Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Here are F!Kamui's supports with Midoriko and Sophie! Aww they're adorable.

But I'm confused as to how Sophie's support is supposed to work on the Hoshido route. Marx isn't there, and he's definitely not washing any socks. Oh well.

Gotta give props to Sophie for being able to 1.) Actually pick up and differentiate between different grains of sand and 2.) Actually being able to count that high without losing track. Seriously, she deserves a medal for that.

Also that bit on Marx being there is a little weird. They easily could've chosen a dual-route character, and it would've been easier to chose a servant character instead, mostly because I have a hard time imagining Marx sitting around washing clothes.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realize now that a different interpretation of that could be that those are Marx's socks which have just been washed by somebody else, but that still brings up the question of why Marx's socks are lying around.

Got another inquiry concerning a child character's class trees, I'm afraid. This time, it's Midoriko. Her wiki article's been written:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Midoriko

...however, I had to guess as to her secondary class tree, given Kaze doesn't have Herb Merchant access by default. I guessed Samurai since Ninja has an overlap with Herb Merchant in a promoted class, and the general trends I've seen are to avoid promoted class overlap, but the question is, did I guess right?

I keep hearing that Kagerou/Saizou used to be lovers...can someone link me to the support? I can't seem to find it.

EDIT: About the Marx/Suzukaze support that I mentioned above, I just check the Jpn text and it only says "crossing over the country's [border]" ("国を越え[る]...") without explicitly talking about any "swapping", so I guess that also makes sense in IK.
Edited by Ryo

Got another inquiry concerning a child character's class trees, I'm afraid. This time, it's Midoriko. Her wiki article's been written:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Midoriko

...however, I had to guess as to her secondary class tree, given Kaze doesn't have Herb Merchant access by default. I guessed Samurai since Ninja has an overlap with Herb Merchant in a promoted class, and the general trends I've seen are to avoid promoted class overlap, but the question is, did I guess right?

Her promoted classes will be :

Great Merchant (if she has a villager base class she will get its skills though child sealing)

Puppeteer (child sealing to this class will give her ninja skills as well)

Jonin

I just realize now that a different interpretation of that could be that those are Marx's socks which have just been washed by somebody else, but that still brings up the question of why Marx's socks are lying around.

Maybe Kamui keeps them as a memento? Or maybe Marx was the one give those socks to Kamui? Granted, both of these ideas are weird, but everyone in the army has weird hobbies.

And here are Saizou/Sakura and Odin/Aqua!

That Future Past reference in Odin/Aqua, though.

Awww...

Those supports were so sweet!

But one part in the Odin/Aqua support:

Aqua: Ah, sorry. I didn’t mean to disturb you. Please continue.

Odin: C-continue, you say… what are you doing here, Aqua-sama?

Aqua: As you can see, I’m watching you. It’s quite fun to look at you.

Odin: Eh…!? C-could that be… love… a sudden declaration of…

Aqua: It’s not that so don’t worry. That’s absolutely not the case.

Odin: That… that was an incredibly fast response

Made me laugh for a good five minutes.

Awww...

Those supports were so sweet!

But one part in the Odin/Aqua support:

Aqua: Ah, sorry. I didn’t mean to disturb you. Please continue.

Odin: C-continue, you say… what are you doing here, Aqua-sama?

Aqua: As you can see, I’m watching you. It’s quite fun to look at you.

Odin: Eh…!? C-could that be… love… a sudden declaration of…

Aqua: It’s not that so don’t worry. That’s absolutely not the case.

Odin: That… that was an incredibly fast response

Made me laugh for a good five minutes.

I laughed at that too. They were good supports.

And I might be a bit late for the Marx's socks discussion, but are there three versions of the support? I know some Kamui ones have PCF1/2/3 or PCM1/2/3 for Nohr, Hoshido, and IK, all of which are in one file.

I laughed at that too. They were good supports.

