe not to her extent), enjoy cute clothes, and would gladly learn dark magic and use it to curse anyone who made a comment about my breasts. Might do some more Syallas at some point.

Virtual hug received! It is my own fault for staying up late last night. but i'm still gonna do it again tonight....still gonna

Please sleep!

You guys care so much, man...hits me right in my weak heart...[cries and gets makeup everywhere Pieri-style]

No worries though, it's only like 10pm, I'll try for one more kid-oriented support today, I think.

I recently got the game (playing Hoshido atm) and some of my planned supports don't have translations I know about!

I'm looking for Mozume x Silas, Orochi x Saizou, Felicia x Asama (more Asama supports in general tbh), and Sakura x Tsukuyomi.

Don't stay up too late and get a good night's sleep!! Or I'll call Tsubaki and tell him to put you to bed :P I'm sure it'll make you feel better to rest <3

Edited by amaicherii

You guys care so much, man...hits me right in my weak heart...[cries and gets makeup everywhere Pieri-style]

No worries though, it's only like 10pm, I'll try for one more kid-oriented support today, I think.

Thanks for all your hard work, you're the only person I still know of who's actively pumping out like 2-3 translations a day, it's amazing. (And somehow there are still more. Jesus there are so many freaking supports.)

If you have time for suggestions, I'd like to see any Oboro supports, specifically Oboro x Silas, and Oboro x Benoit.

Edited by Featherwick

http://pastebin.com/hPMD1VS9Midoriko+Hisame C-S! step away from the mushrooms....

Or I'll call Tsubaki and tell him to put you to bed :P

This is my reputation now isn't it. not bad

Thanks for all your hard work, you're the only person I still know of who's actively pumping out like 2-3 translations a day, it's amazing. (And somehow there are still more. Jesus there are so many freaking supports.)

If you have time for suggestions, I'd like to see any Oboro supports, specifically Oboro x Silas, and Oboro x Benoit.

Am I?! Ah, I've slowed down a bit though, I used to be doing like 10-12 a day. Maybe I'll average it out somewhere in between. i'm not going back to that amount a day i was dying

Glad to know you're enjoying them though!

I'll pop them down on my (heavily disorganised) list, but I only tend to actually do stuff on it every now and then since i get distracted so it might be a few days.

Edited by fletch

http://pastebin.com/hPMD1VS9Midoriko+Hisame C-S! step away from the mushrooms....

Yay, more Hisame!! Thanks Fletch!!

Oh my god, this was so hilarious!! Hisame's laugh cracked me up xDDDD "Hahahahahaquickly!!" I CAN'T EVEN, I'M DYING xDDD

Anyway, this support was very cute and funny. I'll definitely pair them up in one of my save files when I get the game ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́) yay!!

Yay, more Hisame!! Thanks Fletch!!

Oh my god, this was so hilarious!! Hisame's laugh cracked me up xDDDD "Hahahahahaquickly!!" I CAN'T EVEN, I'M DYING xDDD

Anyway, this support was very cute and funny. I'll definitely pair them up in one of my save files when I get the game ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́) yay!!

No problem, I love Hisame. now i just gotta decide what hair colour i want on him in Invisible. Pieri is tempting me, her support with Hinata was good too...

I wish I could've translated that line better, it was funnier in the original having him 'hahahahahayaku' but the flow is ruined with translation and it's too late for me to think of a funnier way around it

Thanks for the translations based Fletch!

Midoriko and Hisame bond over laughing induced by mushroom spores... lol wut. Still adorable though! (Also sorry about the spiders in your house)

Nothing starts off a romance better than accidentally getting on a spore-induced high. I guess? please save me i hate spiders

No problem, I love Hisame. now i just gotta decide what hair colour i want on him in Invisible. Pieri is tempting me, her support with Hinata was good too...

I wish I could've translated that line better, it was funnier in the original having him 'hahahahahayaku' but the flow is ruined with translation and it's too late for me to think of a funnier way around it

Nothing starts off a romance better than accidentally getting on a spore-induced high. I guess? please save me i hate spiders

Hisame would look awesome in many hair colors (red, blue and green would look awesome in my opinion) *__* I'll pair Hinata with Kazahana in at least one file cause' I really loved their supports.

Don't worry, it was still super funny xDD

Also, I hope the spiders go away ;A; I hate cockroaches aaghhh

This is one of those supports that you originally look into putting two random characters together thinking that it might be interesting...and then you hit a gold mine.

