Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Hey, suppose I paired Arthur and Selena. Percy would gain Hero from both parents, from two completely different class sets. If he heart sealed into hero, would he start learning both fighter and mercenary skills simultaneously before learning hero skills, or would the game only give him one set?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, suppose I paired Arthur and Selena. Percy would gain Hero from both parents, from two completely different class sets. If he heart sealed into hero, would he start learning both fighter and mercenary skills simultaneously before learning hero skills, or would the game only give him one set?

He gets both. The parents get both the fighter and mercenary skills as a hero also.

Edit: He'll learn the unpromoted skills before the promoted class skills. Applies to the parents as well.

Edited by Pretty Cool Guy

He gets both. The parents get both the fighter and mercenary skills as a hero also.

Edit: He'll learn the unpromoted skills before the promoted class skills. Applies to the parents as well.

So like would he get HP+5, then good fortune, then gamble, then strong riposte, then Sol, then Axebreaker?

I'm really not sure of the order on the unpromoted ones but I know for sure that they come before any promoted skills.

Alright, I just wanted to confirm that if you have both of the base classes of a promoted class, you'll get both base classes' skills in the advanced class rather than either of them taking priority. Thanks.

Edited by Alastor15243

Hi folks!

I'm planning my children for Birthright and I've at least 8 children fixed. But I still have problems with 5 marriages. I don't know what to do with the 5 last guys.

Here's the last five :

- last fathers : Silas, Takumi, Saizo, Hinata, Hayato

- last mothers : Felicia, Mozu, Oboro, Orochi, Hana

Do you have some advices ? :-)

Hi folks!

I'm planning my children for Birthright and I've at least 8 children fixed. But I still have problems with 5 marriages. I don't know what to do with the 5 last guys.

Here's the last five :

- last fathers : Silas, Takumi, Saizo, Hinata, Hayato

- last mothers : Felicia, Mozu, Oboro, Orochi, Hana

Do you have some advices ? :-)

It all really depends on what you are looking for. Oboro works really nicely for both Takumi and Hinata, both supports and stats for the kids. I personally prefer Oboro with Takumi, but thats a me thing because of the support. Hana works really well with Silas Takumi and Hinata, though if you put her with Hinata you kinda waste the extra re-classable options since Hisame, Hinata and herself are all the same class, but it does allow Hisame to have a more canon hair color, the only other one for a realistic hair color being Mozu, who works alright for Hinata too. Mozu is most often seen with Silas to give Sophie some really offensive boost, but that doesn't mean she is out of the picture for the others. If you are going off stas it would be best to put her with Hinata, Silas, or Saizo(if they can even support I don't remember I don't particularly use Mozu). Felicia has a good magic stat, making her a great mother for Rhajat, but that same concept applies for Orochi. Felicia would also be okay for Saizo or Silas, but I think her support with Saizo is better than with Silas(I laughed and also felt a bit sorry for poor Felicia). The obvious choice for magic stats on Rhajat would be Orochi and it gives her a darker hair color if you still want to remember Tharja. The issue is the same one faced with Hinata and Hana with the same reclassing thing. If that doesn't bother you, feel free to do as you wish. If it does, then she is okay with Saizo, IMO. Yes she can S with Takumi but she talks about being his babysitter the whole time and it gets a little weird marrying your babysitter, IMO.I hope this helped!!

Thx for your feedback. I take everything into account (supports, children, and also story and hair colors, which is the most important :Lyon: ) and here's my pairings :

- Corrin x Scarlet

- Azura x Jakob

- Silas x Mozu

- Kaze x Setsuna

- Ryoma x Rinkah

- Takumi x Oboro

- Saizo x Felicia

- Kaden x Kagero

- Hinata x Hana

- Azame x Sakura

- Subaki x Hinoka

- Hayato x Orochi

Ah okay, so most of this is support and story? Well, I will give some opinion on each of them in bold for gameplay, but if you want a quick answer. All of them are great pairings, not exactly the best for postgame optimal but still high tier. Their support-wise kinda varies depending on who you want to use but they should all be pretty fine.

Thx for your feedback. I take everything into account (supports, children, and also story and hair colors, which is the most important :Lyon: ) and here's my pairings :

- Corrin x Scarlet (I don't really know your asset/flaw, but this pairing should be good regardless since it's Corrin)

- Azura x Jakob (One thing that Jakob help with Azura is that he doesn't have a negative defense mod, which help the childrens take hits better. Dwyer and Shigure are born support units anyway, so don't take them up to the frontlines.)

