Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Its strange seeing something like this and what is interesting is that you wouldn't learn this unless you reached the S-rank as its never brought up in any of the other ranks.

It's brought up in their B rank.

Edited by Ryo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give it a go! I've spent too much time managing that compilation list, so I can waste more by doing spreadsheets.

I'm kind of confused with the Parent/Child graph though. Is it possible to show an incomplete support translation on it?

Other than that, it looks pretty good. Poor Saizou indeed. That guy needs more love.

Good point. I just added in a few colors below the existing color legend for that chart to make marking that possible.

I'll PM you for your G-mail so I can add you as an editor.

Well, well, well, people were really excited for the Saizou/Kagerou support, and it really did deliver. I wasn't expecting that, especially in a game that you can pair anyone with anyone, that sort of thing is rare.

I wonder if Ryoma and Kaze knew that the two were lovers once.

I wonder if Ryoma and Kaze knew that the two were lovers once.

If so, and Kaze ended up S-supporting Kagerou it would be very awkward.

"Yo nii-san, I ended up marrying your ex-girlfriend!!"

Wow this damn good work here very nice!

Thank you! If you ever want to see the cleaner version to just see who is able to support with who (without the distracting bright yellow) I uploaded them all here

http://squky.tumblr.com/post/123711504332/fire-emblem-fates-support-graphs-since-the

Edited by squkyshoes

Can Soleil get supports with Fem!Kamui even if she isnt her daughter? If that's the case, Girl Lover and Mysterious Appeal would work really well together when paired up.

She can but only C-A supports. The only characters who can be married to same sex Kamui are Zero (if Kamui is male) and Shara (if Kamui is female). And of course, Zero and Shara can also support with opposite sex Kamui.

Edited by amaicherii

I saw on the chart that this hadn't been translated yet, and it just called to me for some reason.

Kagerou x Odin (C-S)

C Support

Kagerou: ……………….
Odin: You there! What are you doing?
Kagerou: Excuse me. Please, go away.
Odin: Why are you hiding….? Oho! In addition, I’m sensing such power…!……Or NOT. Psh, you’re just painting a picture.
Kagerou: ……………..Yes. It’s a painting of a fantastical beast I’ve called, Murakumo.
Odin: “Fantastical Beast?” Sounds very interesting!
Kagerou: …..If I let you see it, you’ll just make fun of me too. “This painting is the key to destroying the world,” “Just seeing it curses you to twelve years of bad luck,” ….. Almost everyone who looks at my drawings makes fun of them.
Odin: ………….
Kagerou: Odin? What…….are you doing?
Odin: *tremble* *shake* *tremble* *shake* *tremble* *shake* You….are a GENIUS!!!!
Kagerou: …..What?
Odin: You are a GRANDMASTER with the brush like none other! I…I must borrow this painting!!!!!
Kagerou: What, wait! Wait!!

B Support

Odin: Hooo………..Murakumo, I call from the otherworldly gates! Into reality, your true form awaits! …… Failed again….
Kagerou: Odin….
Odin: Oh, it’s Hoshido’s grandmaster!
Kagerou: ……Can I ask just what the hell happened the other day? You just showed up all of a sudden, screamed that I was a genius, grabbed my painting and then ran off!
Odin: Ah, yes. I apologize for acting so rude and thoughtless before a grandmaster! I had not ever been exposed to artistic mastery like this before, so I could not control myself.
Kagerou: A-artistic mastery?
Odin: Of course. This is not a mere painting! It must at the very least be called a masterpiece! This masterful work has aroused all new varieties of sorcery in my brain!! I can’t control the urge to depart reality and enter into this world!
Kagerou: Is……is that so?
Odin: What’s the matter?
Kagerou: Well, it’s just…. Even though, you are a Nohrian, these are the nicest things that anyone has ever said about my work. So, my confidence is, well, …So, what new varieties of sorcery are you contemplating?
Odin: Well, as you just saw, I’m trying to bring this fantastical creature that you drew to life!
Kagerou: !?
Odin: But, so far, that’s been a failure. I will return this master work to you. I apologize for taking it like I did.
Kagerou: P-please keep it.
Odin: Wha…?
Kagerou: It’s been a dream of mine for so long to have my paintings come to life! I’ll help in anyway I can! So, please…. keep it.
Odin: Oh, well, um…. I …. see…….Thanks?