My vote for one of the best supports in the game:

Oboro x Belka (C-A)

C support

Oboro: ………
Belka: And you are?
Oboro: Oboro. A Hoshido soldier.
Belka: I see. I am….
Oboro: I know who you are. Belka, soldier of Nohr…..Or, should I say, assassin of Nohr?
Belka: ….It’s been quite a while since I’ve sensed such hostility. Even though Hoshido and Nohr are supposed to be fighting together right now, I see some things are just too set in stone to change.
Oboro: It’s not that complicated. I just personally can’t forgive the Nohrians for what they’ve done….That’s all.
Belka: I see. But, I’m getting a strong impression that your hostility seems directed particularly at me.
Oboro: It started the moment I found out you were a Nohrian assassin.
Belka: ….Elaborate.
Oboro: My parents ran a kimono store. When I was very young, they decided to go peddle some of their wares to a Nohrian battalion that was nearby. By their hand, they were cut down. Right….right in front of me.
Belka: What? Kimono store….on the way to a Nohrian battalion...?
Oboro: What? What is it? Do you know something?!
Belka: …………
Oboro: Wait!! If you know something, then tell me! If there’s a connection between you and the bastard who killed my parents, then you have to tell me!!
Belka: …..No. You do not have to know. I do not have to say anything to you. *leaves*
Oboro: Wait! Wait just a minute, here! Belka!!!

B Support

Oboro: I grow weary of waiting, Belka. We’re alone again, just the two of us. We have the chance to speak freely now.
Belka: Oboro….I have nothing that I can say to you.
Oboro: You’re wrong. Confess right now. What exactly were you hiding before?
Belka: …….
Oboro: What the HELL do you know about the murder of my parents?!?
Belka: ……….
Oboro: You think you can keep silent forever? … Of course, I have some ideas. Since it did happen so long ago, then of course you were just a kid at the time. I truly don’t think that you were the one that did it. At least, not the main perpetrator.
Belka: Then, I don’t have anything to tell you. *turns to leave*
Oboro: I SAID WAIT!!!!
Oboro: Do you really think that I’m not picking up on this suspicious behavior? I will use every single thing that I have to make you talk!
Belka: ……………….The one who killed your parents…….was my foster father.
Oboro: Eh? Wh-what is this?
Belka: Was that sufficient? I’ll be going then.
Oboro: Wha….I….This…Well….Wait! Wait up!

A Support

Belka: Oboro, may I see you for a bit?
Oboro: Belka….!
Belka: There’s no need to be on guard. I’m ready to properly explain everything to you. So that you can put your thoughts and emotions in order.
Oboro: ……What do you mean?
Belka: I’m telling you everything you wanted to know.
Oboro: Eh?
Belka: ….. At the time, I was an orphan, completely alone. A man took me in. He controlled an underground assassination organization. Even though he adopted me, he never treated me or raised me lovingly like a real daughter。The only thing I learned from him were killing techniques.
Belka: On that day, after he had finished his work and returned to camp, he was grumbling about stuff and in a bad mood. That day’s job wasn’t very important or lucrative. It was just some boring night burglary-type stuff. I only remember two things he was complaining about. The first was….
Oboro: That day…that man….my parents?
Belka: Yes. He said that, in the middle of the night, he had attacked a clothing merchant convoy that was heading to a Nohrian camp.
Oboro: Why….?!
Belka: Your parents’ store….it apparently was making quite a lot of money. It had connections with the Hoshido nobility… they held some power. An influential person on the Nohrian side made them a target.
Oboro: Mother….Father…. I cannot forgive your adopted father for this!!!! This man….where is he now? I must find him!
Belka: ……Impossible.
Oboro: Why? If you’re thinking of hiding him from me, then…
Belka: He is already dead.
Oboro: …….What?
Belka: …..I have already killed him.
Oboro: What…. what are you saying?
Belka: Once I had grown old enough, and had enough valuable experience that I could use….. an order had come down to me personally. It was… to kill him.
Oboro: And then… you killed him? Your foster father?! The man who raised you, even for a little while?
Belka: Yes. Using everything that he had taught me, without any hesitation. These kinds of situations are not at all uncommon in that world.
Oboro: Wh-what was the reason? Why did you have to kill that man?
Belka: I had killed enough by that point that such information was unnecessary. Almost all the veteran assassins simply did their job, no questions asked. In his final moments……all he said was that his actions had finally caught up with him………. That was the second thing he was grumbling about…….
Oboro: Then…. That means…. The revenge that I waited my whole life to carry out….What I savored for so long…….
Belka: Yes. He is not in this world anymore.
Oboro: …………..
Belka: Please, put yourself at ease. You can kill me, instead.
Oboro: Wha…. Now, now just hold on….? Why would I…..? Why did you come to that conclusion?
Belka: I was the one who stole your target of revenge from you. That’s why you can hate me. The detestation, languishings and desperation in the depths of your mind…they need a new target to latch onto. You will not be able to bear the burden otherwise. I may be the only appropriate target now.
Oboro: …………
Belka: Alright, then. Come at me!
Oboro: ……..Please stop.
Belka: Why? Do you not hate me with every shred of your being?
Oboro: I burn with hatred. Of Nohr. Of that man who raised you. Of you….. But the only thing that hatred creates is new hatred. I understand this very well. After all, that is.... that is what gave that man the chance to do what he did for a living. It's also what eventually resulted in that man's death, isn't it? This chain of hatred now only will cause misfortune and anguish. So, shall you and I stop all this, and instead… walk together, hand in hand?
Belka: Oboro.
Oboro: In addition, you…. are also a fellow victim, aren't you? Of that man, I mean. That’s why, I shall take a new vow. That I shall fight with my Nohrian comrades, hand in hand, to create….a world of peace.
Belka: I see. I understand.

