Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Is Ryouma/Oboro support translated?

I only want to pair them up bec I want Shinonome to have blue hair. what? he sorta looks like chrom

As promised, I'd tell you when this was translated. Here's Oboro/Ryouma.

I know a lot of other support chains throwback lines from earlier supports, but what Ryouma says in their S Support was just really endearing to me.

EDIT: I remember a few others wanted Orochi/Tsukuyomi, so here's that too.

Edited by KyhCad

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lot of other support chains throwback lines from earlier supports, but what Ryouma says in their S Support was just really endearing to me.

I love this support! It's so sweet! Ryoma is like the nice guy of the group and most of his supports are really good! But in general the supports in this game are great. Why doesn't he have more fans?

Oh god that is cute why are they both cute

Not a great translation day from me, I'm afraid. I have slowed down considerably...

http://pastebin.com/a9FZt8aDKinda standard-feeling but pretty cute Shigure+Hisame C-A. I want to have a tea party with these two.

Might do another one or two later on today, though.

You've done so much hard work already, you are more than entitled to a heck of a vacation! Please take it easy, and mind your health. We're all incredibly grateful for your efforts.

Not a great translation day from me, I'm afraid. I have slowed down considerably...

http://pastebin.com/a9FZt8aDKinda standard-feeling but pretty cute Shigure+Hisame C-A. I want to have a tea party with these two.

Might do another one or two later on today, though.

Thank you so much for all your translations! Please don't over work translations are great but not at the cost of your health.

The more supports from this game (games?) I read the more I'm certain these are the best supports conversations in all FE games.

Has anyone seen Aqua+Hinoka C-A around? I've had a quick search but can't seem to find it. I want to translate it though, so if it's not out and about I'll jump right on it for translation purposes

Guess how bitter I am that Aqua+Camilla don't have a support as far as I can tell

You guys are too nice to me dammit!!! Now I've finished school I need to find something to do to pass the time before uni so this fills it nicely though... I'll keep it up...I'll keep it up

Edited by fletch

Has anyone seen Aqua+Hinoka C-A around? I've had a quick search but can't seem to find it. I want to translate it though, so if it's not out and about I'll jump right on it for translation purposes

Guess how bitter I am that Aqua+Camilla don't have a support as far as I can tell

You guys are too nice to me dammit!!! Now I've finished school I need to find something to do to pass the time before uni so this fills it nicely though... I'll keep it up...I'll keep it up

I didn't even realise that Aqua and Hinoka could support, but now that I realise that they can it is rather odd that she can't support with Camilla as well. Especially since she doesn't have another Nohr A+ option.

I also just realised that it seems that each royal can only support with Kamui and their same gender sibling, and not their other siblings. So, for example, Xander can support Leo but not Camilla or Elise. That's... really weird. unless I'm missing something

Edit- Wait, maybe they can. Never mind, I just got myself confused.

Edited by capmalachi

I also just realised that it seems that each royal can only support with Kamui and their same gender sibling, and not their other siblings. So, for example, Xander can support Leo but not Camilla or Elise. That's... really weird. unless I'm missing something

They actually can, both got translated. This stupid family is too cute gaaaaaaaah [camilla / marxander] [elise / marxander (great now i'm sobbing)]

Also, can I request Silas / Kaze for translation if it's a thing? I totally headcanon them as best bros sticking with Kamui for life

Yes you're missing something because I already read the Marx/Camilla and Marx/Elise supports. In fact all of the Norh and Hoshido siblings can support each other without a problem.

Yes you're missing something because I already read the Marx/Camilla and Marx/Elise supports. In fact all of the Norh and Hoshido siblings can support each other without a problem.

Yeah I goofed, realised my mistake and edited my post, but it was too late. :P

They actually can, both got translated. This stupid family is too cute gaaaaaaaah [camilla / marxander] [elise / marxander (great now i'm sobbing)]

Also, can I request Silas / Kaze for translation if it's a thing? I totally headcanon them as best bros sticking with Kamui for life

Ooohhhh that guest pastebin is pissing me off a bit, that's literally my translation but reposted and with over 3x the amount of views mine has... [cracks knuckles] who do I have to fight for claiming this (the other one is still on my account though that's good)

EDIT: I just realised it's my own paste from before I had a pastebin account. Goddamn I'm half asleep, I have to fight myself

I'll add it to my list, might be a while before I get around to it though!

Edited by fletch

I too, am bitter about this

Also please sleep

//says I while also half asleep

Edited by Thor Odinson

I too, am bitter about this

Also please sleep

//says I while also half asleep

We both need a nap, throws bed into the room and flops on it

except not really because it's only like 6pm so I SHALL TRANSLATE THE AQUA+HINOKA and continue being as bitter as Nyx's coffee about Camilla not having a support with Aqua

Wait, Camilla doesn't? but... Elise does! (So do Xander and Leo too) That's... so weird... I guess Azura isn't strong enough to catch Camilla's eye

Edited by Aquakat

I believe the reason that Azura cannot A+ with Camilla is because Camilla already has 4 A+ available to her(Which seems to be the max so no character has more then 4, unless you count the MU which doesn't really count).If Camilla did not have two female subordinates, more then likely, Camilla and Azura would have been able to support.

http://pastebin.com/4jixcET1Aqua+Hinoka C-A!

Damn, for real? I would rather see her support with her pseudo-sib than with a retainer tbh...

Edit: Hold up, but is there a limit on regular supports? Or do you always get A+ with A supports, so that's why they can't? They just flat out don't have a support, so...why didn't I pay attention to this when I played

Edited by fletch

Man if the route-neutrals can sleep with almost as many people as Kamui, it would not hurt IS to give Camilla literally only one more A+ option

Or hell they should just give everyone one more A+ option the same-gender supports tend to be pretty solid anyway

Also, god, Aqua and Hinoka are adorable aaaaaaaaaah

Edited by Thor Odinson