A Support

Kagerou: Odin, I’ve brought some things for you.
Odin: Kagerou…. What is that?
Kagerou: A vial of Faceless poison, a dram of wyvern saliva….I’ve collected a lot of rare materials that I thought you might need. I thought they might be necessary or useful for that painting animation sorcery spell.
Odin: I….see? Um, that’s well….
Kagerou: Odin, could you please try again? Please, as the greatest sorcerer in Nohr, blow the breath of life into my painting!
Odin: …….
Kagerou: …..I see. You can’t do it after all…
Odin: Hold! I never said that I couldn’t do it! As you said, I am the greatest sorcerer in Nohr! Odin, the Ebony Eagle!!

Kagerou: Well then, we’ve applied all the concoctions to the painting. This should be enough to summon it! Now, it’s just up to your magic.
Odin: ………. Why am I so frightened? Is it because of this beast, or is it…?
Kagerou: What are you whispering to yourself? Is it the spell?
Odin: No, it’s nothing! Alright, let’s go! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Murakumo, I call from the otherworldly gates! Into reality, your true form awaits!
Kagerou:………
Odin: Kagerou. May I try again?
Kagerou: Of course….
Odin: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Purest of evil, purest of light! Lend me your power to aid in this plight! Murakumo, I call from the otherworldly gates! Into reality, your true form awaits!
Kagerou: ………
Odin: One more time…..
Kagerou: ….I can wait for three eternities. You do not have to worry.
Odin: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

S Support

Odin: Kagerou. What are you doing here?
Kagerou: Hello, Nohr’s greatest sorcerer!!
Odin: No one has the right to call me that. After all, I completely failed in doing what you wanted me to do.
Kagerou: You really think so?
Odin: What?
Kagerou: Look at my painting! The Murakumo has disappeared.
Odin: By the holy blood of…. The portion where the Murakumo was has gone completely white! What does this mean?!?! Oh…..I know. Towards the end, I was getting desperate and started summoning up bad weather. The paint must have just washed off in the rain and wind.
Kagerou: I thought so at first. But, now I think differently. I believe that your technique was a success, so I’ve started looking for it.
Odin: …..Well, if you think so highly of me that you believed it worked….do you mind if you use your genius skills to draw another painting for me?
Kagerou: Hm? What do you want me to paint?
Odin: I want you to paint……. The two of us. As a happy, smiling married couple.
Kagerou: ?!?!?!
Odin: It appears that I’ve fallen in love with you. I…. actually think that we’d make a good couple. But, if you don’t think so, then could you at least paint me that picture? This time, I know I can make that picture come to life! Not just because of rain or wind!
Odin: But, if you do think so too….then please take this ring.
Kagerou:…………
Odin: I see. It was a lost cause, after all.
Kagerou: No… you’re wrong. You’re completely wrong.
Odin: Really!?!
Kagerou: But, my family has served the Hoshido royal family for centuries. There is a very strong possibility that they would be against this marriage.
Odin: In that case, then you draw a painting where your family and I are so freaking happy together and laughing and playing games and getting along great! I shall continue to master the process of harnessing the wind and rain until THAT painting is real!
Kagerou: Hahaha! If you’re prepared to go that far…… then I have no objections! I also have fallen in love with everything about you.
Odin: Kagerou….
Kagerou: But, I have one request.
Odin: What is it?
Kagerou: Would you let me draw a companion piece where I am getting along great with your family? Of course, it wouldn’t be polite at all if I don’t meet them before….
Odin: ………………
Kagerou: Odin?
Odin: ……There won’t be any need for that. I’m all…… there’s no one to meet. There’s no one related to me in this world…. And my parents have been dead for a long, long time…
Kagerou: Oh my goodness! I’m so so sorry! I wasn’t thinking at all! But…. You must still let me draw a picture of your family.
Odin: Why….
Kagerou: I still want to meet them. When they were living together with you. When everyone must have been so happy together…. Even if it’s just a painting…
Odin: ………Thank you.
Kagerou: Then I gladly accept this ring.
Odin: Again, thank you….I’m floating among the stars right now…