- Silas x Mozu (Any pairing with Silas will have good mods, since they are so balanced. This support is also quite heartwarming as well. Mozu's hair goes well with Sophie.)

- Kaze x Setsuna (Yay, green hair Midori "even if it is the wrong shade" plus some awesome speed and the amazing sniper class. Setsuna doesn't get anything but who cares.)

- Ryoma x Rinkah (Shiro is god regardless of who the mother is, the support is also pretty good especially for Ryoma trying to get Rinkah to meditate.)

- Takumi x Oboro (Takumi gets nothing, but who cares anyway. That sweet blue Oboro hair and crazy stats mod still make Kiragi a beast,)

- Saizo x Felicia (Ah...ouch...Uhmm.... Asugi should be fine since Saizo has magical growth, but it's kinda sad a little. The support conversation isn't bad but it's not exactly good either, also pink hair doesn't really go well with Asugi. You might want to switch it with Azama.)

- Kaden x Kagero (Hey pretty good! Just be careful about her skill and you should be fine. Their support is good as well. Not exactly memorable but good none the less.)

- Hinata x Hana (The samurai couple that fixes each other, Awesome! They also trade secondary classes as well. Even better! Support is amazing tier! Great couple.)

- Azame x Sakura (This is not good support wise....Azama wants someone physical but Sakura doesn't take away his strength so that is fine. Their support is pretty atrocious. I rather have Felicia!Mitama because at least that pink hair is closer to her official pink hair and the support conversion ends with Azama realizing how good it feels to help someone.)

- Subaki x Hinoka (red-haired Caeldori and swapping awesome secondary classes? Yup A+ pairing right here. Support is okay as well)

- Hayato x Orochi (Magical powerhouses and switch secondary classes? Should be good)

Haha I make a good job :)

In fact I'm less considering story, but it's a part of a game and I would not deny it, also good partners in story often make not bad children.

Switching Felicia and Sakura help a lot and save Gaius Asugi and make a well rounded Mitama. Dwyer has access to Sky Knight classes (and Shigure has access to wyvern tree) so maybe they could be better as flying support units.

I have just only two last questions :

- you should not agree with Kaden ^^

- what skill from Songstress Azura should pass to Shigure and Dwyer ? Doesn't matter for other children since they have access to their parents' classes and you can buy what you want when visiting castles.

Thx guys :)

Haha I make a good job :)

In fact I'm less considering story, but it's a part of a game and I would not deny it, also good partners in story often make not bad children.

Switching Felicia and Sakura help a lot and save Gaius Asugi and make a well rounded Mitama. Dwyer has access to Sky Knight classes (and Shigure has access to wyvern tree) so maybe they could be better as flying support units.

I have just only two last questions :

- you should not agree with Kaden ^^

- what skill from Songstress Azura should pass to Shigure and Dwyer ? Doesn't matter for other children since they have access to their parents' classes and you can buy what you want when visiting castles.

Thx guys :)

You definitely did your research, and I applaud your knowledge and decision making. So, to answer your two questions.

1. I'm not sure about the first one. Kaden's support with Kagero was pretty harmless even if it wasn't good per say. Gameplay wise, Selkie gets some great stat mods even if Kagero doesn't get anything. So I agree that it wasn't a good support, but Selkie still comes out pretty good.

2. Ah, okay this one is more simple here. Don't pass Luck+4 if you don't have any luck skills to back it up. Foreign Princess is useless unless you want to use Shigure and Dwyer in My Castle battles. Since, you can't pass down Inspiring Song, Voice of Peace remains as the only skill worth passing down. It lower the damage of enemies within two tiles. Combine that with stuff like Inspiration, makes them great support units. Again, anything is really up to you.

