Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

I come to bring you our translation progress report!

•All first-gen male friendship supports have been copmpletely translated except for Hinata+Odin and Tsukuyomi+Benoit.

•All Kemui's C-S romantic supports have been translated by now except for Lutz.

•All direct-link Children-Parent dialogue (as in the child is exclusive to that parent) has been completed except for Hinata+Hisame.

•Since I haven't changed the graph on my computer from when I made it on July 14th, let's see how far we've come from right now:

[spoiler=Kamui supports, siblings, parents]

JC9ZFc9.png?1

1m0Gbm7.png?1

[spoiler=First-Gen Male-Female supports]

UDNx5AM.png

tl8Km59.png

[spoiler=First-gen Friendships]

uq8FKqS.png?1

NKX4uoG.png?1

y2Kht1b.png?1

ATKBRkD.png?1

[spoiler=Children-Children supports]

3H0yHYy.png

fHQK5Oz.png

(you can see how I intended the graphs to look before I realized google spreadsheets didn't support text boxes...)

And since that Tsukuyomi+Benoit support hasn't been updated for a month now, I'm just gonna go and translate the last part myself. Nevermind, I'm no good with verb tenses.

Edited by squkyshoes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•All first-gen male friendship supports have been copmpletely translated except for Hinata+Odin and Tsukuyomi+Benoit.

•All direct-link Children-Parent dialogue (as in the child is exclusive to that parent) has been completed except for Hinata+Hisame.

•Since I haven't changed the graph on my computer from when I made it on July 14th, let's see how far we've come from right now:

JC9ZFc9.png?1

1m0Gbm7.png?1

UDNx5AM.png

tl8Km59.png

uq8FKqS.png?1

NKX4uoG.png?1

y2Kht1b.png?1

ATKBRkD.png?1

3H0yHYy.png

fHQK5Oz.png

(you can see how I intended the graphs to look before I realized google spreadsheets didn't support text boxes...)

And since that Tsukuyomi+Benoit support hasn't been updated for a month now, I'm just gonna go and translate the last part myself. Nevermind, I'm no good with verb tenses.

Sorry but do you have a link to FeKamui X Harold? I only saw his S support

Sorry but do you have a link to FeKamui X Harold? I only saw his S support

Huh... I just checked the paste bin and there doesn't seem to be a full one on there.

I wonder why it was marked as completed...

Changed it to incomplete status. Now that makes two C-S Kamui supports that aren't fully translated.

Edited by squkyshoes

JC9ZFc9.png?1

1m0Gbm7.png?1

UDNx5AM.png

tl8Km59.png

uq8FKqS.png?1

NKX4uoG.png?1

y2Kht1b.png?1

ATKBRkD.png?1

3H0yHYy.png

fHQK5Oz.png

This looks great but if I may,

Dia and Ophelia is done and is even included in kyhcad's pastebin

In said pastebin Siegbert and Kanna's support says sibling but it's actually the normal one

Tsukuyomi and Benoit A is here http://pastebin.com/qEmHBDaM(I think it's just missing one line)

Intresting to see Rinkah being so level-headed...

Thinking about it, isn't it kinda sad that the Fire Clan barely plays a role in the story? Especially since you fight the Ice Clan and the Wind Clan in all three routes.

This looks great but if I may,

Dia and Ophelia is done and is even included in kyhcad's pastebin

In said pastebin Siegbert and Kanna's support says sibling but it's actually the normal one

Tsukuyomi and Benoit A is here http://pastebin.com/qEmHBDaM(I think it's just missing one line)

Good catch! They've been fixed. And thanks for the link; I've been wondering if that was going to get translated.

alkdfjs AAH oh my gosh Sakura x Hinata's support convo is SO adorable cries

had I seen this sooner, I would have married them off to each other...

but then again, Luna x Hinata is also really cute ! ; U ;

Hinata just has some really sweet support convos in general ~

When Midoriko leaned in I instinctively backed away from the screen and considered calling the police

Also, Zero snuck into that video somehow.

what about Elise? ._. that has even worse connotations

When Midoriko leaned in I instinctively backed away from the screen and considered calling the police

Also, Zero snuck into that video somehow.