I just finished a visual list of what supports we already have translated! I just really like spreadsheets, okay.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qChXmQq1GBIamsWz1-NYmf4EYXv_7Vi2liT-lvafxcc/edit?usp=sharing

For anyone whose managing a support compilation, if you would like to keep this updated (cause I sure as hell can't) I can make you an editor. If not, this is still a good screenshot in time for translator organization.

Sweet jesus, thank you so much for this. This is going to save my life. Repeatedly.

I DID NOT FUCKING EXPECT THAT FOR SAIZOU / KAGEROU NOW. I really liked Ryoma / Kagerou and was totally going to pair them up for ninja queen but hot damn, I'm conflicted. I have a major thing for former lovers working together... but bodyguard crush! Gah! At least I have 6 or so months to actually decide! Odin / Kagerou was pretty good, but probably still going to do him and Camilla together.

According to that doc, only Saizou's supports with Kagerou and Charlotte have been translated. I find that funny idk why

Saizou/Kagerou makes it up for me though like wow

I saw on the chart that this hadn't been translated yet, and it just called to me for some reason.

Kagerou x Odin (C-S)

C Support

Odin: Why are you hiding….? Oho! In addition, I’m sensing such power…!……Or NOT. Psh, you’re just painting a picture.

Kagerou: ……………..Yes. It’s a painting of a fantastical beast I’ve called, Murakumo.

Kagerou: …..If I let you see it, you’ll just make fun of me too. “This painting is the key to destroying the world,” “Just seeing it curses you to twelve years of bad luck,” ….. Almost everyone who looks at my drawings makes fun of them.

Odin: *tremble* *shake* *tremble* *shake* *tremble* *shake* You….are a GENIUS!!!!

Odin: You are a GRANDMASTER with the brush like none other! I…I must borrow this painting!!!!!

B Support

Odin: Hooo………..Murakumo, I call from the otherworldly gates! Into reality, your true form awaits! …… Failed again….

Kagerou: ……Can I ask just what the hell happened the other day? You just showed up all of a sudden, screamed that I was a genius, grabbed my painting and then ran off!

Odin: Ah, yes. I apologize for acting so rude and thoughtless before a grandmaster! I had not ever been exposed to artistic mastery like this before, so I could not control myself.

Odin: Of course. This is not a mere painting! It must at the very least be called a masterpiece! This masterful work has aroused all new varieties of sorcery in my brain!! I can’t control the urge to depart reality and enter into this world!

Kagerou: Well, it’s just…. Even though, you are a Nohrian, these are the nicest things that anyone has ever said about my work. So, my confidence is, well, …So, what new varieties of sorcery are you contemplating?

Odin: Well, as you just saw, I’m trying to bring this fantastical creature that you drew to life!

Odin: But, so far, that’s been a failure. I will return this master work to you. I apologize for taking it like I did.

Kagerou: It’s been a dream of mine for so long to have my paintings come to life! I’ll help in anyway I can! So, please…. keep it.

A Support

Kagerou: A vial of Faceless poison, a dram of wyvern saliva….I’ve collected a lot of rare materials that I thought you might need. I thought they might be necessary or useful for that painting animation sorcery spell.

Kagerou: Odin, could you please try again? Please, as the greatest sorcerer in Nohr, blow the breath of life into my painting!

Odin: Hold! I never said that I couldn’t do it! As you said, I am the greatest sorcerer in Nohr! Odin, the Ebony Eagle!!

Kagerou: Well then, we’ve applied all the concoctions to the painting. This should be enough to summon it! Now, it’s just up to your magic.

Odin: No, it’s nothing! Alright, let’s go! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Murakumo, I call from the otherworldly gates! Into reality, your true form awaits!

Odin: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Purest of evil, purest of light! Lend me your power to aid in this plight! Murakumo, I call from the otherworldly gates! Into reality, your true form awaits!