[spoiler=Long Post]

Okay so I did some research for the second question because apparently no one bother to explain Foreign Princess properly. In some cases, Foreign Princess works only if you are fighting the army that is the opposite of your route hence the term "Foreign Army". Now do you know what is the most confusing part about this? The opposing armies that you fight in My Castle are called "Foreign Army" which is why I deemed the term useless unless you do My Castle for post game. I did some tests on a My Castle battle, to check my theory. With Foreign Princess, Azura deal 16 damage with an unforged Javalin. Without Foreign Princess, 14 damage. So I went okay..it works with My Castle, does it work on the main game army? Well I can't really test that, since I am playing Revelations so I tried doing it with Ruffians. I did 42 damage with and without the skill. So what I concluded that the skill only works with "Foreign Army units which are strictly My Castle units. Again this experiment is kinda poorly done so I am hoping someone would test it out when they are playing Birthright and Conquest.

Long story short, Voice of Peace is still the best skill to past down for Shigure and Dwyer.

Edited by TanatatKnight

Thx Tanata for helping me. Now I have enough good pairings to test and have fun with children.

For the "spoiler", I told it to one of my friends and he has the same feeling, without a lot of testing too. However, Shigure and Dwyer look like not the best units for postgame MC, so maybe we need more time to make up our minds.

To finish : Birthright is just for me a testfield of Fates cause I will play Revelation soon, I test new mechanics to prepare for IK. Also I can wait to play Revelation. Pairings, despite the fact that you have MORE characters and so possibilities, seem easier to make in IK. In Awakening, pairings were very easy to do (everyone had the same). In Birthright (don't know for Conquest), it seems you don't have THE best pairings, and you have to don't care about 1 or 2 children to save the others. I feel like it's not the case in Revelation cause the child you would 'sacrifice' could be saved with parents from the other path, and finally manage to have more optimize pairings in Revelation. Not so optimize than in Awakening, but children are not so more powerful too.

Also can't wait to play to Revelation for playing with Camilla, you know, for 2 big reasons ;) ('You know my feeling bro')

For Revelation path, I'm planning to have Elise!Ophelia as Kana's mom.

What kind of boon and bane, and talent should I have for Avatar?

I heard for picking talent you should aim to make it suitable for the avatat's spouse.

Thanks.

Hey! Apologies in advance for the long post.

I'm playing both Hoshido and Nohr and gathering skills in preparation for when Revelation gets released where I live.

I'm the completitionist kind of player so I always replay to get all the supports but at the same time I like having a file where I go all out and enjoy myself so I have been planning my list of pairings and I'd like opinions on the classes for the characters and kids. I have most skills in the logbook so is most about better stat optimization.

All my characters have aptitude skill btw.

The couples are a mix of what I have read is good, what has given me good results and a bit of fan favoritism.

Female!MU x Jakob: I know most people dislike Dwyer but I really like him and I got a rather awesome offensive royal!Dwyer on my first Hoshido play without knowing much so this time I want to focus my avatar on being a mother for an offensive oriented Dwyer. Could you recomend the boon and bane and secondary class for my unit and a good build and final class for Dwyer and Kana? And a final class for Jakob if you don't mind.

Xander x Charlotte: haven't had much time to experiment with Nohr yet but heard Charlotte is good for Siegbert.

Ryoma x Kagero: I have read that Kagero has some bad effect on Shiro's stats so I'm not sure about this one but couldn't think of a better one that left me a good final list.

Silas x Mozu: heard Sophie can benefit a lot from Mozu and last time I tried she came out great.

Leo x Sakura: heard she is good for Forrest.

Takumi x Hana: another I'm unsure of but it was a bit of a leftover couple.

Kaze x Azura: Shigure and Midori came out rather well last time. I'm mostly lacking a good build for Midori.

Saizo x Orochi: read that Asugi is one of the few kids Orochi doesn't entirely ruin.

Arthur x Effie: Percy is another of my favourites and I was trying to give him a good mom for his stats.

Subaki x Hinoka: Caeldori comes out decent.

Kaden x Setsuna: heard Selkie benefits from Setsuna.

Keaton x Camilla: same as above.

Niles x Nyx: I was suggested this one, I don't know much about Nohr.

Benny x Rinkah: Rinkah is always hard to place but heard that Ignatius comes out rather well.

Odin x Elise: for magic Ophelia.

Laslow x Selena: I'm not sure of this one. I don't know what his daughter needs but Selena was recomended.

Hinata x Peri: kind of leftover pairing.

Hayato x Felicia: heard she gives decent magic for Rhajat.

Azama x Oboro: Azama is good as dread fighter but I'm unsure about Mitama's build. I do know I want to take advantage of her inclination towards strength and heard Oboro makes her a good Spear Master.