EDIT

Apparently, this has been making the rounds since the third path came out. Anyway, now you know what the fuss is about.

Edited by Sky Soldier

This is one of those supports that you originally look into thinking that it might be interesting...and then you hit a gold mine.

Oboro x Belka (C-A)

C support

Oboro: I know who you are. Belka, soldier of Nohr…..Or, should I say, assassin of Nohr?

Belka: ….It’s been quite a while since I’ve sensed such hostility. Even though Hoshido and Nohr are supposed to be fighting together right now, I see some things are just too set in stone to change.

Oboro: It’s not that complicated. I just personally can’t forgive the Nohrians for what they’ve done….That’s all.

Belka: I see. But, I’m getting a strong impression that your hostility seems directed particularly at me.

Oboro: My parents ran a kimono store. When I was very young, they decided to go peddle some of their wares to a Nohrian battalion that was nearby. By their hand, they were cut down. Right….right in front of me.

Oboro: Wait!! If you know something, then tell me! If there’s a connection between you and the guy who killed my parents, then you have to tell me!!

Belka: …..No. You do not have to know. I do not have to say anything to you. *leaves*

B Support

Oboro: I grow weary of waiting, Belka. We’re alone again, just the two of us. We have the chance to speak freely now.

Oboro: You think you can keep silent forever? … Of course, I have some ideas. Since it did happen so long ago, then of course you were just a kid at the time. I truly don’t think that you were the one that did it. At least, not the main perpetrator.

Oboro: Do you really think that I’m not picking up on this suspicious behavior? I will use every single thing that I have to make you talk!

A Support

Oboro: Belka….?

Belka: There’s no need to be on guard. I’m ready to properly explain everything to you. So that you can put your thoughts and emotions in order.

Belka: ….. At the time, I was an orphan, completely alone. A man took me in. He controlled an underground assassination organization. Even though he adopted me, he never treated me or raised me lovingly like a real daughter。The only thing I learned from him were killing techniques.

Belka: On that day, after he had finished his work and returned to camp, he was grumbling about stuff and in a bad mood. That day’s target wasn’t very important or lucrative. It was just some boring night burglary-type stuff. I only remember two things he was complaining about. The first was….

Belka: Yes. He said he had attacked a clothing merchant convoy that was heading to a Nohrian camp.

Belka: Your parents’ store….it apparently was making quite a lot of money. It had connections with the Hoshido nobility… they held some power. An influential person on the Nohrian side made them a target.

Oboro: Mother….Father…. I cannot forgive your adopted father for this!!!! This man….where is he now? I must find him!

Belka: Once I had grown old enough, and had enough valuable experience that I could use….. an order had come down to me personally. It was… to kill him.

Oboro: And then… you killed him? Your foster father?! The man who raised you, even for a little while?

Belka: Yes. Using everything that he had taught me, without any hesitation. These kinds of situations are not at all uncommon in that world.

Belka: I had killed enough by that point that such information was unnecessary. Almost all the veteran assassins simply did their job, no questions asked. In his final moments……he said that his actions had finally caught up with him………. That was the second thing he was grumbling about…….

Oboro: Then…. That means…. The revenge that I waited my whole life to carry out….What I savored for so long…….

