Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Good morning or evening

I need help to pair the children's and which child pair may be appropriate to use Friendship seal and s support?

this are the children:

Selena!Kanna(+ str-luck)

Jacob!Shigure

Azura!Dwyer

Hinoka!Sophie

Mozu!Midori

Kangero!Shiro

Hana!Kiragi

Orochi!Azugi

Peri!Selkie

Effie!Mitama

Sakura!Caeldori

Nyx!Rhajat

Charlotte!Siegbert

Felicia!Forrest

Rinkah!Ignatius

Beruka!Veloria

Setsuna!Percy

Elise!Ophelia

Camilla!Soleil

Oboro!Nina

Thanks.

Edited by Sieghart

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, Azura's a better wife for Corrin when you take into account her faith towards you from the beginning to end. She can be a little too quiet or plain to some people, but the supports she has with you reveal the trust you two have and even develop the relationship a little. If you want to look at some non-MU supports, there's always her supports with Sakura and Kaze that show a kinder side to her, or her supports with Arthur and Subaki that take a look into her past. Take into account some of her private quarters lines, and voila, you have a great wife for Corrin! NoI'mtotallynotbiasedtowardsCorrin/Azurawhatareyoutalkingabout

Camilla's alright as a wife for Corrin, but she can be a little too motherly or obsessive to some people's tastes. The S-support was pretty nice in bringing up their sibling relationship and the risks, but I can see why it may be awkward to others. YetI'mmoreintoCamilla/F!Corrinpleasehelpmeandmyguiltypleasures

Haha thanks! Yeah I ended up going with Azura and don't regret it. If not for her awesome Nohr supports with Avatar, then her awesome combat animations as a Songstress with a Naginata

I don't know if this is the right thread for it, but does the parents stats affect the base stats of the child unit? For example:

Niles w/

Str 19

Mag 7

Skill 19

Spd 20

Lck 14

Def 10

Res 19

Nyx w/

Str 5

Mag 26

Skill 9

Spd 25

Lck 4

Def 7

Res 17

Would it affect Nina's base stats or would it stay the same regardless of how high the parent's stats is?

Again, sorry if I posted it on the wrong thread.

Edited by CynicalSeven

Good Evening...I starting my Birthright playthrough and need help determining if my pairings are okay. I also need help in determining which children to pair up for Friendship Seal and S-Support. I also need help in figuring out who should be single alone forever as I still unsure about my choice for I am not marrying a Corrin only unit (though it would make my soul rest a little bit easier).

1#

(+Mag/-Lck, Mage) Male Avatar x Sakura- Kanna

Ryoma x Kagero- Shiro

Silas x Hinoka- Sophie

Hayato x Felica- Rhajat

Takumi x Azura- Kiragi, Shigure

Kaze x Rinkah- Midori

Saizo x Orochi- Asugi

Kaden x Mozu- Selkie

Hinata x Hana- Hisame

Azama x Forever Alone

Subaki x Oboro- Caledori

Jakob x Setsuna- Dwyer

2#

(+Spe/-Lck, Ninja) Female Avatar x Takumi- Kiragi, Kanna

Ryoma x Kagero- Shiro

Silas x Hinoka- Sophie

Hayato x Sakura- Rhajat

Kaze x Azura- Midori, Shigure

Saizo x Orochi- Asugi

Kaden x Mozu- Selkie

Hinata x Hana- Hisame

Azama x Felica- Mitama

Subaki x Oboro- Caledori

Jakob x Setsuna- Dwyer

Rinkah x Forever Alone

Edited by Sil3nt 4sh

Hey guys.

I was wondering...

Should I marry Azura and miss out on one kid (and if this, who?), or marry Anna and get all of them?

You could marry one of the kids instead of anna if you want to get all of the kids. Anna imo isnt that great of a mother for kana. If you want to bench a kid, I'd suggest Hisame. I personally don't like the way he looks and Hinata's mods are not great.