S Support

Odin: No one has the right to call me that. After all, I completely failed in doing what you wanted me to do.

Odin: By the holy blood of…. The portion where the Murakumo was has gone completely white! What does this mean?!?! Oh…..I know. Towards the end, I was getting desperate and started summoning up bad weather. The paint must have just washed off in the rain and wind.

Kagerou: I thought so at first. But, now I think differently. I believe that your technique was a success, so I’ve started looking for it.

Odin: …..Well, if you think so highly of me that you believed it worked….do you mind if you use your genius skills to draw another painting for me?

Odin: It appears that I’ve fallen in love with you. I…. actually think that we’d make a good couple. But, if you don’t think so, then could you at least paint me that picture? This time, I know I can make that picture come to life! Not just because of rain or wind!

Kagerou: But, my family has served the Hoshido royal family for centuries. There is a very strong possibility that they would be against this marriage.

Odin: In that case, then you draw a painting where your family and I are so freaking happy together and laughing and playing games and getting along great! I shall continue to master the process of harnessing the wind and rain until THAT painting is real!

Kagerou: Hahaha! If you’re prepared to go that far…… then I have no objections! I also have fallen in love with everything about you.

Kagerou: Would you let me draw a companion piece where I am getting along great with your family? Of course, it wouldn’t be polite at all if I don’t meet them before….

Odin: ……There won’t be any need for that. I’m all…… there’s no one to meet. There’s no one related to me in this world…. And my parents have been dead for a long, long time…

Kagerou: Oh my goodness! I’m so so sorry! I wasn’t thinking at all! But…. You must still let me draw a picture of your family.

Kagerou: I still want to meet them. When they were living together with you. When everyone must have been so happy together…. Even if it’s just a painting…

This was rather nice actually. :3

Kagerou x Odin (C-S)

C Support

Kagerou: .

Odin: Why are you hiding.? Oho! In addition, Im sensing such powerOr NOT. Psh, youre just painting a picture.

Kagerou: ..Yes. Its a painting of a fantastical beast Ive called, Murakumo.

Odin: Fantastical Beast? Sounds very interesting!

Kagerou: ..If I let you see it, youll just make fun of me too. This painting is the key to destroying the world, Just seeing it curses you to twelve years of bad luck, .. Almost everyone who looks at my drawings makes fun of them.

Odin: .

Kagerou: Odin? What.are you doing?

Odin: *tremble* *shake* *tremble* *shake* *tremble* *shake* You.are a GENIUS!!!!

Kagerou: ..What?

Odin: You are a GRANDMASTER with the brush like none other! II must borrow this painting!!!!!

B Support

Odin: Hooo..Murakumo, I call from the otherworldly gates! Into reality, your true form awaits! Failed again.

Kagerou: Odin.

Odin: Oh, its Hoshidos grandmaster!

Kagerou: Can I ask just what the hell happened the other day? You just showed up all of a sudden, screamed that I was a genius, grabbed my painting and then ran off!

Odin: Of course. This is not a mere painting! It must at the very least be called a masterpiece! This masterful work has aroused all new varieties of sorcery in my brain!! I cant control the urge to depart reality and enter into this world!

Kagerou: Isis that so?

Odin: Whats the matter?

Kagerou: Well, its just. Even though, you are a Nohrian, these are the nicest things that anyone has ever said about my work. So, my confidence is, well, So, what new varieties of sorcery are you contemplating?

Odin: Well, as you just saw, Im trying to bring this fantastical creature that you drew to life!

Odin: But, so far, thats been a failure. I will return this master work to you. I apologize for taking it like I did.

Odin: Wha?

Kagerou: Its been a dream of mine for so long to have my paintings come to life! Ill help in anyway I can! So, please. keep it.

Odin: Oh, well, um. I . see.Thanks?

A Support

Kagerou: Odin, Ive brought some things for you.

Odin: Kagerou. What is that?

Kagerou: A vial of Faceless poison, a dram of wyvern saliva.Ive collected a lot of rare materials that I thought you might need. I thought they might be necessary or useful for that painting animation sorcery spell.

