Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Which is a better skill for Camilla to pass on to Shiro?

Savage Blow or Trample?

In my opinion, trample is better to pass down. As much as I like savage blow, it doesn't help you get a kill whereas trample is basically a faire that can be used with any weapon. Also you can have shiro heart seal into a malig knight since he will Inherit that class from Camilla. So its not like you will miss out on either of those two skills. Edited by bodybagfor8bucks

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my current run:

Odin and Leo

It gives me an OP Ophelia with dragon vein and an OP Forrest

Soleil and Ophelia

Hayato and Nyx

Silas and Kaze

Midori is actually one of the best assassin in the group with high skill while Sophie has her high speed and can double a lot of things.

Ryoma and Kagero

Mostly for the dark haired Shiro.

Shiro and male Corrin

First time marrying a second gen. My favorite male characters in Awakening and Fates.

Saizo and Orochi/Charlotte

Haven't decided this one yet.

Subaki and Selena

It should be canon.

Keaton and Niles

Give Velouria speed and resistance, something she would need.

Benny and Charlotte

They just sound good together.

Haven't decided if I want to do a Xander and Ryoma yet.

Caeldori and Hisame

Mitama and Dwyer

female Kana and Kiragi

Uh, I don't get that post? Is this something hypothetical?

Uh, I don't get that post? Is this something hypothetical?

No, I'm gonna guess that Dragonstone is using the gay hack for Fates, which has a TON of new supports in it that's not in the original. I'll post a link to it if your curious

Edited by GoldenBlossoms

No, I'm gonna guess that Dragonstone is using the gay hack for Fates, which has a TON of new supports in it that's not in the original. I'll post a link to it if your curious

I'm surprised I never heard of that, I didn't think they would succed in hacking the game to that level.

thanks for the clarification, I was really confused lol

• 3 weeks later...

Shiro and female Kana are parent and child in my file, but if I must ship Shiro with someone, I like his support with Rhajat.

Did you mean Male Kana? If it's female Kana then your MU is male and can't marry Shiro.....

Thanks, I didn't know that. You taught me something new today. It has never crossed my mind before that people don't know the gay hacks exists. Cheers. :)

No prob..... I feel my message came out prickish : /

I knew it existed, I just don't use hacks. :P

Eh, I just assumed you didn't know XP

-

What kind of pairings do you guys do for playthroughs? Do you pair to optimize kids, do it for the supports, or just pair whatever people you like best together? Curious to see what people's pairing style is to mine

Edited by GoldenBlossoms

What kind of pairings do you guys do for playthroughs? Do you pair to optimize kids, do it for the supports, or just pair whatever people you like best together? Curious to see what people's pairing style is to mine

I always do them for the supports. I feel there's a large enough cast to where the children aren't exactly necessary, plus I haven't done a lunatic run yet, anyway.

I just do it based on shipping, the game is easy enough without optimizing.

This is why Charlotte will always be pair with Saizo whenever possible, they have the funniest support.

I feel like I need to go read those somewhere now.

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly, I do it for the Supports. However, if it's for a pairing where I plan to use the kid, I try to go for both that and optimizing. For instance...let's say, I'd never pair Leo with Hinoka, since that wouldn't give Forrest a whole lot of Magic. But I WOULD go for Leo and Sakura.

Mostly, I do it for the Supports. However, if it's for a pairing where I plan to use the kid, I try to go for both that and optimizing. For instance...let's say, I'd never pair Leo with Hinoka, since that wouldn't give Forrest a whole lot of Magic. But I WOULD go for Leo and Sakura.

Forrest's stat adjustments with Hinoka are 0/2/0/0/1/0/5, Sakura's are -1/5/0/1/0/-2/4

While I wouldn't say Hinoka doesn't give a whole lot of magic, Sakura definitely is a better mom for a Strategist Forrest.

Unfortunately, I gave Sakura to Hayato in my current run-through, so she's not available to super-magic Forrest. T_T

• 1 month later...
Hello folks of Serenes Forest,

How are you guys and gals? I'm here again for another feedback on FE Fates pairing decisions. Below I've found a list of pairing that seem to be optimized for Revelation.

The person said that this list would focus on eliminating class overlap among the parents and kids, and giving as many class choices as possible. S/he also created this list with PvP in mind.

Anyway, here is what it's like:

**Azura x Laslow** - Laslow's A+: Xander. Azura's A+: Elise

**Kaze x Mozu** - Kaze's A+: Silas. Mozu's A+: Oboro

**Silas x Peri** - Silas' A+: Ryoma. Peri's A+: Kagero

**Jakob x Rinkah** - Jakob's A+: Takumi. Rinkah's A+: Charlotte

**Xander x Hinoka** - Xander's A+: Ryoma. Hinoka's A+: Camilla

**Leo x Sakura** - Leo's A+: Odin. Sakura's A+: Elise

**Keaton x Camilla** - Keaton's A+: Benny. Camilla's A+: Elise

**Niles x Elise** - Niles' A+: Subaki. Elise's A+: Sakura

**Arthur x Effie** - Arthur's A+: Niles. Effie's A+: Hana

**Odin x Felicia** - Odin's A+: Laslow. Felicia's A+: Flora

**Benny x Beruka** - Benny's A+: Hayato. Beruka's A+: Oboro

**Ryoma x Kagero** - Ryoma's A+: Xander. Kagero's A+: Setsuna

**Takumi x Hana** - Takumi's A+: Leo. Hana's A+: Effie

**Hayato x Nyx** - Hayato's A+: Fuga. Nyx's A+: Mozu

**Subaki x Oboro** - Subaki's A+: Saizo. Oboro's A+: Beruka

**Saizo x Orochi** - Saizo's A+: Laslow. Orochi's A+: Nyx

**Azama x Setsuna** - Azama's A+: Arthur. Setsuna's A+: Hana

**Kaden x Charlotte** - Kaden's A+: Hinata. Charlotte's A+: Rinkah

**Hinata x Selena** - Hinata's A+: Takumi. Selena's A+: Peri

Now I've left the Avatar's out. That's because I'm torn between the boon and bane of my avatar! Should my male avatar go physical, magical, or speed?

For magic avatar, his choices seems to be:

Nyx!Rhajat

Felicia!Ophelia

Elise!Nina

For physical avatar, his candidates are:

Charlotte!Selkie

Camilla!Velouria

For speed avatar, his waifus are:

Mozu!Midori

Charlotte!Selkie

Setsuna!Mitama

Nyx!Rhajat

Elise!Nina

What kinda avatar would you guys recommend? Who should my avatar pick for Kana? Many thanks in advance!

*snipped*

For the Avatar it really depends on what kind of weapons you want to focus on. If you want to focus on using the Yato (and swords in general) you'll probably want Str or Skill boon. If you want to be a Dragonstone tank (Kana likes to do this, too) You'll want a more defensive Boon/bane set and perhaps a magical spouse, since Dragonstones are magical weapons.