Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

More small lobster son \o/

Sakura should be older than Elise.

Sakura should be already born by the time Kamui is kidnapped. Aqua is then counternapped to try to get Kamui back. Then Elise is born and Aqua heard the news while in Hoshido.

I mean yeah I'd rather not pair either of them romantically either

but then S rank gives useful classes, gameplay reasons trump everything

Long live lobster son, but maybe no translations tonight i really wanna draw

I totally feel this, I don't really want to S-Support them off to people because they are so small...so small and some of their supports are Not Great but I feel like I'm going to have to at some point.

Siiiiiiiigh...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drawing is always good

I mean though I might end up pairing lobster and elise on 3rd route because I really enjoyed their C-A and the S wasn't too bad but more importantly it's to get Lobster to wear a butler suit

Im awful

but usually i'll pair him up with me or rinka ufufu

Sakura should be already born by the time Kamui is kidnapped. Aqua is then counternapped to try to get Kamui back. Then Elise is born and Aqua heard the news while in Hoshido.

That makes sense, I hadn't really thought about it much but you're right, Sakura should be older. I wouldn't put her over 15 at the most though.

Sakura is slightly easier to marry off without the creepiness factor since Tsukuyomi exists (although I plan to leave him single anyway) and while they're both too young and there's still some creepiness, at least they're similar in age. Elise on the other hand doesn't have any options around her own age. I'll marry them off for gameplay purposes, but I'll headcanon them as remaining single and their respective children actually coming from some random village girl. I'd do the same with Tsukuyomi since he's also too young, but as said I plan to leave him single most of the time anyway.

Edited by capmalachi

Whenever you get an S support between two people. The nice thing is that in this game, the children's levels (and the levels of the enemies in their chapter) scale depending on how far you are into the game.

so you can do this right after chapter 6

laskdfdkfj oh my gosh, Oboro and Belka were my favorite characters in FE prerelease (as well as after release)

and their support AAAAAH

can't stop SCREAMING ; A ;

my babies cries

Also regarding children's level scaling, it scales depending on the levels of your units, not the chapter, right ?

because I recruited all of my children capped at level 20 starting from chapter 16 or 17 up to my current chapter;

enemies were around the levels of my units, though maybe slightly lower ?

Is Tsukuyomi really THAT young or just LOOKS young?

Based on his voice(Which sounds broken)I would put him at 14-15, 16 at the oldest.

Is Tsukuyomi really THAT young or just LOOKS young?

Well we don't actually know his exact age, same as we don't know any other character's exact age, but I'm pretty sure several of his supports strongly indicate that he's a teen at most. Like Azz01 said, 16 is the absolute oldest I would place him at, most likely 14.

As promised (although earlier than expected) Lobster son!

http://pastebin.com/DH27ZkxRShinonome+Matoi C-S. Shocking that a Matoi support doesn't contain a single 'kanpeki'

i liked this support i got a tad emotional but maybe it's because it's late-ish

Edited by fletch

Well we don't actually know his exact age, same as we don't know any other character's exact age, but I'm pretty sure several of his supports strongly indicate that he's a teen at most. Like Azz01 said, 16 is the absolute oldest I would place him at, most likely 14.

14-15...yeah, I think so too. But that would be around Henry's age, whom I married in Awakening, so in my case I wouldn't have any problems marrying him to another character (or my unit, in one of the save files). Plus I love Shara so...fufu.

- - -

Thanks for the support, Fletch!! I think Shinonome's my favorite candidate for Matoi, so far. Patrolling couple <3

Edited by amaicherii

14-15...yeah, I think so too. But that would be around Henry's age, whom I married in Awakening, so in my case I wouldn't have any problems marrying him to another character (or my unit, in one of the save files). Plus I love Shara so...fufu.

Henry was that young? To be honest I was pretty terrible at judging the ages of awakening characters though. For ages I thought that Donnel was like 19, until I read his support with Lissa and she said he was younger than her.

Edit- Yep, that's still one of my top supports so far. I'll marry them both to different units in different playthroughs for gameplay purposes, but Shinonome/Matoi will be the one I deem as my own personal canon pairing for them.

Edited by capmalachi

Henry was that young? To be honest I was pretty terrible at judging the ages of awakening characters though. For ages I thought that Donnel was like 19, until I read his support with Lissa and she said he was younger than her.

Yeah, Ricken was the youngest. Then came Donnel, then Lissa and Henry. Though I don't remember if Henry was the same age as Lissa or an year older.

Edited by amaicherii

I thought Henry was at least 17.Hmmm weird.

I know I read it somewhere, I don't really remember. But I think Henry is around 16 years old. He is one of the youngest in Awakening.

EDIT: Found it! I read it here, from a huge Henry fan http://amielleon.tumblr.com/post/55183299996/aviva0017-replied-to-your-post-curiosity-how. It's not canon (the only canon ages are Emm's, Lissa's and Chrom's) but Henry IS a boy/young man so he's got to be in the 15-17 range.

But anyway, back to the topic in Fe Fates, there are actually some supports where the characters don't exactly marry each other but promise to do so in the future.

Edited by amaicherii

She is actually a pretty cool mum and a understanding one too.

IKR.When Camilla is going all yandere on Kamui, she is a really awesome character.Out of them all, she has some of my favorite supports.(Well ones that don't mention Kamui coughHaroldcough)

I recently got the game (playing Hoshido atm) and some of my planned supports don't have translations I know about!

I'm looking for Mozume x Silas, Orochi x Saizou, Felicia x Asama (more Asama supports in general tbh), and Sakura x Tsukuyomi.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Mozume x Silas but I don't remember where (sorry, you might have to dig around some pastebins lol) and I've gotten Sakura x Tsukuyomi C-S that I could translate and link here later if it hasn't been done already.

Btw if it's not too much trouble, if someone could link me the text dumps for supports then I could help out with some more translations?? And have any character epilogues been translated yet? :o

I'm pretty sure I've seen Mozume x Silas but I don't remember where (sorry, you might have to dig around some pastebins lol) and I've gotten Sakura x Tsukuyomi C-S that I could translate and link here later if it hasn't been done already.

Btw if it's not too much trouble, if someone could link me the text dumps for supports then I could help out with some more translations?? And have any character epilogues been translated yet? :o

Hey! I found the processed text dump someone on here was talking about! (too lazy to go back and look right now)

https://mega.co.nz/#!TV0nFIRT!s6etdG1ozLsQC3e4M64ug42sfsf_xOd7IKnIfkApMjQ

(I hope it's okay to post this here)

Edited by squkyshoes

Hey! I found the processed text dump someone on here was talking about! (too lazy to go back and look right now)

Oh wow those are all formatted and shit

That certainly makes my life easier

NICE... the formatting... it's so beautiful. Thank you!!

I created a thread for character epilogues: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55806

I hope that's ok ;w; haven't seen one so...

Oooh cool. I hope people get in on it and I might contribute some when I have time :>