Kaze and Azura

Silas and Hana

Ryoma and Mozu

Takumi and Oboro

Saizo and Felicia

Subaki and Hinoka

Hayoto and Orochi

Azama and Sakura

Hinata and Kagero

Jakob and Setsuna

Thoughts?

Well, for one, it is not good to pair Azama with Sakura. Don't let Azama appearance fool you, he is a physical unit as he give out physical mods and thus need a physical unit as a waifu like Rinkah or Kagero. If you want a mixed Mitama, then try out Felicia.

Sakura should be place in the gentle embrace of another magical person like Hayato.

Saizo can go with physical units as well as magical units due to his magic mod. So he can take person like Felicia, Sakura or Orochi, which is his popular marriage option.

I think you should change up a few pairings like Ryoma x Mozu, Silas x Hana and Hinata x Kagero to Ryoma x Kagero, Silas x Mozu and Hinata x Hana but this is based off of what my friends had done.

Kaze x Azura is fine as it is along with Jakob x Setsuna and Hinoka x Subaki.

That is basically my thoughts in a nutshell.

OK, so I'm currently playing through Birthright on Lunatic, and I... am in need of help for pairing units.

Well, I just want to know what are the best pairings for each father, including a +DEF/-LCK MU, since I usually do optimized pairings in the highest difficulties, even though this is Birthright.

...I doubt this is the thread for such a question, but whatever, I can make another topic about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So may kids, so potential mothers... I sit here with my only two (purely aesthetic) couples being takumi!Azura and Ryoma!Mozu in basically allmy files (I didn't botherto do S pairings in conquest or birthright) now starting to wonder how to make a good set... time to read all the *gulps* 112 pages of this thread? The temptation to go randomly is strong...

My main problem is that I literally dived in the game with no spoilers or guide whatsoever so I'm not even entirely sure on how kids inherith skills and classes... is there a link anywhere for a good explanation ont the matter?

Edited by Rydia

It's an awkward feeling when you've married thrice but haven't beaten story once because you restarted the path after regretting some choices on the first playthrough, then ended up restarting again when you bought the DLC path.... and now you're too busy grinding because you want to get the parent child supports to continue with the story

Hello there,

after completing Birthright and Conquest, i started Revelations a few days ago, with the goal in mind to collect all children and to test my skills in PvP after maxing out my units. I married a second-generation unit and already have made a few pairs, but have read that supports are limited to the point that if i am not careful enough, some fathers may still end up childless. The modifies and growth rates are on the main page, but is there a comprehensive list/chart showing who can support who for the third path?

Edited by Sétanta

Hello there,

after completing Birthright and Conquest, i started Revelations a few days ago, with the goal in mind to collect all children and to test my skills in PvP after maxing out my units. I married a second-generation unit and already have made a few pairs, but have read that supports are limited to the point that if i am not careful enough, some fathers may still end up childless. The modifies and growth rates are on the main page, but is there a comprehensive list/chart showing who can support who for the third path?

You can use this site to plan out each pairing in any of the three paths (I didnt create it idk who did).

https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/

You can also the following link too

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/revelation/supports/

If you have a male avatar, I think you will miss out on one kid if you marry any of the first gen mothers besides characters like Scarlet and Anna. You could marry one of the second gen kids to get Kana.

Edited by bodybagfor8bucks

You can use this site to plan out each pairing in any of the three paths (I didnt create it idk who did).

https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/

You can also the following link too

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/revelation/supports/

If you have a male avatar, I think you will miss out on one kids if you marry any of the first gen mothers besides characters like Scarlet and Anna. You could marry one of the second gen kids to get Kana.

That was exactly what i was looking for, so thank you for that.

The remaining problem is that i want to play the occasional online match after maxing stats, yet favor "romantic chemistry" over raw numbers. I am currently playing Revelation and therefore looking for a compromise between both, so it would be nice to get some input from the people here. Because i commited shipping atrocities i am not proud of in my previous files, such as Felicia!Siegbert and Rinkah!Rhajat, i believe i am in dire need of some advice.

