Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Hm... I'll look into downloading another text dump, cause they are exactly the same (sans the Cyrus and Odin names) in mine.

Whose one starts with おろおろ おろおろ あわわわわわわーっ!! then?

That's Silas x Felicia. I'll PM you Odin x Felicia here.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo, today I went on a translation spree (relatively, at least. I'm a slow translator on the best of days).

Suzukaze/Charlotte (C-S)

Ryouma/Aqua (C-S)

Shinonome/F!Kamui (C-S)

Looks like the Shinonome/M!Kamui supports are completely different.

Also I was kind of exaggerating with the Charlotte/Suzukaze supports; I've mostly got everything, except for just one chunk of Charlotte's dialogue in the A support when I don't know what's happening.

The more I read these supports, the more I realize something,

The Hoshido characters seem very complex, which is funny, since people thought Hoshido was going to be Marysueland,

And I may get some flak for this, but compared to the Hoshido sibilings, the Nohr sibilings feel very one-dimensional,

I'm not saying they are bad characters, but they feel very predictable, while the Hoshido sibilings continue to surprise me.

Woo, today I went on a translation spree (relatively, at least. I'm a slow translator on the best of days).

Suzukaze/Charlotte (C-S)

Ryouma/Aqua (C-S)

Shinonome/F!Kamui (C-S)

Looks like the Shinonome/M!Kamui supports are completely different.

Also I was kind of exaggerating with the Charlotte/Suzukaze supports; I've mostly got everything, except for just one chunk of Charlotte's dialogue in the A support when I don't know what's happening.

Thank you for the translations! Especially all the Ryoumas eeeee

Man if we just ignore their S rank Lobster/Aqua is sooper cute

>Shinonome: Yeah. Dad’s way of thinking is a bit old-fashioned, I disagree with him about honesty… In my opinion, strength is the only thing that matters.

>Small lobster son thinking only strength matters

>Shinonome => Walhart ???

>ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Edited by Thor Odinson

The more I read these supports, the more I realize something,

The Hoshido characters seem very complex, which is funny, since people thought Hoshido was going to be Marysueland,

And I may get some flak for this, but compared to the Hoshido sibilings, the Nohr sibilings feel very one-dimensional,

I'm not saying they are bad characters, but they feel very predictable, while the Hoshido sibilings continue to surprise me.

I suppose since you(Kamui) spend more time with them, that already gives them enough character and purpose to care about them more over Hoshido.

Honestly, Hoshido feels a bit more diverse in character from the supports that have been translated. Nohr mostly relies on gimmicks to keep the conversation going and while people like Arthur and Charlotte can carry the support all the way through, they do follow a bit of a formula to keep your interest.

Question. Has anyone found Kagerou-Saizou supports? I've not had much luck myself.

I haven't found it yet either, but I think I saw some tumblr blog say they're going to translate it. I can't remember what blog it is, though. I remember reading somewhere that it's a little hard to translate their supports, too...

[continues yawning]

Guess who spent their whole day drawing and none of it translating! Me!

Well, apart from these!

http://pastebin.com/c4APzq9mGrey+Shinonome

http://pastebin.com/YL6rbB1HElise+Lazwald

Thanks as always Fletch!! I've seen your drawings from your tumblr and they are all so beautiful!! <3

Aah, Fletch I wanted to ask something if you don't mind :'D May I request a summary for the marriage description that appears after the s support with Kamui? The one with the pictures of 2 lovers and then the baby one...I'm really curious to know what it says and can't find it anywhere :c

Thanks as always Fletch!! I've seen your drawings from your tumblr and they are all so beautiful!! <3

Aah, Fletch I wanted to ask something if you don't mind :'D May I request a summary for the marriage description that appears after the s support with Kamui? The one with the pictures of 2 lovers and then the baby one...I'm really curious to know what it says and can't find it anywhere :c

No problem and thanks! ahhhh i'm primarily an artist more than i am a translator so that means so much to me you kind soul

Huhh, I'm sure I've seen a translation for it around somewhere...I don't have the images on me though (were they posted earlier??). Shoved some stuff from memory down from that scene plus some extra info (?) but I might be remembering it entirely wrong, also ofc this is memory and not an actual translation. i will go search out the caps later and have a go

I think it basically just explains the whole 'you get married, you love each other even more, have kids after some vague amount of time, some kind of Strange Shadowy Figures target your kid at the castle, so you send them to a 'secluded region' (another world)' thing.

And then of course the secluded region has a weird time flow, so your kid ages at hyper speed and then you go drag them out and make them fight, but I'm not sure if that's explained in that scene (or how much of any of this is actually), I can't remember...

Edited by fletch

[continues yawning]

Guess who spent their whole day drawing and none of it translating! Me!

Well, apart from these!

http://pastebin.com/c4APzq9mGrey+Shinonome

http://pastebin.com/YL6rbB1HElise+Lazwald

Yoooooooo

Thank you so much!

Man, that small lobster. Is it bad I kinda see him as my son too now or

No problem and thanks! ahhhh i'm primarily an artist more than i am a translator so that means so much to me you kind soul

Huhh, I'm sure I've seen a translation for it around somewhere...I don't have the images on me though (were they posted earlier??). Shoved some stuff from memory down from that scene plus some extra info (?) but I might be remembering it entirely wrong, also ofc this is memory and not an actual translation. i will go search out the caps later and have a go

I think it basically just explains the whole 'you get married, you love each other even more, have kids after some vague amount of time, some kind of Strange Shadowy Figures target your kid at the castle, so you send them to a 'secluded region' (another world)' thing.

And then of course the secluded region has a weird time flow, so your kid ages at hyper speed and then you go drag them out and make them fight, but I'm not sure if that's explained in that scene (or how much of any of this is actually), I can't remember...

Yes, your art is really lovely!!! I especially love how you draw Takumi <3 I think you made me love Takumi even more ayyy

And oh my gosh thank you so so much for the summary!!! I couldn't find it anywhere and was dying to know what it said ;w;

Yoooooooo

Thank you so much!

Man, that small lobster. Is it bad I kinda see him as my son too now or

No problem, and not at all.

I love the lobster son. Might do a couple more of his supports later because he's just so loud and fun.

Shinonome's still great. Elise and Lazward's was... weird, but honestly I think that's somewhat inevitable with Elise's supports with men since they all end in marriage and she's like 12, same with Sakura really, although slightly less so since I could believe her to be a little older.

More small lobster son \o/

Shinonome's still great. Elise and Lazward's was... weird, but honestly I think that's somewhat inevitable with Elise's supports with men since they all end in marriage and she's like 12, same with Sakura really, although slightly less so since I could believe her to be a little older.

Sakura should be older than Elise.

Sakura should be already born by the time Kamui is kidnapped. Aqua is then counternapped to try to get Kamui back. Then Elise is born and Aqua heard the news while in Hoshido.

I mean yeah I'd rather not pair either of them romantically either

but then S rank gives useful classes, gameplay reasons trump everything

Edited by Thor Odinson

No problem, and not at all.

I love the lobster son. Might do a couple more of his supports later because he's just so loud and fun.

More Shinonome! I love him so much! In a motherly way.

I shall marry Ryoma and be Shinonome and Kanna's mother!