Sorry again for the long post and thanks to any that gets interested on disscusing it.

Edited by Ura

I have a small question, i want to S rank with someone else as the avatar but it seems that the game has locked me in an S support with Felicia which i didnt want, i have A support with Azura but havent paired her up with my avatar in a while am i locked to marrying Felicia? Or can i try and build a new realtionship with another character amd still have a choice to marry another unit?

I have a small question, i want to S rank with someone else as the avatar but it seems that the game has locked me in an S support with Felicia which i didnt want, i have A support with Azura but havent paired her up with my avatar in a while am i locked to marrying Felicia? Or can i try and build a new realtionship with another character amd still have a choice to marry another unit?

If you already reached one S rank, that's your avatars spouse. Can't be changed.

For Revelation path, I'm planning to have Elise!Ophelia as Kana's mom.

What kind of boon and bane, and talent should I have for Avatar?

I heard for picking talent you should aim to make it suitable for the avatat's spouse.

Thanks.

Ah, the magical cannon. Well there is some options. (Asset/Flaw)

1. Magic/Luck: The best magic set without any defense flaw.
  2. Magic/Res: The second best magic set with no luck problem.
  3. Speed/Luck: There is no harm with doing this one if you want some speed.
  4. Magic/Speed: You won't lose much, just be careful to not get doubled.
  5. Magic/Str: A magical nuke, you will suffer early game for a while. The kid might also have some defense and skill problems.
  6. Magic/Def: Glass Cannon, you might not want this one but it is an option.

Hey! Apologies in advance for the long post.

I'm playing both Hoshido and Nohr and gathering skills in preparation for when Revelation gets released where I live.

I'm the completitionist kind of player so I always replay to get all the supports but at the same time I like having a file where I go all out and enjoy myself so I have been planning my list of pairings and I'd like opinions on the classes for the characters and kids. I have most skills in the logbook so is most about better stat optimization.

All my characters have aptitude skill btw.

The couples are a mix of what I have read is good, what has given me good results and a bit of fan favoritism.

Female!MU x Jakob: I know most people dislike Dwyer but I really like him and I got a rather awesome offensive royal!Dwyer on my first Hoshido play without knowing much so this time I want to focus my avatar on being a mother for an offensive oriented Dwyer. Could you recomend the boon and bane and secondary class for my unit and a good build and final class for Dwyer and Kana? And a final class for Jakob if you don't mind. (Jakob loves the skill or the strength asset, since that is exactly what his children need. You can put luck or magic as a flaw, depending on whichever suits you. As for secondary class, you pretty much put in any physical secondary class for Jakob and Kana. Dwyer will inherit your Noble classes, so you might want to look at his marriage/A+ options for more offensive potential. As for final classes, if you are going for the skill asset, Kana would prefer Hero/Sniper for good procs. Dwyer could A+ Asugi for the Ninja class or "marry" Soleil for Hero. He could also become Paladin if you want. If you are going for the Strength asset, Kana may want Berserker for that awesome strength or any physical class. Dwyer could A+ Percy for the Wyvern class or marry Velouria for the Fighter line. Just give them physical classes and you're set. As for Jakob's final class, it really depends on the role that you want him to be. You can have him remain butler but that is hampering his potential. If anything Jakob shines really bright if you reclass him into Paladin or Great Knight. I would prefer Great Knight if you are using him for pair up or Paladin if you want him on the field. Long story short, just give them anything physical and not magical and you are set. )

Xander x Charlotte: haven't had much time to experiment with Nohr yet but heard Charlotte is good for Siegbert. (Best strength Siegbert with the awesome golden hair and the amazing class. Garon is proud, however, do beware that horrible Res that plagues both Xander and Charlotte.)

Ryoma x Kagero: I have read that Kagero has some bad effect on Shiro's stats so I'm not sure about this one but couldn't think of a better one that left me a good final list. (Naw, she's fine, she just isn't as good as Oboro and Camilla. Shiro becomes Ryoma 2.0 with amazing strength. Practically the counterpart of Xander/Charlotte but not as good pair up wise. You will be fine.)

Silas x Mozu: heard Sophie can benefit a lot from Mozu and last time I tried she came out great.(Can't argue with that, you will be fine with this set.)