Here's what i currently have:

[spoiler=Married:]

• Takumi x Oboro

• Subaki x Selena

• Hinata x Hana

• Azama x Setsuna

[spoiler=Planning:]

• Xander x Charlotte vs. Hinoka

- Personally, i like him better with Hinoka from a story perspective, but i've read that Charlotte is highly recommened as a mother for Siegbert. That, and Hinoka passes the radioactive strawberry hair down.

• Leo x Nyx

- Have a really nice support together, and the mods are great too, apart from the -1 in defense.

• Hayato x Nyx vs. Orochi

- The difference in hair color between Nyx and Orochi for Rhajat is rather small, and she can get Sorcerer from A+ supporting with Ophelia anyways.

• Keaton x Peri

- I believe no one else could stomach being at Peri's side for the rest of their life.

• Ryoma x Kagero vs. Rinkah

- I can't decide. Although Kagero's mods look better, what should i do with Rinkah then.

• Silas x Camilla

- I've heard they are another canon pair judging from supports, and the mods for Sophie don't seem all that bad.

• Odin x Elise

- The age difference is small enough and they are both similarly childish.

• Niles x Beruka

- I believe Beruka is incapable of showing much more emotion.

[spoiler=No idea:]

• Jakob

• Kaze

• Saizo

• Benny

• Arthur

• Kaden

• Laslow

- No one died yet, so all other women are available.

Thank you for having a look.

Edited by Sétanta

• Xander x Charlotte vs. Hinoka

- Whatever, One is good, the other one makes Siegbert cute... Your choice ^^

• Leo x Sakura

- Cute, and Forrest can be completely broken

• Hayato x Nyx

- If you don't put Nyx with Leo, have it with Hayato... This makes 2 children completely into DPS =D

• Keaton x Peri

- Was trying to find someone else, but I finally put them together, and it wasn't that bad =)

• Ryoma x Kagero

- I prefer Rinkah for Ryoma... Again your choice.

• Laslow x Camilla

- This couple is cute and also makes a very good Soleil...

• Odin x Elise

- Ok for these, even if Odin is more physical, Ophelia is another good sorcerer.

• Niles x Beruka

- Never tried, but I'm projecting to do this couple for my next run... Even if Nina does suffer from this couple =/

For my current run:

Odin and Leo

It gives me an OP Ophelia with dragon vein and an OP Forrest

Soleil and Ophelia

Hayato and Nyx

Silas and Kaze

Midori is actually one of the best assassin in the group with high skill while Sophie has her high speed and can double a lot of things.

Ryoma and Kagero

Mostly for the dark haired Shiro.

Shiro and male Corrin

First time marrying a second gen. My favorite male characters in Awakening and Fates.

Saizo and Orochi/Charlotte

Haven't decided this one yet.

Subaki and Selena

It should be canon.

Keaton and Niles

Give Velouria speed and resistance, something she would need.

Benny and Charlotte

They just sound good together.

Haven't decided if I want to do a Xander and Ryoma yet.

Caeldori and Hisame

Mitama and Dwyer

female Kana and Kiragi

Is there any benefit in marrying Takumi with Elise? I plan on marrying Takumi with Orochi and Elise with Jakob, are those choices OK or should I switch them around?

Takumi and Elise is pretty terrible. Archer required speed and skill and strength for attack, she reduce strength give bonus in magic, reduce defense terribly. His son wouldn't be very good. Takumi needs more of a physical character for a wife. Orochi would be good for Saizo whose son is more of a hybrid between magic and strength.

Edited by Dragonstone

Is there somewhere I can see more specific information about the stats granted by different mothers and their effects on unit growth? Or do you guys just go by personality types of the mothers?

Selkie (OboroXKaden)

What's the best I can take out of Selkie? (The parents are shown above.)

What skills and class shall I take?

Oboro is one of the best parent for almost any kid. She gives strength, skill, speed, defense, while reduce everything else only by 1. She's a pretty balanced mother, but if you want to seek out more one stat focused then she may not be the best mother.