Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hinata and Mozu get married, I'd be able to Partner seal Mozu into the Samurai tree to get the skills (obviously). However, if I promote Mozu into a Master of arms (which is accessible by both villager and samurai) as a villager, will she obtain the skills from the samurai class (vantage and Duelist's Blow) as she levels up?

Edit: similar scenario as above but with Mozu and Oboro. With a A+ support, will Oboro recive villager skills as a Merchant?

A+ is like bffs

So in that case each character can have as many A+ supports along with one S rank. Right? Edited by bodybagfor8bucks

So I'm split between marrying Flora and Aqua in Conquest.

My boon is +SPD and my bane is -HP.

Marrying Aqua gives Kana and Shigure +7 SPD however with -3 Defense

But marrying Flora gives Kana balanced mods.

Is +7 SPD worth it over Flora's balanced mods? I'm planning to make Kana and myself Swordmasters haha.

So I'm split between marrying Flora and Aqua in Conquest.

My boon is +SPD and my bane is -HP.

Marrying Aqua gives Kana and Shigure +7 SPD however with -3 Defense

But marrying Flora gives Kana balanced mods.

Is +7 SPD worth it over Flora's balanced mods? I'm planning to make Kana and myself Swordmasters haha.

It's always better to go for stacked mods--in this case, SPD--over balanced ones.

How do Statues impact the Stat Mods of children characters?

Does the bonus the parent receives stack with the children or do all characters receive a flat bonus?

Its a flat bonus for Level 1) The character, Level 2) The characters and any with a C+ support with them and at Level 3 its for all characters

Edited by Frozenkappa

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what offspring will come from Kaden and his respected bachelorettes?

Only one--a girl, Selkie. She's a Kitsune like Kaden.

The only exceptions are if you marry Kaden to Femui, in which case you get male Kana as well, or Azura, in which case you get Shigure as well.

I don't know why, but when I decided to pair Azura with Jakob, I had no idea I would struggle with keeping them both alive (even with Phoenix Mode) enough for them to actually have a support. When they had Shigure and Dwyer however, they seem to be the most overpowered duo in my team and for some reason I kind of love it? I think I might keep them as brothers in all my playthroughs, but what do you guys think? (Don't know if Jakob and Azura would even hook up with each other in Revelations or not without me playing a girl).

Can someone explain how the avatar can get the aptitude skill? My avatar inherited the skill from another avatar after a castle battle.

For skills the game's hack detection only looks for enemy only skills, all other skills pass through the check no matter the character.

When Sakura gets an A+ support with Azura, why doesn't Sakura get the troubadour class? Sakura can't obtain songstress and she already has sky knight. I thought she would get the parallel class of songstress or at least that of sky knight.

Many of the Friendship pairings are redundant which is likely why its not reciprocal. Both Azura and Hinoka give Sakura nothing since she already has Sky Knight but they get Shrine Maiden from Sakura. Sakura can also buddy Hana for Samurai but Hana won't get anything since her secondary is Shrine Maiden.

Sakura will need to buddy Elise for Troubadour which is only possible in Revelation.

Edited by Frozenkappa

Best mother for Sophie, Sakura or Felicia? Birthright

For Sophie you'd want something with Strength to benefit off her personal skill, so between Sakura and Felicia, Felicia.

For Sophie you'd want something with Strength to benefit off her personal skill, so between Sakura and Felicia, Felicia.

Sakura has higher base Strength growth (30% to Felicia's 10%), and Sophie will end up with a higher growth after calculation if Sakura is her mother (47% to a Felicia mothered Sophie's 37%).

Sakura has higher base Strength growth (30% to Felicia's 10%), and Sophie will end up with a higher growth after calculation if Sakura is her mother (47% to a Felicia mothered Sophie's 37%).

And this is why I can't read tables. Thanks for fixing my error.

I recently made an app to help myself plan out my own team and inheritance. It includes inherited classes, skills (not filtered by character, but you can plan out what you'd like to inherit), stat growths, and stat caps. You can also change Kana's boon and bane, and view your stat growths as a specific class.

If you're interested, check it out here: https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/

Hope it's helpful. I made it for fun in my own time, and have absolutely zero plans to monetize or self-promote or whatever. Just want to share something that I spent a pretty long time on.