Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

I don't know if this is new, but I just saw that the Saizou/Oboro support was translated.

"Saizou: You bitch! Why are you trying to take my clothes off! S-stop! Hey! Don’t take everything off!"

Because who needs context? XD

Yo what, this is like a support taken straight out an actual anime, with all that UST.

Not that I'm complaining.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-peeks in sheepishly- ... ... ... I'm still sort of looking for Grey/Matoi. Has anyone seen that yet...? Or Seigbert/Ophelia...? The kids are in serious need of more love.

Because I have all of the parents' marriages planned out, but I still have nothing for the kids.

I'm interested in seeing kid/parent supports. I've glimpsed Kanna/Kamui and Grey/Saizou, but that's really all. The children do need love after all.

I wonder what Xander and Siegbert's supports are like.

"Prince Siegbert of Nohr, you were named after the bravest sword I ever knew"

"Dad nO"

I'm interested in seeing kid/parent supports. I've glimpsed Kanna/Kamui and Grey/Saizou, but that's really all. The children do need love after all.

I wonder what Xander and Siegbert's supports are like.

"Prince Siegbert of Nohr, you were named after the bravest sword I ever knew"

"Dad nO"

http://pastebin.com/YZSQSrMe also Shinonome x Ryouma (thanks Fletch), the C support was enough to get a shitcomic out of me

Edited by Thor Odinson

http://pastebin.com/EZxKjMLdhave this

http://pastebin.com/YZSQSrMe also Shinonome x Ryouma (thanks Fletch), the C support was enough to get a shitcomic out of me

Aw, that's pretty cute. has nothing to do with the sword but whatever this is much better.

Oh it was you who made that comic? I saw it floating 'round tumblr, I didn't know it was linked to the support. Makes a lot more sense now.

EDIT: Sorry fletch, just saw your comment about the Hisame supports. The only ones I've seen are the ones with Kisaragi, Midoriko and Shigure. I'd love to see the ones with F!Kamui and Hinata ;w;

I've been meaning to do Hinata+Hisame for ages but just haven't gotten around to it yet... I'm really slow right now for reasons but I'll try and get around to it within the next few days if I can.

I've been meaning to do Hinata+Hisame for ages but just haven't gotten around to it yet... I'm really slow right now for reasons but I'll try and get around to it within the next few days if I can.

Thanks fletch!! But take your time, don't worry! You've translated so much in so little time, you're amazing!!

Aw, that's pretty cute. has nothing to do with the sword but whatever this is much better.

Oh it was you who made that comic? I saw it floating 'round tumblr, I didn't know it was linked to the support. Makes a lot more sense now.

Your comic is so cute!!! Hehe, parent/child supports were really cute in this game. I really want to see the Hinata/Hisame and Asama/Mitama ones *^*

Haha thanks

Yeah I was in the optimization thread trying to figure out whether or not I should take Lobster 10 or so levels through Blacksmith

And that was the reason someone gave me for doing so

So that happened

Sorry fletch, just saw your comment about the Hisame supports. The only ones I've seen are the ones with Kisaragi, Midoriko and Shigure. I'd love to see the ones with F!Kamui and Hinata ;w;

I'm not sure if I should intrude (particularly because I'm not a translator), but someone on tumblr translated Hinata/F!Kamui.

http://megidoladying.tumblr.com/post/122939381259/kamui-and-hinata-supports-c-s

EDIT: wait if this was referring to Hisame then oops no one has translated that I should read closer to the lines

Edited by Shadowess

I'm honestly planing to marry Ryoma and have my Kamui's second class be figther so I can reclass him to be one to them troll Sinonome with it. Also I wanna pair him with Tharja's expy Shara... I'm gonna be such a great mom!

I'm not sure if I should intrude (particularly because I'm not a translator), but someone on tumblr translated Hinata/F!Kamui.http://megidoladying.tumblr.com/post/122939381259/kamui-and-hinata-supports-c-s

Uwaah I didn't know! Thank you for the link!! :D

Edit: oops sorry, I misread it >_< I actually meant Hisame's support with F!Kamui xP

Edited by amaicherii

Thanks fletch!! But take your time, don't worry! You've translated so much in so little time, you're amazing!!

You're too kind ;_____;

I'll try my best to get it done before Thursday, I'll be probably away from translation for ten days-ish from then, so I'd like to keep up a little bit in the meantime. I still think I have some scraps of a to-do list lying around so I'll pick one per day to do from that since I'm not really able to do much more than that right now haha, maybe I'll do this one tomorrow since it's one I've been personally curious about for a while.

I'm honestly planing to marry Ryoma and have my Kamui's second class be figther so I can reclass him to be one to them troll Sinonome with it. Also I wanna pair him with Tharja's expy Shara... I'm gonna be such a great mom!

Berserker Ryouma let's go

I don't know if this is new, but I just saw that the Saizou/Oboro support was translated.

"Saizou: You bitch! Why are you trying to take my clothes off! S-stop! Hey! Don’t take everything off!"

Strange. I thought she had eyes exclusively for Takumi.

The most recent I've seen is Saizou/Oboro but dunno if you already saw it ;w;

And woah there are more Kaze supports since the last time I checked (sorry, I don't know which one is new) but maybe you already read them. These ones:

Kaze/Rinka

Kaze/Oboro

Kaze/Mozume

Kaze/Midoriko

Kaze/Kagerou

Kaze/Felicia

EDIT: Sorry fletch, just saw your comment about the Hisame supports. The only ones I've seen are the ones with Kisaragi, Midoriko and Shigure. I'd love to see the ones with F!Kamui and Hinata ;w;

Ah! Thanks, I hadn't caught most of those! ^^

Strange. I thought she had eyes exclusively for Takumi.

She just has a crush on him. It's possible for her to move on from said crush.

Was reading Silas/Charlotte and found this:

Sil: Why’d you suddenly collapse like that? Are you feeling all right?
Char: I-I’m sorry. You just seemed so gallant that it caused me to swoon. I know! I’ll make you a boxed lunch some time!

...Okay. I think we aaaaall know what that's going to be post-localization.

Was reading Silas/Charlotte and found this:

...Okay. I think we aaaaall know what that's going to be post-localization.

Pies?

By the way, can you give a link to the Silas/Charlotte support?

Talking about it, if it's not a problem, could someone translate Ryoma/Felicia? I got really curious all if the sudden.

Pies?

By the way, can you give a link to the Silas/Charlotte support?

Talking about it, if it's not a problem, could someone translate Ryoma/Felicia? I got really curious all if the sudden.

http://pastebin.com/N8VKGxR9I kinda just keep the masterpost paste open in a tab all the time