He was put there deliberately. I will not accept anything else. It's Zero.

I sat down for a while and did nothing but Kanna/Parent supports so there are a lot of them coming up on my blog in the next couple of hours. Right now I have M!Kanna's supports with Asura and Shigure, but if you keep an eye on my Kanna tag, Aqua, Eponine, Takumi, and Grey's should also appear by tomorrow.

And Hinata/Hisame! This should be the last child/tied parent support.

Awwww. I didn't expect to like Hisame so much but he's really adorable.

The child/parent supports in this game are really, really good, seriously they're some the games's best support.

And why do I get the feeling Hinata and Odin would get along really well?

The child/parent supports in this game are really, really good, seriously they're some the games's best support.

And why do I get the feeling Hinata and Odin would get along really well?

Oh yes, Hinata and Odin absolutely get along well. Their supports are pretty funny.

Edited by wvype

And Hinata/Hisame! This should be the last child/tied parent support.

Awwww. I didn't expect to like Hisame so much but he's really adorable.

After reading that, I can't picture Hisame's mom as anyone other then Luna. He's such a stubborn little tsundere I can't handle this! Plus his father keeps calling him cute :3

I might eventually pair these two up after my initial runthroughs (M!KamuixRinka and BenoitxRinka/SaizouxKagerou and SaizouxCharlotte), since I really like Rinka and Saizou together. They have very good chemistry with one another. Granted, I'm still confused to hell and back about the stats and growth rates children inherit, so I don't know how optimal Rinka!Gurei would be, but I may still try it out regardless.

Oh yes, Hinata and Odin absolutely get along well. Their supports are pretty funny.

Where did you find this?

Either way, Hinata's one of the more under-appreciated units in the entire game, but I don't know if that has anything to do with his strange growth rates or not that make him an all-around strange unit for his class. It's unfortunate, because despite his, um, enthusiasm, he seems to be one of the more likeable characters.

Has FlannelKazahana been translated yet?

I hope it's out there somewhere, because I've been looking for Flannel and Kazahana's C-S supports forever.

I might eventually pair these two up after my initial runthroughs (M!KamuixRinka and BenoitxRinka/SaizouxKagerou and SaizouxCharlotte), since I really like Rinka and Saizou together. They have very good chemistry with one another. Granted, I'm still confused to hell and back about the stats and growth rates children inherit, so I don't know how optimal Rinka!Gurei would be, but I may still try it out regardless.

I don't know how optimal either but it might be fun to run Shura!Gurei since both Rinka and Saizou are tanky and pass tank mods, and Gurei has naturally high magic to take advantage of Shura's hybrid-ness.

Sucks that Rinka doesn't get anything out of it, but it might be something fun to try with those magical ninjas.

Where did you find this?

I hope it's out there somewhere, because I've been looking for Flannel and Kazahana's C-S supports forever.

Haha, I've just been looking at their supports in my files. They're not translated yet, but I could definitely get on it. I could try Kazahana/Flannel too.

Here is the pairing that I'm planning to do in this run...(My first one!)

Felicia's supporting skills will be useful.

Leo+Elise

For to increase output on being better at enemy phases with the skills that Dark Mages posseses.

Silas+Mozume

To have Silas' daughter Sophie possess Aptitude to have her sprout like a weed in power and dexterity.

Kaze+Camilla

To give his daughter, Midoriko better strength and Cut Through(It moves enemies to where you are after being attacked)+Rally Def.

Xandar+Flora

Only one that will work out since they won't be around for awhile.

Odin+Nyx

Traditional to have a super Dark Wizard with super Mag.

Zero+Luna

Only one that will work out.

Using the Chrom DLC episode to grind for supports as at least that it is useful for that for a free DLC. It'll be very useful for this!

Edited by Princess_Florina