Oboro: Wha…. Now, now just hold on….? Why would I…..? Why did you come to that conclusion?

Belka: I was the one who stole your target of revenge from you. That’s why you can hate me. The detestation, languishings and desperation in the depths of your mind…they need a new target to latch onto. You will not be able to bear the burden otherwise. I may be the only appropriate target now.

Oboro: I burn with hatred. Of Nohr. Of that man who raised you. Of you….. But the only thing that hatred creates is new hatred. I understand this very well. After all, that is.... that is what resulted in that man's death, isn't it? This chain of hatred now only will cause misfortune and anguish. So, shall you and I stop all this, and instead… walk together, hand in hand?

Oboro: In addition, you…. are also a fellow victim. Of that man. That’s why, I shall take a new vow. That I shall fight with my Nohrian comrades, hand in hand, to create….a world of peace.

EDIT

Apparently, this has been making the rounds since the third path came out. Anyway, now you know what the fuss is about.

OH. MY. GOD!!!

Thanks for translating this, it certainly is one of the best supports in the game!!

This is one of those supports that you originally look into thinking that it might be interesting...and then you hit a gold mine.

Oboro x Belka (C-A)

C support

Oboro: Wait!! If you know something, then tell me! If there’s a connection between you and the guy who killed my parents, then you have to tell me!!

B Support

A Support

Oboro: Belka….?

Belka: On that day, after he had finished his work and returned to camp, he was grumbling about stuff and in a bad mood. That day’s target wasn’t very important or lucrative. It was just some boring night burglary-type stuff. I only remember two things he was complaining about. The first was….

Belka: Yes. He said he had attacked a clothing merchant convoy that was heading to a Nohrian camp.

Belka: I had killed enough by that point that such information was unnecessary. Almost all the veteran assassins simply did their job, no questions asked. In his final moments……he said that his actions had finally caught up with him………. That was the second thing he was grumbling about…….

Oboro: I burn with hatred. Of Nohr. Of that man who raised you. Of you….. But the only thing that hatred creates is new hatred. I understand this very well. After all, that is.... that is what resulted in that man's death, isn't it? This chain of hatred now only will cause misfortune and anguish. So, shall you and I stop all this, and instead… walk together, hand in hand?

Oboro: In addition, you…. are also a fellow victim, aren't you? Of that man, I mean. That’s why, I shall take a new vow. That I shall fight with my Nohrian comrades, hand in hand, to create….a world of peace.

EDIT

OMG. TOO MUCH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND FEELS. ARGH. *dies*

Looks like Belka will be able to buddy seal into lance fighter and Oboro will be able to ride a wyvern in my third path save.

Edited by Glorie

Oboro x Belka (C-A)

[cut]

SWEET JESUS WHY AM I CRYING SO HARD

Also, just a quick question, anybody seen Saizou / Belka floating around anywhere? Or Ryoma / Silas? I can format both if anyone wants to translate.

I got Oboro and Belka to support in the third path, and I was wondering why Oboro kept on making that face. Now I know. This is definitely one of the better supports for sure.

Oboro seems to be a really interesting character,

she strikes me as someone who tries to hard to hate and despise Nohr, but in the end she has to concede that it's not in her nature to be so hateful.

Can Kaze and Joker support?

It says so but in the first post here, but in the tables other players made it says they can't.

Do we have their supports?

I just double checked my text dump files and they cannot.

The two male supportable friendships Joker has are Cyrus and Gunther.

So I was looking at Felicia supports I thought would end up cute together.

And Cyrus's and Odin's support with Felicia are the same WORD FOR WORD, LINE FOR LINE. For EVERY support. (in the text dump anyway)

I can't fucking believe it.

(No, I really can't) Can someone with the game confirm this for me?

This is so fucking stupid. ( ‾_‾ )

Edited by squkyshoes

So I was looking at Felicia supports I thought would end up cute together.

And Cyrus's and Odin's support with Felicia are the same WORD FOR WORD, LINE FOR LINE. For EVERY support.(in the text dump anyway)

I can't fucking believe it.

(No, I really can't) Can someone with the game confirm this for me?

This is so fucking stupid. ( ‾_‾ )

They aren't the same in my text dump........? Did you maybe download things incorrectly?

They aren't the same in my text dump........? Did you maybe download things incorrectly?

Hm... I'll look into downloading another text dump, cause they are exactly the same (sans the Cyrus and Odin names) in mine.

Whose one starts with おろおろ おろおろ あわわわわわわーっ!! then?