Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in the text dump that was datamined. In the ending section it literally says 同性婚 (gay marriage) for an S support for male Kamui and Zero and female Kamui and Shara and mentions that they adopted children.

After a painful process that took an hour due to the site crashing on me and multiple problems with code. The Nohr Children have been added. Hoshido is next.

It's in the text dump that was datamined. In the ending section it literally says 同性婚 (gay marriage) for an S support for male Kamui and Zero and female Kamui and Shara and mentions that they adopted children.

The idea of Zero in any happy marriage is really cute to me. I don't know why.

Poor Kamui. He sent Zero to capture the enemy when really..he wanted to capture Zero's heart.

A recent Iwata Asks about FE: Fates just dropped that characters can take the class of their spouse after getting Married, the example they used was that if an Armor Knight married a Ninja, they could then become a Ninja themselves.

So will guys new to the franchise accidentally marrying zero because they don't know what s support means be the new "I accidentally married chrom during the timeskip"

I can totally see zero being the kind of character that a lot of guys would think was cool and use a lot, getting supports up.

Added every child unit. All I'm waiting for now is bio information and which pairings make the child.

I've also added the Gay Marriages in as well. It seems only Shara and Zero are the only units with this.

I've also added a new section for Children Supports.

In a few mins there will be:

A New Section for the Blue-Haired Maid (Officially confirmed to be named Flora and Nohr only)

A Section showing a Group picture of all the children.

Am I the only one feeling some unfortunate implications from the fact that the LGBT characters are Zero and Shara?

Like I'm sorry its a step forward but they could have chosen much less um.....warped folks for this.

That's what I was thinking, lol. Tharja and the sadist.

That's my last update for the night, I'm sure there will be a TON of news tomorrow. I'm almost jealous that my copy will take a few days to get here.

Remember if any info is revealed overnight shoot me a PM or post here. Whatever you prefer, but PM's are more orderly. I will also definitely credit you.

All we need now, are bio's for all the children and which bio's produce children and details on Skill Inheritance, Class Inheritance, The Story behind the Children, Etc...

G'night Everyone

Am I the only one feeling some unfortunate implications from the fact that the LGBT characters are Zero and Shara?

Like I'm sorry its a step forward but they could have chosen much less um.....warped folks for this.

It struck me too that those are somewhat unfortunate choices. Well, they wouldn't be if they were among other choices (I personally think that after Tharja being unable to S rank with Female Robin in Awakening, it's nice and fitting for them to finally allow Not!Tharja to S rank with Female Corrin in Fates) but with them being the ONLY choices it does come off as uncomfortable.

That said, the translation I read of Not!Tharja's and Female Corrin's S support was pretty cute and I liked it a lot, so it's not all bad.

It struck me too that those are somewhat unfortunate choices. Well, they wouldn't be if they were among other choices (I personally think that after Tharja being unable to S rank with Female Robin in Awakening, it's nice and fitting for them to finally allow Not!Tharja to S rank with Female Corrin in Fates) but with them being the ONLY choices it does come off as uncomfortable.

That said, the translation I read of Not!Tharja's and Female Corrin's S support was pretty cute and I liked it a lot, so it's not all bad.

This. While their personalities are certainly some of the more.... interesting... ones, as long as there's chemistry and an overall healthy relationship, I'm alright. Hey, maybe it's a thing where Kamui/Corrin is one of the only ones able to look past their "weird" nature/appearances and that's what makes them like him/her. I think that's sort of nice. A bit cheesy, but a lot of supports are.