Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

I had to laugh a bit at Zero's, Luna's and Soleil's 'gently waking' lines. Especially Luna, yes dear, your husband saw you sleeping, shocking I know. Some of them were quite sweet as well, Arthur and Kisaragi for example.

The 'waking violently' lines are generally pretty messed up though, not gonna lie. Flora's, Sakura's and Shinonome's lines hurt me.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fact Zero is not happy with either kind of waking up (he wants a third sexy option?).

But yeah, who is actually gonna be a abusive Kamui? Weird if you ask me... but I guess people like being weird.

What the heck is the "violent waking" option anyway? Do you slap them or something?

From what I'm gathering, it seems like you punch them. Shinonome's indicates that you punch them more than once.

From what I'm gathering, it seems like you punch them. Shinonome's indicates that you punch them more than once.

I want to hope that it's more of a rough shake rather than an actual punch, but unless they're translated wrong, a lot of those lines only make sense if you actually strike them. To be honest though, even if it is a rough shake, the simple fact that most of them say that it hurt still makes it pretty messed up.

Edited by capmalachi

Probably the same people who thought it was funny for Kamui to grope his underlings (and to keep doing it even when married) and to drug them when convenient. It's good to hear that Kamui's characterization as an spoiled and entitled shithead seems to be quite consistent.

The characters used in the text files are 'success' for waking them up gently and 'failure' for the violent one. I'm assuming it means that they were sleeping really, really deeply and Kamui couldn't wake them up normally.

For those feeling unconfortable, do remember that this from the same culture that thinks that women physically abusing men funny, so a character violenting waking another is nothing new, it happens in anime all the time.

I'm surprised none of Odin's supports with Azura, Mozume or Felicia are translated. None I the neutral girls XD

Edited by Morgan

I believe you can "violently" wake up the avatar's spouse by tapping them on the head (or anywhere else, I guess) with the stylus. They give you the most disgruntled, annoyed look when you do it. I kind of imagined someone knocking on your head, in that "are you stupid, is there a brain in there" kind of way, not violently hitting them.

Does any one have a link to Mamui x Zero?I have seen the S support but not the C-A supports.Thanks in advance.

I believe you can "violently" wake up the avatar's spouse by tapping them on the head (or anywhere else, I guess) with the stylus. They give you the most disgruntled, annoyed look when you do it. I kind of imagined someone knocking on your head, in that "are you stupid, is there a brain in there" kind of way, not violently hitting them.

Yeah, I kinda just assumed it was a bit of a rough shake? Which is annoying and/or startling, but nothing I'd really call 'violent'.

LOL oh my gosh I never knew you could do this ?!!?

I'm going to try this on Leon next time... * U *

Can support levels stack? EG if I don't do a c rank support with someone and keep building up points could I later do C and B in one go?

I don't think they do.I know they did not in FEA so I would assume not here either.