And I might be a bit late for the Marx's socks discussion, but are there three versions of the support? I know some Kamui ones have PCF1/2/3 or PCM1/2/3 for Nohr, Hoshido, and IK, all of which are in one file.

The 1/2/3 are the dialogue options for the Kamuis, not for the routes. For instance, PCM1 is the default male voice, PCM2 is 'rougher', and PCM3 is very formal. Things like that. They're not for the routes.

Aah, I see. That makes sense. Then I'm on the boat that assumes Kamui has them for a token of remembrance too.

On another note, Zero's pretty mild in his supports with Luna. And the last part was really sweet.

[spoiler=]Although wow, Luna's "mysterious background" got brought up in the C Support. I wasn't expecting it to be mentioned that fast.

but I guess if it anyone had to do it, it'd have to be one of the thieves or ninja...

Aah, I see. That makes sense. Then I'm on the boat that assumes Kamui has them for a token of remembrance too.

On another note, Zero's pretty mild in his supports with Luna. And the last part was really sweet.

[spoiler=]Although wow, Luna's "mysterious background" got brought up in the C Support. I wasn't expecting it to be mentioned that fast.

but I guess if it anyone had to do it, it'd have to be one of the thieves or ninja...

You know this support has serious fanfic potential, I can just imagine fanfics about Luna disappearing and Zero following her to Ylisse, and now that I think about it, Luna/Suzukaze is another that has fanfic potential, since it has

Suzukaze literally begging Luna not to leave him to her original world, as he says he wouldn't be able handle it

Her promoted classes will be :

Great Merchant (if she has a villager base class she will get its skills though child sealing)

Puppeteer (child sealing to this class will give her ninja skills as well)

Jonin

So I guessed wrong...The wiki page has been fixed. If only the Serenes character default class set listings included the children, I wouldn't have to make inquiries like this...

I really enjoyed the supports between them and I am going to like the hair color Eponine gets from Luna, but I just found something rather funny in a red herring sense. Zero out of everyone is the army enjoys looking at the moon the most and yet Luna's name means moon. =P

I really enjoyed the supports between them and I am going to like the hair color Eponine gets from Luna, but I just found something rather funny in a red herring sense. Zero out of everyone is the army enjoys looking at the moon the most and yet Luna's name means moon. =P

Especially considering he is basically stalking her from C-A support. Even her true name is Selena. Multilayered!

I've heard that Hinata is a subpar unit, and I'm about to start IK and I quite like his design/character, so I was wondering if marriage to him produces a subpar Kanna in turn, and how Hisame is as a unit.

I've heard that Hinata is a subpar unit, and I'm about to start IK and I quite like his design/character, so I was wondering if marriage to him produces a subpar Kanna in turn, and how Hisame is as a unit.

I guess the main issue with Hinata is that he has pretty weird growths for a Samurai. His Skl/Spd are 25% and 15% respectively. His higher growths are HP, and then Def and Lck, so that's going to clash with most people's choice of Asset and Flaw (though it's not entirely clear yet how growths are inherited). He also gives negative mods to Skl/Spd (-1 and -2) so there's also that to consider. I guess you could make Kanna really bulky (+1 HP, +2 Def) and tank pretty much anything with a Dragonstone, but that imposes further penalties on Skl/Spd.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/3g1dol/release_fire_emblem_if_text_simulator/
Someone just made a Text Simulator thing, we can use this to make our translated support convos more interesting to read~
Or we can use it to make some weird fanfics~

Saizou Tsubaki support has been translated:

http://pastebin.com/pY5ffguy

Marked it on the graph.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/3g1dol/release_fire_emblem_if_text_simulator/
Someone just made a Text Simulator thing, we can use this to make our translated support convos more interesting to read~
Or we can use it to make some weird fanfics~

I've been using it to look at the expressions and text formatting as I translate. The expressions really help me write the translated dialogue in the tone that it's supposed to be read in.