Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too bad that Tsukuyomi seems to be the most hated hoshido character

People are calling him ricken 2,0 while I actually think he has a really different personality and design

I just read his support with Nishiki and it was really cute c:

tbh while Tsukuyomi's one of my less-liked characters I also don't think he's a poorly written one; He's just the type of person I'd really not get along with IRL based on his attitude, he rubbed me a lot the wrong way in x Sakura especially, like, the flaw that he has, in the way that he exhibits it, happens to be one that hits my irritation point

Like his actual character itself is fine and all and I do think there should be characters that aren't written to be endearing (whether or not Tsukuyomi is or isn't written to be that way is debatable but he doesn't endear me and that's entirely okay) because just like in real life, not everyone will get along with everyone

I do think he's better fleshed out and more interesting than Ricken, though

Ricken was just kinda there

I hope I'm not being rude but is kyhcad still keeping track of the supports? It seems there's been some new translations but the pastebin hasn't been updated since the 9th.

I've been keeping track of translated supports with just the spreadsheet alone (with a different-colored marking so that they're easy to identify); but I may just make a supplement pastebin with all the links to the post August-9th support translations and just link to it on the spreadsheet to make searching for them easier.

Edit: Done. Here's the supplement pastebin for listing and linking translations done after August 9th

http://pastebin.com/kAnZJ3rq

Edited by squkyshoes

People are calling him ricken 2,0 while I actually think he has a really different personality and design

tbh I'd be perfectly happy if IS just stopped including child-like characters in their FE games

I feel the same. Although I might be one of the few who liked Ricken, I don't want Tsukuyomi to be Ricken 2.0 especially with the romantic supports. When it came to most of the Ricken supports I couldn't shake the impression that the women didn't really like him and it was just a 'he might grow up to be my ideal' so it was a little bitter sweet. What made the Maribelle x Ricken my favorite was how it felt genuine there are like two others that were decent though. I just don't want to experience that for Tsukuyomi, but if his supports aren't translated it is hard to judge.

I've been keeping track of translated supports with just the spreadsheet alone (with a different-colored marking so that they're easy to identify); but I may just make a supplement pastebin with all the links to the post August-9th support translations and just link to it on the spreadsheet to make searching for them easier.

Edit: Done. Here's the supplement pastebin for listing and linking translations done after August 9th

http://pastebin.com/kAnZJ3rq

This should work nicely for now. Thank you!

I don't mind kid characters. Liked a few of them and could tolerate the most others. I was a bit worried with Tsukuyomi since he seemed like a huge brat from what i've been hearing, but reading through his support I thought he was fairly tollerable. The only support where I thought he was annoying was his Benoit one.

Here's Hinata/Luna

http://pastebin.com/bqpXdAuw

And for anyone wants to read them here's one set of family convos

http://pastebin.com/rqq8kSu7

http://pastebin.com/6yuszxLF

Spent a good few minutes mixing and matching to get all the replies synced up to the proper parent/child, but it was so worth it. I know the child mechanic gets a lot of flak for a lot of reasons, but... Well, when lines like these pop out, you can't help but get a little "Hnnggh!" going on in your heart.

Are there still more than one set like in Awakening?

Yes. The second set for parents-kids is about spending time together. I skimmed through and most parents seem to apologize for making their kid feel lonely and promise to always be together from now on. It's cute but pretty formulaic.

Yes. The second set for parents-kids is about spending time together. I skimmed through and most parents seem to apologize for making their kid feel lonely and promise to always be together from now on. It's cute but pretty formulaic.

I take it no translation for those yet?

Oh yeah, since the whole "Asura support splitting" thing happened after KhyCad stopped updating the pastebin, I feel like I should include the correct version (versions?) of the Asura support(s(?)) in this supplementary pastebin.

Also, could someone educate me on what the correct version to link would be, and on what caused the discrepancy in the first place? I never quite understood the whole problem.

Oh yeah, since the whole "Asura support splitting" thing happened after KhyCad stopped updating the pastebin, I feel like I should include the correct version (versions?) of the Asura support(s(?)) in this supplementary pastebin.

Also, could someone educate me on what the correct version to link would be, and on what caused the discrepancy in the first place? I never quite understood the whole problem.

It seems that the person who did the current translation that's in the pastebin lied to us for some reason. C is indeed correct but B and A are completely made up. The real B and A were done later by someone else here, http://pastebin.com/e6xFyDF0