Leo x Sakura: heard she is good for Forrest. (YAY LEO X SAKURA, Yeah, you're set with this one. I will note that she is Forrest's second best mother, as Felicia gives better stats, but Sakura gives better class. It is still an amazing pairing.)

Takumi x Hana: another I'm unsure of but it was a bit of a leftover couple. (No you're good here, Kiragi will be a little frail, but will gain amazing offensive boost. You will be just fine. Takumi gives Hana the good Sniper class while Hana will give Takumi the Swordmaster class. This would allow them to explore other class options using the A+ option.)

Kaze x Azura: Shigure and Midori came out rather well last time. I'm mostly lacking a good build for Midori. (OH MY GOD, if it wasn't for their defense flaw, this pairing would be unstoppable. Amazing skill and speed along with amazing classes swaps. Shigure is pretty much blessed with A+ Hisame for the Swordmaster class. As for Midori, have Azura pass down the Luck+4 to help with her amazing personal skill.)

Saizo x Orochi: read that Asugi is one of the few kids Orochi doesn't entirely ruin. (Yup, that amazing skill growth. Just be really careful about his speed and you're set.)

Arthur x Effie: Percy is another of my favourites and I was trying to give him a good mom for his stats. (Yeah, you are fine with this one as well. Effie is pretty much a god sent mother for Nohr physical kids.)

Subaki x Hinoka: Caeldori comes out decent. (Yup, that red hair and class swap, nothing to say here.)

Kaden x Setsuna: heard Selkie benefits from Setsuna. (Not much to say, good speed and decent class swap.)

Keaton x Camilla: same as above. (This one is fine as well, amazing class swap and Velouria is already a beast thanks to her father.)

Niles x Nyx: I was suggested this one, I don't know much about Nohr. (Well, Nina will be more than fine, but Niles and Nyx will not get any new class, but eh who cares.)

Benny x Rinkah: Rinkah is always hard to place but heard that Ignatius comes out rather well. (Okay, uh you have a choice here. Beruka will give Ignatius better skill and the Wyvern class while keeping the Defense top notch. Rinkah gives worse stats with only the defense at top notch and the Oni Savage class. Oboro also has potential so make sure to look at that too.)

Odin x Elise: for magic Ophelia. (Yeah, you're fine with this one)

Laslow x Selena: I'm not sure of this one. I don't know what his daughter needs but Selena was recomended. (The most balanced Soleil, She is so all-arounded that she can be anything and it will work.)

Hinata x Peri: kind of leftover pairing. (The best leftover, Hisame will be decent enough to be anything that both of the class offers)

Hayato x Felicia: heard she gives decent magic for Rhajat. (Eh, this pairing is decent enough, not as good as Nyx but should be okay.)

Azama x Oboro: Azama is good as dread fighter but I'm unsure about Mitama's build. I do know I want to take advantage of her inclination towards strength and heard Oboro makes her a good Spear Master. (Here is where the choice comes back, While Oboro okay with any physical kid, Beruka would also do fine as a mother as well. Just don't give her Rinkah, because Mitama needs some skill to help her land hits.)

Sorry again for the long post and thanks to any that gets interested on disscusing it.

I replied in bold like I did with the other post, I hope it helps.

Ah, the magical cannon. Well there is some options. (Asset/Flaw)

• Magic/Luck: The best magic set without any defense flaw.
  • Magic/Res: The second best magic set with no luck problem.
  • Speed/Luck: There is no harm with doing this one if you want some speed.
  • Magic/Speed: You won't lose much, just be careful to not get doubled.
  • Magic/Str: A magical nuke, you will suffer early game for a while. The kid might also have some defense and skill problems.
  • Magic/Def: Glass Cannon, you might not want this one but it is an option.
I replied in bold like I did with the other post, I hope it helps.

Thank you very much! Ok I think I'll change Rinkah for Beruka for Benny.

Should I give Nyx to Hayato? I don't know if the leftover mom's would be good for Nina.

Also can I cover for stat flaws like Siegbert's resistance or Asugi's speed with the stat objects?

Thank you very much! Ok I think I'll change Rinkah for Beruka for Benny.

Should I give Nyx to Hayato? I don't know if the leftover mom's would be good for Nina.

Also can I cover for stat flaws like Siegbert's resistance or Asugi's speed with the stat objects?

