Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

OMG that Marx & Elise C-A... That was too effing cute.

I'm not crying, there's something in my eye.

It's a lot of somethings, ok? Get away from me.

GAH, and the Hinoka & Aqua! OW MY HEART!

It must be close to "that" time because these feels are making my eyes effing explode. With tears.

WHY YOU MAKE ME FEEL FEELS, FLETCH. WHY YOU DO DIS.

Edited by Glorie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read through Felicia and Asama's supports and while I'm not good enough to translate it myself, here's the gist of it from what I can tell. My Japanese ability is pretty low so if someone wants to make a better summary/translation, go for it.

C Rank is Asama asking about what it's like being a maid and Felicia's mindset when it comes to serving people. She says something like there's nothing she wouldn't do for the people who are important to her, and she lives for others or something. Asama doesn't quite get it despite being a retainer, so Felicia tries to show him what its like.

B Rank is Felicia waking Asama up early to do maid work, talking about all of the things they have to do. Asama says something like "Just from hearing what we have to do I'm already exhausted" and asks why she's doing so much, and she's basically like "This is a service to everyone!" But because it's Felicia, things go horribly wrong, and everything gets messed up. Asama is baffled by how clumsy she is and essentially tells it to her outright despite admitting he's usually sarcastic. Felicia says something like "It's even more shocking to hear that out loud." Then I think Asama says something about she should seriously reflect on her actions and try not to be a bother for everyone or something, and Felicia's kind of upset but she understands.

A Rank is Felicia being super helpful and cheery because she got praised by everyone for her improved abilities and Asama is very confused. She said that it was all thanks to him helping her that day and he's even MORE confused and there was some stuff I didn't quite get but his impression of Felicia has changed. Some other stuff about being helpful.

S Rank is what you expect, love confessions, wanting to work together, something about different mindsets, and all that stuff.

WHY YOU MAKE ME FEEL FEELS, FLETCH. WHY YOU DO DIS.

I love to destroy myself I think a lot of the emotional supports are really good, actually. Especially the siblingsy ones, I have like a list of the Most Important ones which are pretty much all emotional and it's very embarrassing to cry halfway through a translation but I do it anyway because I just do not care for the rules

Anyway a lot of them usually give great background information, so...

Edited by fletch

Finished Felicia+Nishiki C-S!

http://pastebin.com/0xYZt7F5

Finally decided to start using my pastebin for these kinds of things.
Next thing I plan to translate is Felica+Hinata.

Also posted my translation of the impossible Male!Kanna+Shigure (Sibling) C-A supports on there too
http://pastebin.com/BJdb4Qat

Edited by squkyshoes

sooo this happened today during my Hoshido run ; u ;

aaaah.jpg

*and yes, Oboro got a crit

but agh still freaking out over their support convos (●´∀`)ノ♡

sooo this happened today during my Hoshido run ; u ;

aaaah.jpg

*and yes, Oboro got a crit

but agh still freaking out over their support convos (●´∀`)ノ♡

Love how you named her Naginata after Takumi, there.

Love how you named her Naginata after Takumi, there.

oh LOL yeah I named all of her weapons after him ahahah (♡ ὅ ◡ ὅ ) no i'm not crazy or too devoted to this couple

I just finished Luna x Belka: http://pastebin.com/KQp8RHC3

and Sakura x Tsukuyomi: http://pastebin.com/tfJaJb8p

I think I'm gonna do Oboro x Rinka, Saizou x Kagerou, and F!Kamui x Grey next...

Thank you for the translations!

>Belka: Sounds like a carefree god...

Amazing

Man I feel like Severa Luna's supports do her character a lot more justice than Awakening's. She kinda irritated me in FE:A, but I like her a lot better here now.

Thank you for the translations!

>Belka: Sounds like a carefree god...

Amazing

Man I feel like Severa Luna's supports do her character a lot more justice than Awakening's. She kinda irritated me in FE:A, but I like her a lot better here now.

I feel like that can be said about Lazward and Odin too. It's amazing what a second game can do for character development.