Odin: I.see? Um, thats well.

Odin: .

Kagerou: ..I see. You cant do it after all

Odin: Hold! I never said that I couldnt do it! As you said, I am the greatest sorcerer in Nohr! Odin, the Ebony Eagle!!

Kagerou: Well then, weve applied all the concoctions to the painting. This should be enough to summon it! Now, its just up to your magic.

Odin: . Why am I so frightened? Is it because of this beast, or is it?

Odin: No, its nothing! Alright, lets go! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Murakumo, I call from the otherworldly gates! Into reality, your true form awaits!

Kagerou:

Kagerou: Of course.

Kagerou:

Odin: One more time..

Kagerou: .I can wait for three eternities. You do not have to worry.

S Support

Kagerou: Hello, Nohrs greatest sorcerer!!

Odin: By the holy blood of. The portion where the Murakumo was has gone completely white! What does this mean?!?! Oh..I know. Towards the end, I was getting desperate and started summoning up bad weather. The paint must have just washed off in the rain and wind.

Kagerou: I thought so at first. But, now I think differently. I believe that your technique was a success, so Ive started looking for it.

Odin: ..Well, if you think so highly of me that you believed it worked.do you mind if you use your genius skills to draw another painting for me?

Odin: I want you to paint. The two of us. As a happy, smiling married couple.

Odin: It appears that Ive fallen in love with you. I. actually think that wed make a good couple. But, if you dont think so, then could you at least paint me that picture? This time, I know I can make that picture come to life! Not just because of rain or wind!

Kagerou: Odin.

Odin: But, if you do think so too.then please take this ring.

Kagerou:

Kagerou: No youre wrong. Youre completely wrong.

Kagerou: Hahaha! If youre prepared to go that far then I have no objections! I also have fallen in love with everything about you.

Odin: Kagerou.

Kagerou: Would you let me draw a companion piece where I am getting along great with your family? Of course, it wouldnt be polite at all if I dont meet them before.

Odin:

Odin: There wont be any need for that. Im all theres no one to meet. Theres no one related to me in this world. And my parents have been dead for a long, long time

Kagerou: Oh my goodness! Im so so sorry! I wasnt thinking at all! But. You must still let me draw a picture of your family.

Odin: Why.

Kagerou: I still want to meet them. When they were living together with you. When everyone must have been so happy together. Even if its just a painting

Odin: Thank you.

Odin: Again, thank you.Im floating among the stars right now

Wow, that was cute, didn't knew Kagerou could so adorable.

Then again, her support with Orochi, already shows that she can be quite sweet girl.

Edited by Water Mage

Iirc in this game all the supports increase at the same rate.

Ofc, this was something I read that was mentioned off-handedly in a comment and I can't find it right now, so take it as you will.

Back from Vacation. I'll be adding Third Route Supports in a bit.

I have Most S-Supports.

But I just need to know all the third route A-Supports.

Hm... I just have a question on class inheritance for Kamui-sexuals. In Avatar creation if you choose the base class of the Kamui-sexuals, does Kanna get the Kamui-sexual's second class or is it a dumb idea and Kanna is now stuck with 2 class branches.

Kagerou x Odin (C-S)

C Support

B Support

A Support

S Support

WOW that was super sweet. I was contemplating this pairing because Odin's kid with ebony hair would be quite cute.

How was I to know that Kagerou is a total nerd just like Owain? He'll invent D&D, and she'll write the beastiary. XP

Kagerou x Odin (C-S)

C Support

B Support

A Support

S Support

I'll echo the sentiments of a few others here in that that was actually really sweet and adorable. Actually, while they generally aren't my favourites supports in the game, most of Odin's and Kagerou's have been pretty good.

Saizou got another translated support! With Oboro!

Now Asama has the least S Supports. I wonder who'll get one next...

EDIT: And wow, yeah, I agree with everyone else. Kagerou/Odin was really good. Thanks for translating, Sky Soldier!

Edited by KyhCad

AAAAAND they're just the generic F!Kanna / Mom supports with a M!Kanna paint over. Great. Well, at least my child is adorable.