Felicia? She would actually be fine if she marry Niles. Nina would have lesser magic but she would have no skill and defense problem, which are quite important. Plus since, their class is different, it would mean that they get to swap classes. I would recommend that you switch them. Hayato really wants Nyx as his partner as it turns Rhajat into a speed and magical demon.

As for stat flaws, the most that I heard about covering them is through pair up. Stat objects help if I am assuming you are talking about things like energy drop, but the best way is usually through pair up, and depending on your partner's classes and personal stat pair up can really help in the long run.

Ryoma x Kagero: I have read that Kagero has some bad effect on Shiro's stats so I'm not sure about this one but couldn't think of a better one that left me a good final list.

She doesn't. Kag is one of the best Hoshidan physical mothers. I guess the -1 speed mod is a thing if you care about mods, but if you don't, hey, damage. It's pretty hard to screw up a physical kid with Kag.

It's just, for people who do care about mods, because of Raijinto giving Ryoma effectively a +5 str mod instead of +1, Shiro gets basically the same mods as him, which isn't bad per se because Ryoma's mods aren't bad, but feels kinda redundant especially considering Shiro doesn't have Raijinto access. This is my opinion for hard-postgame (because Kag is pretty excellent if you're not building specifically for like pvp or something in which case it's Kinshi land right now anyway), but I prefer a mom that'd give Shiro more speed, since Shiro can stack a lot of damage and 2-4 points of str isn't so important if he can double more people and just use all the skills available to him to tack on more damage. It doesn't mean Kag is a bad choice at all, though.

I'm in the Ryoma/Rinkah camp personally bc supports and Shiro still has mostly all positive stats with her (and +3 speed which more speed than his dad), but don't let my preferences dictate your choices. It's honestly pretty hard to screw up Shiro. The only one that's downright awful I can think of is Orochi, because it fucks up all 3 of Str, Spd, and Def for him for Magic on a 0 base mag kid (not worth), potentially Felicia because I'm not sure how half of her mag is high enough to support making him a hybrid, but Ebony has had good results with Elise since Elise's mag is so huge that he actually works fine as DF and she's fast. Optimal? probably not, but he's pretty easy to work with bar 1-2 moms.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Hey guys, what are your thoughts for Camilla / Azura as a wife for MU?

I want to make one of them the wife for my main file and not sure which one i should stick with. What do you like/dislike about them? It's on a Revelations file so assume Azura will not die in the end. Also, do not take stats, children etc into account, but purely as a character.

Felicia? She would actually be fine if she marry Niles. Nina would have lesser magic but she would have no skill and defense problem, which are quite important. Plus since, their class is different, it would mean that they get to swap classes. I would recommend that you switch them. Hayato really wants Nyx as his partner as it turns Rhajat into a speed and magical demon.

As for stat flaws, the most that I heard about covering them is through pair up. Stat objects help if I am assuming you are talking about things like energy drop, but the best way is usually through pair up, and depending on your partner's classes and personal stat pair up can really help in the long run.

Okay, I'll swap those two and change Rinkah for Beruka.

I'll think about the pross and cons of Kagero and Rinkah as Shiro's mom. There's still time until I start Revelation.

Hey guys, what are your thoughts for Camilla / Azura as a wife for MU?

I want to make one of them the wife for my main file and not sure which one i should stick with. What do you like/dislike about them? It's on a Revelations file so assume Azura will not die in the end. Also, do not take stats, children etc into account, but purely as a character.

Personally, Azura's a better wife for Corrin when you take into account her faith towards you from the beginning to end. She can be a little too quiet or plain to some people, but the supports she has with you reveal the trust you two have and even develop the relationship a little. If you want to look at some non-MU supports, there's always her supports with Sakura and Kaze that show a kinder side to her, or her supports with Arthur and Subaki that take a look into her past. Take into account some of her private quarters lines, and voila, you have a great wife for Corrin! NoI'mtotallynotbiasedtowardsCorrin/Azurawhatareyoutalkingabout

Camilla's alright as a wife for Corrin, but she can be a little too motherly or obsessive to some people's tastes. The S-support was pretty nice in bringing up their sibling relationship and the risks, but I can see why it may be awkward to others. YetI'mmoreintoCamilla/F!Corrinpleasehelpmeandmyguiltypleasures