Wow, while I was away I missed so many new supports! I can't believe how fast they're being translated. At this rate they might actually all get done before the English version comes out, which is incredible.

Thanks to all the many translators on this forum! Supports are one way that I spoil myself to keep the hype going (since I avoid big plot spoilers), so it's very much appreciated!!

P. S. I'm curious, does anyone know of any plans to translate Pieri/Harold or Zero/Belka? I find both Pieri and Harold hard people to ship, so why not together? :3 Meanwhile, Zero/Belka just seems like a potentially interesting pair. Hopefully they'll show up sometime or another.

Wow, while I was away I missed so many new supports! I can't believe how fast they're being translated. At this rate they might actually all get done before the English version comes out, which is incredible.

Thanks to all the many translators on this forum! Supports are one way that I spoil myself to keep the hype going (since I avoid big plot spoilers), so it's very much appreciated!!

P. S. I'm curious, does anyone know of any plans to translate Pieri/Harold or Zero/Belka? I find both Pieri and Harold hard people to ship, so why not together? :3 Meanwhile, Zero/Belka just seems like a potentially interesting pair. Hopefully they'll show up sometime or another.

I'll translate Pieri+Harold for you. I just looked it it and it doesn't look too hard.

Just finished Odin/Camilla.

It's pretty cute but Odin. Odin why. Why must you talk like this. Camilla is really nice in this and she only mentions Kamui twice! progress

That's cute. I still like him with Elise, so maybe it'll be a cute in-law thing for me :3

Anyways, I'm not sure if this was posted, but Kisaragi/Kinu pretty much makes every other pairing irrelevant.

Just finished Odin/Camilla.

It's pretty cute but Odin. Odin why. Why must you talk like this. Camilla is really nice in this and she only mentions Kamui twice! progress

Do excuse me for being rude and hopping in on the (?) sentence! felt the need to because I studied german until very recently...

Is this for real a breast joke? I admittedly didn't know the word 豊麗 that Odin used and I think is translated 'buxom' in here, but looking it up seems to lean towards 'splendid'? Großartig would be more in line with 'splendid' than 'buxom', too, I think it's typically(?) more 'big-hearted' than 'big-chested'. So maybe the 'abundance' is more the abundance of splendour rather than assets? Not a native speaker of either language so I can't be sure, though. Maybe it's just written so both can be ambiguous?

I married these two, though. Ophelia is cute with purple hair.

EDIT: Maybe jumped the gun a bit. Seems like both words can mean, well, both. I think. Probably on purpose? Well played, IS.

EDIT EDIT: Asked a friend who is better at both of these languages than me, she says it's probably not a breast joke, she's not heard 豊麗 used as this? I dunno, tough times. translatorissues.png

Again, sorry if I'm being rude by this i'm just praying that camilla can be saved from breast jokes

Edited by fletch

Camilla doesn't mention Kamui in her supports with Elise, Belka, Flannel, Benoit, Lazwald, Leon (Kamui's name is not brought up), Luna and Takumi. And there are still untranslated supports where she may don't talk about them too. I get that her devotion is a bit extreme, but the fanbase flanderize her too much. I have trouble telling apart people who reduce her to "Kamui Kamui Kamui" to hate on her (they basically hate her because of their own bullshit) and those who do so for laughs though. She's not so much of a yandere too.

Pieri/Harold has been translated already.

C-B: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/72073245/826235265

A-S: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/72073245/826247504

Edited by zoned out

Oh, Have someone translated FeKamuiXGunter yet? Not the summary.
EDIT: Damn Pieri, you scare Harold.
"Pieri: "Harold is uneasy about something....If Harold doesn't understand, then it's okay if he touches Pieri's breasts...Pieri thinks that Harold will understand where it hurts for Pieri..."

Harold: "Huh!? NO! NO! NO! NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!! W...W...Well then, I'll be going now!"
Pieri: "Take care!"

This is more of a fun support, still a little meh..

Edited by huythekirby